Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Seeing Beyond Political Views - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seeing Beyond Political Views (7962 Views)

Looking Beyond Political Parties, A Critical Step To Abia Redemption And Develop / Couples Having Different Political Views / Ondo Gubernatorial Race: Beyond Political Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

*faints*

Don't let Pick see this o.
I won't be responsible for the aftermath cool
They have to get used to the reality. The dream of ALL EPL teams is the reality of Barca.
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by MizMyColi(f): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2015
Bayswater:

MyColi for president, I am on the queue for dinner. I'd really like to meet you someday, no ulterior motives.
gringringrin

President, in this political clime.
What a pipe dream.

No P @Emboldenedcheesy

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2015
remsonik:
I don't have problem with GEJ. I have problem with his handlers and supporters. Pls fair is fair!! When Nigerians were calling out to GEJ to sit up,perform,transform the country his handlers simply dismissed it and called it propaganda by an opposition party.

The sooner you surround yourself with hawks the sooner you are doomed. You need to see the way doyin okupe,Abati,reno and other PDP topshots engage in brawl on social media when asked questions on issues surrounding Nigeria.

GEJ simply outsourced his government, he tried to please all political aides,some of which will betray you when you leave power. Don't assume everyone in government knows their job,some are only there for their pockets and some are there to ensure you fail.

Back to Nairaland, the issues here are very monumental,it stems from tribal bigotry to political hate. Some PDP supporters on here believe every Yoruba/hausa person on here is a member of APC/supporter of buhari so you hate them automatically. Someone I use to be good friends on here with posted something about she hating all APC supporters and doesn't want to have anything to do with them. Since then I have tried to pull back a bit from this person.
I believe history will be kind on bihari as per 2011. Buhari didn't make any hateful statement. Buhari didn't ask anyone to start violence or maim citizens. Some bunch of evil people decided to take laws in their hand and instead of the govt of the time to take them up and resist them they decided to play blame games. It happens in politics.
The last 6 weeks of Jonathan's govt was very fantastic. I wish it had been like since day 1 he stepped into power.
What I find disturbing is the fact that some elements wants buhari to fail just to prove that GEJ administration was better. Why? If Buhari transforms Nigeria won't it be better for all of us? I really want to see positive change in Nigeria. The next 4 years shouldn't be like the past 4 years!!
I have known APC to be hypocritical and multi-mouthed when it comes to issues. I've also known APC to be good at re-writing history just to deceive the gullible.

@First Bold: The post 2011 election violence that was perpetrated by sai Buhari terrorists in the 11 states in Northern Nigeria cannot be easily forgoten. Buhari went ahead to bail all suspected perpetrators of the terrorist act and perverted justice. The record is there... I can provide on request! The act by Buhari showed that he wasn't remorseful because it wasn't his supporters that were killed.

The reason I blame Jonathan was that he should have let the International Criminal Court to handle it if he wasn't man enough to bring perpetrators of that act to justice.

@Second Bold: Nobody wants Buhari to fail! Buhari instead is on the path of failure by default. He has no plan or clue for leadership. He has shown that he was neither ready to lead nor prepared. In fact, he spent most of his time advocating for parallel government with his APC and preaching amnesty for Boko Haram during GEJ's era. His supporters are the most violent in West Africa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by MabraO: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2015
sinizia:

I know you and your ilks too well. You've always hated PDP, Barcanista, GEJ and anything that criticizes APC or Buhari, so I'm not surprised about your lopsided bitter views against Barcanista. I never expected you to make sense anyway.

And who told u I give a Bleep?
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by MabraO: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2015
barcanista:

I have known APC to be hypocritical and multi-mouthed when it comes to issues. I've also known APC to be good at re-writing history just to deceive the gullible.

@First Bold: The post 2011 election violence that was perpetrated by sai Buhari terrorists in the 11 states in Northern Nigeria cannot be easily forgoten. Buhari went ahead to bail all suspected perpetrators of the terrorist act and perverted justice. The record is there... I can provide on request! The act by Buhari showed that he wasn't remorseful because it wasn't his supporters that were killed.

The reason I blame Jonathan was that he should have let the International Criminal Court to handle it if he wasn't man enough to bring perpetrators of that act to justice.

@Second Bold: Nobody wants Buhari to fail! Buhari instead is on the path of failure by default. He has no plan or clue for leadership. He has shown that he was neither ready to lead nor prepared. In fact, he spent most of his time advocating for parallel government with his APC and preaching amnesty for Boko Haram during GEJ's era. His supporters are the most violent in West Africa.

Don't be bitter ehn
U just an hypocrite. Dats all
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by sinizia: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2015
remsonik:
What I find disturbing is the fact that some elements wants buhari to fail just to prove that GEJ administration was better. Why? If Buhari transforms Nigeria won't it be better for all of us? I really want to see positive change in Nigeria. The next 4 years shouldn't be like the past 4 years!!

Bravo!! Expect the mind-boggling hypocrisy to come from APC supporters.

What i find disturbing is that APC supporters took every chance of GEJ's failures to mock GEJ. They were on every thread that Boko Haram maimed innocent citizens to rejoice and spread their propaganda. They prayed that GEJ failed so Buhari will ascend to power. Why? Is it that if GEJ transforms Nigeria, it won't be better for all of us? Why did you and your ilk wanted GEJ to fail so badly?

When GEJ declared BH a terrorist organization, APC fought back and criticized that move. I'm sure your odoriferous hypocrisy will cover that truth. When Buhari said the fight against BH was the fight against North, I'm sure you forgot that too. Along with all other shameless propagandas that bought APC to power.

Yet you are here forming Saint Mary, like we were born today. Pffft!! Sell your one-sided truth to your ilk, we can see through you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by remsonik(f): 9:26am On Aug 12, 2015
barcanista:

Thank you,your points are duly noted. Buhari has no plans for Nigeria,same as GEJ had no plans for Nigeria.
Pls provide evidence Buhari bailed the perpetrators of 2011 violence. Pls do!!!
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by rman: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

I understand your angst and your point.
Smmh...

Why do I suddenly feel like I'm building castles in the air?

Unfortunately you are. As you can see, their minds is closed with the contents sealed permanently.
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by sinizia: 9:30am On Aug 12, 2015
MabraO:

And who told u I give a Bleep?

And who told you Miz or Barca gives a fúck about your self-hating opinions? Did they bother you about their friendship ending or not? Why did you wade into their friendship since you don't give a fúck? Like your non-existing care for Miz pays their bills? Nigga puhleeeaze!!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by remsonik(f): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2015
sinizia:

Bravo!! Expect the mind-boggling hypocrisy to come from APC supporters.

What i find disturbing is that APC supporters took every chance of GEJ's failures to mock GEJ. They were on every thread that Boko Haram maimed innocent citizens to rejoice and spread their propaganda. They prayed that GEJ failed so Buhari will ascend to power. Why? Is it that if GEJ transforms Nigeria, it won't be better for all of us? Why did you and your ilk wanted GEJ to fail so badly?

When GEJ declared BH a terrorist organization, APC fought back and criticized that move. I'm sure your odoriferous hypocrisy will cover that truth. When Buhari said the fight against BH was the fight against North, I'm sure you forget that too. Along with all other shameless propagandas that bought APC to power.

Yet you are here forming Saint Mary, like we are born today. Pffft!! Sell your one-sided truth to your ilk, we can see through you.
Typical of your kind!! No one wanted GEJ to fail. I am sure you have forgotten how GEJ rode on the goodwill of the masses to clinch power.

Call me whatever names like your ilks are quick to attack. Your points are duly noted!
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by sinizia: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2015
remsonik:

Typical of your kind!! No one wanted GEJ to fail. I am sure you have forgotten how GEJ rode on the goodwill of the masses to clinch power.

Call me whatever names like your ilks are quick to attack. Your points are duly noted!

Typical of your kind. No-one wanted Buhari to fail. I'm sure you have forgotten how Buhari rode on the propaganda of the masses to clinch power.

Call me whatever names like your ilks are quick to attack. Your hypocrisy are duly noted.
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by remsonik(f): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2015
sinizia:

Typical of your kind. No-one wanted Buhari to fail. I'm sure you have forgotten how Buhari rode on the propaganda of the masses to clinch power.

Call me whatever names like your ilks are quick to attack. Your hypocrisy are duly noted.
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by pickabeau1: 9:39am On Aug 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

*faints*

Don't let Pick see this o.
I won't be responsible for the aftermath cool

that was funny..lol

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Jesusloveyou: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2015
barcanista:

na wa ooo, u mean ur clueless corrupt hero was prepared even after 6yrs of trial, but thank God, PMB never disappoint us, so far, we are proud of him,
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by sinizia: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2015
remsonik:

tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

gringringrin

I love exposing people like you. Everything i listed in my post, you didn't counter any, NOT EVEN ONE. Why? Because doing so will expose the lies you tried covering up in the usual "blame-GEJ-for-everything-Buhari-is-a-saint" rants your ilk are known for.

Your type are quick to choose the side that favors you and ignore the side that doesn't favor you, but unluckily for you, the facts are on the cyberspace. See the way you are lying that no-one wanted GEJ to fail (while people wanted Buhari to fail), like you read the hearts of the OVER 150 million Nigerians to come up with such a lie.

Oshisko. Have a good day.
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2015
remsonik:

Thank you,your points are duly noted. Buhari has no plans for Nigeria,same as GEJ had no plans for Nigeria.
Pls provide evidence Buhari bailed the perpetrators of 2011 violence. Pls do!!!

Thank you.... This link should help www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/post-election-violence-cpc-effects-bail-of-600-suspects-in-kaduna/
KADUNA – Six weeks after their arrest and detention over alleged involvement in the violence that engulfed parts of Kaduna following the release of the last presidential election results, the Congress for progressive Change, CPC, in Kaduna state, yesterday, said it has so far secured the bail of over 600 suspects.
The CPC said it is still working to secure bail for more, saying it was all on compassionate grounds and in the spirit of oneness, since not all who breathed freedom were CPC members.
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by MizMyColi(f): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2015
sinizia:

The whole mudslinging and bitterness started with APC, so i laugh at the hypocrisy of saying PDP supporters are bitter and whatnot, when the skin-peeling hate comments against GEJ are still littered all over the cyberspace as evidence.

Good Morning Remsonik.

I think you should see this.
Now before I begin, I want to make it clear to all and sundry that I am a believer in rising above.
I am that person who believes in giving the worst of all grace.
A person can malign and scandalize me today, yet don't be surprised that if that person is in trouble tomorrow, I will be the one pleading their cause.
It take attaining a level of divinity to be able to do that.

Now, to the point you raised earlier.
I am going to speak like a human being, I am going to put myself in the shoes of those you are referring to.
Please take note of Sinizia's comment above.

Now, in addendum...

It is simple psychology that is at play here.
The people who want Buhari to fail to justify GEJ are doing it mostly subconsciously.

You know why?
Because Buhari followers never saw anything good in Jonathan.

And even after leaving office and evidence of his good works have started to surface, the man is still called names, still villified.

Put yourself in their shoes.

No one is incapable of failure (assuming he really failed like we've been made to believe)
No one is incapable of success.

Most people (me for example) who support GEJ do so because of his stand during the elections. Blood shed was averted. The man simply did not want anyone to kill directly because of him.....a test Buhari failed woefully in 2011. Now, because I value the sanctity of human life more than good infrastructures and employment and other ephemeral things, it is only normal that I would expect that people should at least respect him for that.
Yet what we see is more mud-slinging, more name callings, more uselessness and cluelessness.

That in itself can not possibly make it easy for his supporters to wish Buhari well.
No way.
If only Buhari's supporters will tow the line which Buhari himself is towing concerning GEJ, it would be easier for GEJ supporters to throw their goodwill behind Buhari also.

Ever since leaving office, I am yet to see the man Buhari throwing any direct shot at GEJ.
But can the same be said of his followers?
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2015
remsonik:

Chai, you said what?

Goodluck Jonathan is the best President Nigeria ever had.

Stop listening to gossips, unverified suspicion, source-less rumours, propaganda and libels on so many talking points generated by anti-GEJ presidency when the truth is that 90% of those things never happened eg. OBJ snipers, Interim government, returned loots etc

Avoid "they said", "I had", "It was observed", "our source who doesn't want to be named" and "it was suspected" because they are all lies if not proven, investigated or tried in court of competent jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by sinizia: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
na wa ooo, u mean ur clueless corrupt hero was prepared even after 6yrs of trial, but thank God, PMB never disappoint us, so far, we are proud of him,

LOL. Barcanista, you really need to settle this guy. I've noticed this moniker spends 90% of his online life stalking and quoting you. The obsession is real. gringrin
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2015
@Ramsonik:

Jonathan was brought in by some cabals and installed President in 2011. The cabals fell out with Jonathan because they never expected him to run for 3rd term. They had agreement in principle with Buhari and then crossed over enmasse to APC to support their new front (Buhari).
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by sinizia: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

The people who want Buhari to fail to justify GEJ are doing it mostly subconsciously.

You know why?

And even after leaving office and evidence of his good works have started to surface, the man is still called names, still villified.

Brilliant!! That's why i laugh hysterically when she lied that NO-ONE wanted GEJ to fail, like she read EVERYONE's heart in Nigeria to make such sweeping statement. gringrin

I have an advice for you, though i know you have good intentions for creating this thread, but you are wasting your time because you are building castles in the air!! Enjoy NL anyhow you see it. Take care.
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2015
sinizia:

LOL. Barcanista, you really need to settle this guy. I've noticed this moniker spends 90% of his online life stalking and quoting you. The obsession is real. gringrin
Hahaha no mind that guy wey de bring shame to Jesus with his moniker
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by kodded(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2015
barcanista:

I saw it and ignored the thrash. It is their wish to see us fight and tear each other, but that wish will only come to pass when Arsenal win SIX trophies in a single year grin
undecided

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Bayswater: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
gringringrin

President, in this political clime.
What a pipe dream.

No P @Emboldenedcheesy

Remember; just 6 years ago, it was a pipe dream for Jonathan smiley. You'd be surprised at the magnitude of change that can happen overnight.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by MizMyColi(f): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2015
sinizia:

Brilliant!! That's why i laugh hysterically when she lied that NO-ONE wanted GEJ to fail, like she read EVERYONE's heart in Nigeria to make such sweeping statement. gringrin

I have an advice for you, though i know you have good intentions for creating this thread, but you are wasting your time because you are building castles in the air!! Enjoy NL anyhow you see it. Take care.

My dear you will notice that I didn't reply mentions after I told Barca that I felt like I was building castles in the air.
It's just that Pick made me remember a line of thought I had intended to drop.

That said, I think the onus lies on us to do what we can to change status quos, especially those in negative light.
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2015
kodded:
undecided

angry angry angry angry angry
Boss, no vex for barca, na God ooo
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 12, 2015
Ashawo grin
Bayswater:

Remember; just 6 years ago, it was a pipe dream for Jonathan smiley. You'd be surprised at the magnitude of change that can happen overnight.

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Jesusloveyou: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=MizMyColi post=36812759][/quote]d mod, super mod, or seun wil not like to take dis kind of message to d front page, because it wil spoil their business, they just want to see people fight over nothing, argue over tribalistic supremacy and fight over who is most corrupt
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by remsonik(f): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good Morning Remsonik.

I think you should see this.
Now before I begin, I want to make it clear to all and sundry that I am a believer in rising above.
I am that person who believes in giving the worst of all grace.
A person can malign and scandalize me today, yet don't be surprised that if that person is in trouble tomorrow, I will be the one pleading their cause.
It take attaining a level of divinity to be able to do that.

Now, to the point you raised earlier.
I am going to speak like a human being, I am going to put myself in the shoes of those you are referring to.
Please take note of Sinizia's comment above.

Now, in addendum...

You know why?

Put yourself in their shoes.

No one is incapable of failure (assuming he really failed like we've been made to believe)
No one is incapable of success.

Most people (me for example) who support GEJ do so because of his stand during the elections. Blood shed was averted. The man simply did not want anyone to kill directly because of him.....a test Buhari failed woefully in 2011. Now, because I value the sanctity of human life more than good infrastructures and employment and other ephemeral things, it is only normal that I would expect that people should at least respect him for that.
Yet what we see is more mud-slinging, more name callings, more uselessness and cluelessness.

That in itself can not possibly make it easy for his supporters to wish Buhari well.
No way.
If only Buhari's supporters will tow the line which Buhari himself is towing concerning GEJ, it would be easier for GEJ supporters to throw their goodwill behind Buhari also.

Ever since leaving office, I am yet to see the man Buhari throwing any direct shot at GEJ.
But can the same be said of his followers?
Well pls don't misquote me. Read my first post again and again. GEJ is a good man. It his handlers who are bad. If GEJ hadn't conceded defeat on time what do you think the likes of orubebe would have caused in this country. I read sinizia's post well!! I dont have a problem with any of PDP supporters on here but the mudslinging won't stop if the PDP supporters on here don't stop concocting lies and being bitter always. I don't join the APC camp on Nairaland either cos they too seems to aggressive and can't counter any lies or defamatory statements with facts.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by remsonik(f): 10:32am On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=36871658]@Ramsonik:

Jonathan was brought in by some cabals and installed President in 2011. The cabals fell out with Jonathan because they never expected him to run for 3rd term. They had agreement in principle with Buhari and then crossed over enmasse to APC to support their new front (Buhari). [/quotne]evidence of the agreement
Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by MizMyColi(f): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2015
Bayswater:

I agree with you!grin

1 Like

Re: Seeing Beyond Political Views by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2015
remsonik:
evidence of the agreement
SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Affirms Jurisdiction To Try Rickey Tarfa, Trial Commences May 20 / Wild Jubilation In P/harcourt As Kanu Arrives, Meets With Ijaw Elders (video+pic / Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.