Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? (2020 Views)

Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Judith100: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
So it was reported in the media today that Nigeria’s most controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh has gotten married. Some Ladies are complaining saying that how come it is the bad Tonto that is getting married to the good rich man while the ‘good’ actresses like Empress Njama, Bimbo Akintola, Ebube Nwagbo and more are still in the market.

They say she is a bad girl with loose morals. She jumps from one man to another, she snatched Iyanya from Yvonne Nelson, left Don Jazzy to D’banj. Dated Micheal Awujoola and dumped him. So how come the bad once are getting married. well here are a few things about ‘bad girls’ that should be useful to you if you want to get a good guy.
‘Bad girls’ have well developed social skills. They wear the right clothes, shoes and know how to connect in social settings. I met some ladies a few years ago and I asked them what they were doing for the weekend. They said ‘nothing.’ I reminded them that a good man won’t come looking for them in their bedroom. From the look on their faces, I am sure they understood what I meant.
‘Bad girls’ have well developed emotional intelligence. Some of you very ‘spiritual’ sisters will be disappointed to know that a man is NOT interested in your spirituality as much as he claims to be. Sure, he wants a spiritual lady in his life, but he also has emotional needs. It is the lady who meets those emotional needs who will end up winning his heart.
Emotional intelligence is your ability to connect emotionally with a man. It has nothing to do with your intellect, educational qualifications, your social status or even your physical beauty. There are ladies who are not physically attractive but men are all over them. Why? It’s simply because they understand how to touch the emotional centres of a man’s soul. When you connect with a man emotionally, the rest is easy. Read more at http://judithfrank..com/2015/08/why-do-bad-girls-like-tonto-dikeh-get.html
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
[sub][/sub]
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by greatgod2012(f): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
And have you personally found out that she's indeed a bag girl?
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Gurgle(f): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Well first of all, she is really beautiful. Even in the days when she was still struggling

She seems like a very friendly but fiery person. So she will always have interesting situations happening in her life because of her attitude

Its like she doesn't allow herself to get dragged down by things that she has done or that have already happened to her. So it doesn't really matter because she doesn't place too much importance on it even if other people do

Lastly she doesn't seem to care what anybody thinks of her, which is a very liberating quality. Once you can achieve that mindset its much easier to go for what you want and succeed

I really hail her anyway for managing to get that guy, because people were starting to turn on her for not marrying in time so it looks like they will have to find something else to say

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cuz she's light skinned * in Mrcork's voice** cheesy
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Gurgle(f): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

Choi grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by ladyF(f): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hmm idk
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin grin grin you better be light skinned or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Gurgle:

Choi grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by thorpido(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rich guy,yes......good guy,maybe.....maybe not.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by kurupt1: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
And who told you tonto dike is a bad girl?she might have bad habits but could have a good heart and be loyal to her man.Not all these so called “good girls” whom you find out when you come close to them are wolves in sheep clothing,slow poisons etc.And I think the media has also potrayed Tonto in a bad light too.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
cos they go to places poor pple cant afford to go...how on earth will they meet poor pple?
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bad belle
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
And who told you he's a good guy? If he were that good, he won't he getting married a second time abandoning his first wife.
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by wordbank(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Na ur mouth I hia ds one ooo
Naim make of dem dey rub toothpaste as cream
grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by thorpido(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
firstEVA:
And who told you he's a good guy? If he were that good, he won't he getting married a second time abandoning his first wife.
Oh,so he's been married before?I just questioned his being a good guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by marveangel(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Op i gat 3 questions for U....................
1. How do u rate a gal as bad or good...just cuz u read some stuff online? How ar u sure of d kind of life those other actress u claim to be good live personally.
2. Who told u the guy tonto married is a 'good' man?
3. When did marriage become a lady's reward for being good or well mannered.....so any lady wit good manners should automatically get a good husband abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Who told U the guy is good
Just because he puts a ring on it dont make him a saint
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Gurgle(f): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
grin grin grin you better be light skinned or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

chocolate coloured
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
No way! I only echoed Mrcork's sentiment cheesy cheesy
wordbank:

Na ur mouth I hia ds one ooo
Naim make of dem dey rub toothpaste as cream
grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oh! Pakistanis like em chocolate grin cheesy grin
Gurgle:

chocolate coloured
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Gurgle(f): 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Oh! Pakistanis like em chocolate grin cheesy grin

what ??
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Paki people. They like chocolate girls
Gurgle:

what ??
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Gurgle(f): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Paki people. They like chocolate girls

lol, and so? I should go and find one?
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Something like that. Or let one find you grin grin tongue
Gurgle:

lol, and so? I should go and find one?
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by wordbank(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
No way! I only echoed Mrcork's sentiment cheesy cheesy
I no know weda black gehs dey stain dat guy skin
Lmao
grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hehehehehehehe. Funny enough, he's dark skinned

But he said he's had bitter experience with black skinned girl that he was so depressed even had to give suicide a thought shocked shocked
wordbank:

I no know weda black gehs dey stain dat guy skin
Lmao
grin
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by wordbank(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Hehehehehehehe. Funny enough, he's dark skinned

But he said he's had bitter experience with black skinned girl that he was so depressed even had to give suicide a thought shocked shocked
[i]Shiat happens!
Whites r more loving but less tolerant
[/i]
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
It's all crap bro. Colour has nuff to do with individual. It's all about who she is
wordbank:

[i]Shiat happens!
Whites r more loving but less tolerant
[/i]
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Bibidear(f): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rubbish,who told u the guy is a good guy
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by sexymoma(f): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
Two friends were chatting and i was kinda eavesdropping in what they were saying

The first guy was like, guy you nor date that gurl again, why?
And the second guy was telling his friend that the lady is too decent..

i surprise that day ooo...
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by wordbank(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
It's all crap bro. Colour has nuff to do with individual. It's all about who she is
Word! Though I've had couple of whites
Re: Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? by Gurgle(f): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:

who she is is shaped by her culture and environment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Flat Booty / When Last Do You Enjoy This. Check Pics. / What Sort Of Toy Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.