Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

I Dreamt I Had Twins Three Times In A Role!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dreamt I Had Twins Three Times In A Role!!! (460 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day / I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me / Guess Who I Dreamt Of Last Night As My Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamt I Had Twins Three Times In A Role!!! by Popflair(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
I dreamt I had twins 3 times in a role and am a lil scared of dat.....is it gonna cum to pass or it meant something else?...pls help
Re: I Dreamt I Had Twins Three Times In A Role!!! by kingofpool: 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: I Dreamt I Had Twins Three Times In A Role!!! by snopzy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: I Dreamt I Had Twins Three Times In A Role!!! by tallestchibyke(m): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
ok
Re: I Dreamt I Had Twins Three Times In A Role!!! by faithugo64(f): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
911 please hurry,this is an emergency
don't worry sweety,when you get to yaba left,you will get the help you need
Re: I Dreamt I Had Twins Three Times In A Role!!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hain!op na true,u don enter am cheesy
Re: I Dreamt I Had Twins Three Times In A Role!!! by icekream(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
U sudnt share dreams with random people... Anything they say of the dream is what will come true... Can't u share it with ur best friend or somethimg?
Re: I Dreamt I Had Twins Three Times In A Role!!! by alex81(m): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
cheesy shocked i no fit laff
Re: I Dreamt I Had Twins Three Times In A Role!!! by Medunah: 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
3 times in a row
Re: I Dreamt I Had Twins Three Times In A Role!!! by richie9093(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
3 times in a role? lool what roles did you play? father or mother or the uncle?
Re: I Dreamt I Had Twins Three Times In A Role!!! by chachanga: 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Shebi, you also experience some slight tummy aches at the same time when you wake up from those dreams embarassed?
Don't wonder much....It's your Unborn kids shocked, they're in a hurry to come down from your Loins, that's why you're getting the TummyAches.

U need to be very careful with that ur SS3 GF shocked.

If u just go make mistake Preggo her tongue, even Ambode won't be able to save you. Na Fashola dey dash pple wey born triplets money, this ambode na Accountant, they used to be very stingy lipsrsealed!

Medication Advice For You

Take ZippUpMycin 3times daily
No Fapping >: sayNo to #TeamVaseline
No Mojo cry (Format ur phone memory card and discard the vids on ur laptop)
Temporarily Unfollow all the Jagabans wink of the xxsection and
Go and join Bro TosyneTooMuch Church
When you get there (don't join the Choir ooooooooooo grin Mammywater girls full there, go to PrayerBand or TRansport Unit)

A word is enuf for the wise

GO WITH IN Peace my Brother....

/goes back inside the vestry reciting "DOMINUS VOBISCUM...."

Re: I Dreamt I Had Twins Three Times In A Role!!! by octopusfreaky(f): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
gbaguannnnnnnnnnn!nnn,role

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe Nature Can Create This? (picture) / See The Top 12 Reasons You Should Have 5ex Everyday / Opinion: Couples Should Unfollow Each Other On Social Media. "Its The Best.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.