Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me (1786 Views)

She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / Some Guys Are"masters Of Head", I Couldn't Believe I Was Begging Him To Stop / Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2016
This dream I had last night was so real that I thought it happened in real life, now there is this beautiful damsel by name Toke,she is my sister's friend and she's very beautiful.

The first day I saw her,I was abt leaving for work when she and and my sister walked in and the night before that day my sister provoked me to the last, she used the money I kept to keep in the bank and went to buy a fone wth it and when I asked her cos I know she's the one who took it cos it's onz two of us in the house,she said she thought I'd forgotten abt the money cos she has being seeing it there for over two weeks. So I told her that I won't drop any money for food for her until I'm able to save that money I'm supposed to give her and reaches that amount of money she took,but when dis gal came in wth my sister I decided not to go to work so soon, then I began to show myself, I asked my sister to go and buy fuel. And buy indomie,egg ,pepper and sardine, so they went together

Then I slotted a movie in the dvd when they returned and we watched film till 12 pm chai my fone ring tire cos customers were calling me,so to the gal I guess she felt I'm a very important person,so the way she sat on the bed I was able to catch a glimpse of her very very very fresh light in complexion laps as I saw it ehn, my sex drive literally ran wth full speed and lost control and hit a big tree, as my dick was troubled at the sight

So after that day wheneva I see her I'm always very kind to her for example,I'll pay her bike fare when I see on a bike,and other kind gestures,I've made her understand my feelns for her buh she's saying cos she's my sister's friend it will look somehow if we date, buh still I've not withdrawn my kind gestures frm her, maybe someday when she sees how I've labored fervently in her vineyard she'll lemme enter in2 her glory

But last nite after I woke up to hiss myself as I slept back I dreamt that I was on the bed wth her and I found myself pulling her belt and she didn't resist me,rather she was beggn me ,saying israel pls don't do dis,please it's not the right time, please I beg you, buh instead of me to leave her belt alone, I found myself begging her too, after I succesfully opened the belt and I pulled her jean down a bit frm her waist and she was still beggn and not resistn me, my heart gladdened wth joy like someone who heard frm a prophet that he has a bright future cos I knew that I'll fvck her, and as I pulled her jeans down more and saw her pants, my dick became 60 percent erect, as I pulled the jeans out finally I knew dis is a point of no return dat fvckn her is sure and then I kissed her soft laps and sniffed her pvssy through her pant cos she still had her pants on

Then I pulled her pants and as I pulled her pants my soul cried wth joy. As I part her legs and kissed her beautiful slightly hairy pvssy and as I pulled my boxers down I saw my dick and the head of my dick was so big and I've neva seen it that way in all my life and then I spread her legs like the good news and put my dick in 2 her and she arched her back and gently she took all of me in and as I fvcked her she kept tilting her head left and right till I poured my whole akamu in2 her womb and I woke and found out that it was a dream and I found that my boxers was soaked wth sp.erm so mch I've neva poured that kind of quantity before and then I called her on phone dis morning and we spoke and she told me she dreamt of me and I asked her to tell me her dream and she said it's jus normal dream buh I didn't tell her I dreamt of her cos she might think I'm teasing her, I beive since I can fvck her in the spirit realm I will fvck her in the physical too cos the spiritual controls the physical!
Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by dharay88: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin
0nly read the last 2 paragraphs
& I'm already laughing...

3 Likes

Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by adidasBarca: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2016
Are u afraid to talk to her rather than punishing urself or u can send ur sister to her.

2 Likes

Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by jonaifame22(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2016
adidasBarca:
Are u afraid to talk to her rather than punishing urself or u can send ur sister to her.
I've spoken to her already

2 Likes

Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by firstking01(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2016
Hmmm, and this is a supposed grown up man with "complete brain cells"undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Hmmmmm awon aye never free this one grin

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2016
jonaifame22:
I've spoken to her already
Marine Spirit!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by ikombe: 11:55am On Sep 15, 2016
This wan don marry spirit wife grin

As you release na there your life end grin

She don get you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by greatwhite(m): 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Incubus paid you a courtesy call grin

2 Likes

Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by adegeye38(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by seunny4lif(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin
Mad

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by seunny4lif(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin
Werey grin grin grin
jonaifame22:
This dream I had last night was so real that I thought it happened in real life, now there is this beautiful damsel by name Toke,she is my sister's friend and she's very beautiful.

The first day I saw her,I was abt leaving for work when she and and my sister walked in and the night before that day my sister provoked me to the last, she used the money I kept to keep in the bank and went to buy a fone wth it and when I asked her cos I know she's the one who took it cos it's onz two of us in the house,she said she thought I'd forgotten abt the money cos she has being seeing it there for over two weeks. So I told her that I won't drop any money for food for her until I'm able to save that money I'm supposed to give her and reaches that amount of money she took,but when dis gal came in wth my sister I decided not to go to work so soon, then I began to show myself, I asked my sister to go and buy fuel. And buy indomie,egg ,pepper and sardine, so they went together

Then I slotted a movie in the dvd when they returned and we watched film till 12 pm chai my fone ring tire cos customers were calling me,so to the gal I guess she felt I'm a very important person,so the way she sat on the bed I was able to catch a glimpse of her very very very fresh light in complexion laps as I saw it ehn, my sex drive literally ran wth full speed and lost control and hit a big tree, as my dick was troubled at the sight

So after that day wheneva I see her I'm always very kind to her for example,I'll pay her bike fare when I see on a bike,and other kind gestures,I've made her understand my feelns for her buh she's saying cos she's my sister's friend it will look somehow if we date, buh still I've not withdrawn my kind gestures frm her, maybe someday when she sees how I've labored fervently in her vineyard she'll lemme enter in2 her glory

But last nite after I woke up to hiss myself as I slept back I dreamt that I was on the bed wth her and I found myself pulling her belt and she didn't resist me,rather she was beggn me ,saying israel pls don't do dis,please it's not the right time, please I beg you, buh instead of me to leave her belt alone, I found myself begging her too, after I succesfully opened the belt and I pulled her jean down a bit frm her waist and she was still beggn and not resistn me, my heart gladdened wth joy like someone who heard frm a prophet that he has a bright future cos I knew that I'll fvck her, and as I pulled her jeans down more and saw her pants, my dick became 60 percent erect, as I pulled the jeans out finally I knew dis is a point of no return dat fvckn her is sure and then I kissed her soft laps and sniffed her pvssy through her pant cos she still had her pants on

Then I pulled her pants and as I pulled her pants my soul cried wth joy. As I part her legs and kissed her beautiful slightly hairy pvssy and as I pulled my boxers down I saw my dick and the head of my dick was so big and I've neva seen it that way in all my life and then I spread her legs like the good news and put my dick in 2 her and she arched her back and gently she took all of me in and as I fvcked her she kept tilting her head left and right till I poured my whole akamu in2 her womb and I woke and found out that it was a dream and I found that my boxers was soaked wth sp.erm so mch I've neva poured that kind of quantity before and then I called her on phone dis morning and we spoke and she told me she dreamt of me and I asked her to tell me her dream and she said it's jus normal dream buh I didn't tell her I dreamt of her cos she might think I'm teasing her, I beive since I can fvck her in the spirit realm I will fvck her in the physical too cos the spiritual controls the physical!

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Indeed the spiritual controls the physical...

Chaii

People dey nairaland o

1 Like

Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by jonaifame22(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
greatwhite:
Incubus paid you a courtesy call grin
well,it did well to come in that gals face
Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
U need prayer oooo

Abeg sharply pay a visit to

T.B joshua
Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by Ifakiland(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
hopeless
Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by RealJaneDoe: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
'pour akamu inside womb'

Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by Oilwell(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Guy u just pour away your whole destiny. U could have been a billionaire .but ur village pipul don collect am so.
Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by jonaifame22(m): 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Oilwell:
Guy u just pour away your whole destiny. U could have been a billionaire .but ur village pipul don collect am so.

Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by jorgzy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Oh boy werey reee oooo.... Omo dem no go kee person 4 dis nairaland o... All d comments are epic... Lmaoo...rotfl... Choi! see human being
Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by jonaifame22(m): 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
olorunwa90:
U need prayer oooo
Abeg sharply pay a visit to
T.B joshua
so how do I get there?
Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by ivyT(f): 12:01am On Sep 18, 2016
ikombe:
This wan don marry spirit wife grin

As you release na there your life end grin

She don get you cheesy

Hahahahaha
Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by jonaifame22(m): 9:39am On Sep 18, 2016
ivyT:

Hahahahaha
where's ur picture lemme see joor!
Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by SweetPoison22: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2016
Lol, very creative. Nice one. cheesy
Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by Adiwana: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2016
Dunno why,buh am a big fan of this jonaifame guy.just blunt,no forming straight to the point.Baba,more akmu to ur amu and more ikpus for u
Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by mecussey(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2016
chai...so Nigeria don yakata reach like this?
Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by jonaifame22(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
Adiwana:
Dunno why,buh am a big fan of this jonaifame guy.just blunt,no forming straight to the point.Baba,more akmu to ur amu and more ikpus for u
thanks bro, peace two fingers in the air!
Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by tee59(f): 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
When wil u get sense 4 God's sake? All dis things u always talk abt here may not evn be true in real life, just to create attention 4urslf here on nairaland. U may evn b d guy dat always feel timid and shy whn u see girls. Continue, at least ur ego is boosted here. ODE.
Re: I Dreamt That As I Pulled Her Belt She Was Begging Me by jonaifame22(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
tee59:
When wil u get sense 4 God's sake? All dis things u always talk abt here may not evn be true in real life, just to create attention 4urslf here on nairaland. U may evn b d guy dat always feel timid and shy whn u see girls. Continue, at least ur ego is boosted here. ODE.
thank you God bless you for the insult

(1) (Reply)

Just like some girls in this section, she thinks she is special. lol / Young Man Masturbates And Ejaculates On Female Bank Customer In Nnewi-see Photo / I Need Drugs Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.