Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh (65466 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: 'Obasanjo Is Not My Son's Grandfather, Stop The Lies' / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Cyriloha(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:
osi m 'how
yes
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by vicuto(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by funkybully(f): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
She can help obj family's worwor ministry born better pikin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by kelebedowski(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
seriously i dnt hv business wth dat ... every body knws wats gud 4 him or her so daz jst wat she did 2 her self.
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Sanmel(f): 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I'm so happy for her
Me too smiley
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by nigelcoop: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:
What?!

but why didn't they have a state wedding or whatever those things are called

I mean what Oshiomhole had
dats not a wedding but an introduction
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by friends4ever(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tonro Dokeh made it to the top. Please, stau away from husband snatching nollywood actresses. God bles you and your new family.
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by ojnnaco(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
just the moment I think I av seen it all. Tonto surfaced again
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Sweetlemon(f): 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
wingman:

hahaha ha. This dumb biatch
Men also like intelligent girls. So how do you go about that.??

YOU don't sound intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Hmm. She married the name and not for love.

And how do u know this

People just have a dark heart nio shaaa

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by gabazin080(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
yvonne111:
shoro niyen angryshoro niyen
ori e a pe when you don old.
Don't you know some men like girls that are fun to be with
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by gabazin080(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sweetlemon:

This is why I stopped forming good girl long time ago.
Most of these type of guys like fun ladies so far they are respectful and presentable. I'm not Tonto Dikeh type of bad sha but I ain't a goody two shoes either.
But you sha bad small. Hope the under no sha dey bad because some girls are bad but don't use their brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by gabazin080(m): 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
refreshrate:

Good husband?
Na Obasanjo pikin we dey talk fa!

Apple's don't fall far from the tree o.

*waiting for report on OBJ making a move on Tonto and smashing*
baba werey
am not surprised. Only a omo baba wayrey that will call another father baba werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by amoduganja: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
By the time Obasanjo fuc**ks that nyash you will know how far. He has a record of doing it with his daughters in law.
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by rafealEmmydon(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
congratulations @Tonto
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Anataoku(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
wait ooo I think say tonto say she no get family once 4 media. which one come be " my luvly father & step mother here?
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by victorazy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
gabazin080:
If the news is true, then Tonto net don catch big fish be that.
To all the girls forming holy Mary, una better wise up and use what you have 2 get what you want. Tonto used hers to get fame, money and a good husband
remember no one dies a virgin because life fvcks us all

Abi new t0t0 for OBJ grin
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Toks2008(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
gabazin080:
If the news is true, then Tonto net don catch big fish be that.
To all the girls forming holy Mary, una better wise up and use what you have 2 get what you want. Tonto used hers to get fame, money and a good husband
remember no one dies a virgin because life fvcks us all

And some clueless ladies will consider this vague advice. smh
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by lepasharon(f): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
She is looking nice these days..not looking ratchet anymore
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by princdebola201(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
activelyA:
OBJ be like
"Oh! You are not aware too? shocked"
" nobody informed you" lipsrsealed
Issokai, konttinu grin grin grin
mehn u got me laughing and rolling on the floor
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by ronald4lif(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Happy for her.

Hopefully she'd stay off drama henceforth.
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Gold49(m): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
TONTO be afraid of OBJ ooo
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Anataoku(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
VOLATILE and controversial Nollywood diva, Tonto
Dikeh’s wild streak is becoming strongly legendary
and it doesn’t look like the actress has any
shortcoming about it. There seems to be nothing
the actress can’t talk about.
Last Friday, when the whole world was celebrating
the World Siblings Day, posting family pictures in
joyful mood on several social media, Tonto took a
different turn saying she has neither worthy
siblings nor family to celebrate.
“National siblings day,I am my own family/Sibling..
For those of you with worthy siblings/family, don’t
forget to show them love today and continually”,
she posted on Instagram.
Later on, she posted a picture of her housemaid,
known as Onyinye, whom she has celebrated
severally, and praised her as her closest family.
‘Knocking on Heaven’s Door’ comes to town
THE much-awaited top of the range movie
‘Knocking on Heaven’s Door’ will finally be
premièred today, Friday, April 18,at the Silverbird
Galleria, Victoria Island, Lagos.
A production of Achievas Entertainment in
conjunction with Royal Arts Academy , ‘Knocking
On Heaven’s Door’ brings to grim reality an
emotional exposé on domestic violence, betrayal,
passion, faith and love.
It is an emotional story of Debbie, a beautiful
singer with a heavenly voice, married to the
handsome and charismatic Moses. She is the envy
of many. Debbie however harbours a dark secret
that she tries to keep hidden within the confines of
her perfect world; she is being physically and
emotionally abused by Moses and the strain of it
threatens to break her.
Can she be saved by a knight in shining armour,
Tom, or will she be consumed by the
machinations of Brenda, Moses’ scorned lover who
will stop at nothing to see that she extracts her
pound of flesh?
Set in a church community and woven in the
tapestry of music and song, ‘Knocking on
Heaven’s Door’ promises to be an unforgettable
story, showcasing the amazing talent that abounds
in Nigeria.
Starring Majid Michel, Ini Edo-Ehiagwina, Blossom
Chukwujekwu, Adesuwa Etomi, Robert Peters, Lelee
Byoma, Steve Onu (aka Yaw of Wazobia) and
featuring singer, Evaezi. The movie is produced by
Emem Isong & Ini Edo-Ehiagwina and directed by
Desmond Elliot. Costuming by Jerry Obodo of
Swanky Signatures.
SOURCE: http://brainnewsng.com/i-dont-have-
worthy-siblingsfamily-tonto/

My own again be say hw come she dey celebrate her Father & step mother if dis publication na true? I fear dis life, d more u look, d less u see.
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cyriloha:
yes
mtcheeeew
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
mystage:

Whats dis one even saying sef? u wanna tel the whole nairalanders dat u re gud in typing in italian or what? pls whats the meaning of crab, yansh, centre part? pls sweetheart enlighten me. u knw ur baby is nt gud wit italian words either in speaking or in writting.
mtcheeeew
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by gabazin080(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Toks2008:

And some clueless ladies will consider this vague advice. smh
since its not an advice, I expect to see yours

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by holycup(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
From pH city enter lagos conquer them @ Tontolet.

All yoruba ladies go jealous u die but it's too late for them sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by azidomedogo: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
1 of those girls OBJ impregnated many years back gave birth to that boy....
Tonto dike i hope u still remember how ur career started from that TV reality show called HOUSE-4 lipsrsealed
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by nwadiuko1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Baba will definitely nyarsh her. As usual grin

Na joke. Abeg oo
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by samkay3g(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Make baba they Bleep go... New fish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) / 'I'm A Top Class Prostitute' - Bobrisky / Davido Traveling To Ekiti State By Road In Grand Style (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.