Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh (65463 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: 'Obasanjo Is Not My Son's Grandfather, Stop The Lies' / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by gabazin080(m): 6:44am On Aug 11, 2015
chukwubuzor123:
that is in your spherical thinking, but that's a lie. There are good success and their are bad success, if you like you use even what others have to pursue bad success, all you will harvest at last is peniury, but when you do the right thing and in concert with your God, even when you had nothing, you will reap everlasting joy and happiness unending. TO WOMEN OUT THERE, hope you understand what am talking about. thank you.
what's this one saying. Who told you she did the wrong thing and in concert with the devil. Even if she has nothing, she will reap everlasting joy, who told you her joy is for the short time. Go and use love and hapiness to buy ferrari na.
I think it's better to cry in your hummer jeep than cry on a bycicle
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2015
Tonto ohh big fish tongue
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by swaggu22(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2015
It is a big lie don't famz obj,he is a brother to your father in law.
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok, thanks. do you think its going to be a state one

Tontoh Dike + Obasanjo clan = Over State wedding o! cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by refreshrate: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
gabazin080:
am not surprised. Only a omo baba wayrey that will call another father baba werey

Going by your theory,
You do realize this also evidently means your own dad too is a werey? a super one at that since you realized it in two instances.
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by gabazin080(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Going by your theory,
You do realize this also evidently means your own dad too is a werey? a super one at that since you realized it in two instances.
I don't trade words with kids. Go and call your f@ther for me
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by refreshrate: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
gabazin080:
I don't trade words with kids. Go and call your f@ther for me

Thanks for confirming
My dad's late and since you ask by the grace of God youll join him very soon. Amen.
Amen
Amen
and Amen.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by gabazin080(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Thanks for confirming
My dad's late and since you ask by the grace of God youll join him very soon. Amen.
Amen
Amen
and Amen.
fo0l. Read the post again, I said go and call your f@ther. So automatically you are going first.

1di0t son of an orphan
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Seunkeji(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kindly join C0039CD30 on BBM to get more information about The Greatest Ajogbajesu Twins.
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by Cyriloha(m): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
mtcheeeew
to your BF !!!
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by refreshrate: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
gabazin080:
fo0l. Read the post again, I said go and call your f@ther. So automatically you are going first.

1di0t son of an orphan

Seun Adeyemi that's your name right? So you dare talk this way?

Please keep this quote for when we meet o.

This is going to be such fun.
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by gabazin080(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Seun Adeyemi that's your name right? So you dare talk this way?

Please keep this quote for when we meet o.

This is going to be such fun.
is that a threat or what? You wish me death first and I replied you, so what. Only a coward does that, thought you are an e-warrior na. So the thing can pain, you forgot you called OBJ "baba werey"
It's only my shadow you will be seeing.

Seun come see threat to my life o
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by refreshrate: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
gabazin080:
is that a threat or what? You wish me death first and I replied you, so what. Only a coward does that, thought you are an e-warrior na. So the thing can pain, you forgot you called OBJ "baba werey"
It's only my shadow you will be seeing.

Seun come see threat to my life o

You talk too much.
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by gabazin080(m): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
refreshrate:

You talk too much.
mtchew.
Lykah care
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by refreshrate: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
gabazin080:
mtchew.

Lykah care

0812 693 6683

You see me asking you to care ni?

Please insult my father more please.
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by gabazin080(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
refreshrate:

0812 693 6683

You see me asking you to care ni?

Please insult my father more please.
what's your problem sef. Why you revealing my identity to the whole world. Remember you insulted someone's father first and also wish me death. So what's all this childish character of yours
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by refreshrate: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
gabazin080:
what's your problem sef. Why you revealing my identity to the whole world. Remember you insulted someone's father first and also wish me death. So what's all this childish character of yours

Is your mum among the people OBJ slept with that you had to carry his matter on your head?

I honestly hope he loves you as much as you did to warrant your insulting my father.
Me I won't take such least of all not from someone like you.

So please since you know how to insult people's fathers over what doesn't concern you, please continue.
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by kizwid(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I'm so happy for her
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by gabazin080(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Is your mum among the people OBJ slept with that you had to carry his matter on your head?

I honestly hope he loves you as much as you did to warrant your insulting my father.
Me I won't take such least of all not from someone like you.

So please since you know how to insult people's fathers over what doesn't concern you, please continue.

am not the violent type but I just hate seeing someone insult another father.

For the sake of peace, lets put all this that has happened in the past and move on as men.

For the sake of peace, am sorry if have offended you. Cheers
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by simdam500(m): 5:56am On Aug 12, 2015
Hope she finds happiness smiley
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by holycup(m): 6:55am On Aug 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Is My Father-In-Law - Tonto Dikeh by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:31pm On May 04, 2019
So, she married him cos she thought he is obasanjo's son? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan / Davido's Daughter Gets Biggest Room In His New Atlanta Vacation House (photos) / 'I'm A Top Class Prostitute' - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.