Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son (55257 Views)

Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos / Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. / Pregnant Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Marriage Introduction Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Bugatie(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Somebody is still obsessed with Tonto
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Goldmaxx:
after hw many abortions?
grin grin
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Goldmaxx(f): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin grin
i cant believe a right thinking man can marry such a gal.
She must have used juju.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Goldmaxx:
i cant believe a right thinking man can marry such a gal.
She must have used juju.
BROTHER!! MONEY DEY CANCEL JUJU OHH.

I AM SURE THE MAN IS FOR THE MONEY.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by dinachi(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
gistyinka:
More pictures..
Why would Tonto Dikeh kiss another woman mouth to mouth?
I Dont really know what to make out of the whole thing but it looks to me like she will not last in this marriage.
I have a feeling she went into this because the guy in question is a blue blood.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
So dem no fit wear granny better clothes
Congratulations dear.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Goldmaxx(f): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
BROTHER!! MONEY DEY CANCEL JUJU OHH.

I AM SURE THE MAN IS FOR THE MONEY.
d man b obj's son na
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Sanguine77(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by chigoizie7(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Na only that churchill oladunni guy I like(no homo) that guy I d real definition of simplicity. @least so far,
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by 360jamng(m): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Why Tonto go marry this UGLY man with BIG head
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by 400billionman: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Where is OBJ ?
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by chigoizie7(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Goldmaxx:
d man b obj's son na

Lol, one man food na another man poison.

To me, tonto is not that bad, she is just a girl that has refused the media from detecting the kind of life she will live for her, she does not give a damn to anything anyone says about her, she just live her life the way she wants.

@ some point, media got tired of her and let her be.

Many celebrities are living a fake life just because of what people and media will say, tonto only by passed them. She might be crazy, but she is certainly who she really is, 80% of our naija babes are like tonto.just that tey are never seen or taken much attention to. So,

Tonto, happy marriage life,

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Twaci:
A simple ceremony, i like that and the fact that her face is as radiant as the sun should be a slap to her haters' faces. Congratulations dearie!

Dont still get why she had to kiss her granny's mouth though....hug don finish?

CC: lalasticlala
abi she na lizzy
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Goldmaxx:
d man b obj's son na
LIKE seriously!!

Me no even know the man ohh.

This must be a juju effect
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by seangy4konji: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
na wah ooo...

na u lucky am abi..

nor forget to check the paternity of that baby though...

Congrats.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by totorimi: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
that guy must be living abroad
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by totorimi: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
may be he is living abroad
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by ifeomabernard(f): 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
wow! I guess what will be will be can't believe Tonto is getting married all those punk bi*ches making fun of her how far how market unna don marry! just live life to the fullest have fun cuz our lives are all fated!
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by millionboi(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ope d dude knws d stuff tonto is made of,I no want complain oo
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Swaggzkid: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Did seun attended??
Saw someone like him in one of the pics*
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by InvertedHammer: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
/
One down....

Linda ikeji.
Rita Dominic.
Genevieve Nnaji.

To go.

\
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by bebe2(f): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Twaci:
A simple ceremony, i like that and the fact that her face is as radiant as the sun should be a slap to her haters' faces. Congratulations dearie!

Dont still get why she had to kiss her granny's mouth though....hug don finish?

CC: lalasticlala

pls help me ask tontoh when she remember say she get grand mama,

them no fit dress the woman wen visitors and cameras are coming to the house, the room looks smoked in,

abeg this babe no try, no be by swallow the woman lips undecided undecided
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by cococandy(f): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
Some haters can't get over the fact that she's married. See them trying to trivialize her marriage by saying it's juju.

No be only juju. undecided

lol.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Twaci(f): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
bebe2:

pls help me ask tontoh when she remember say she get grand mama,

them no fit dress the woman wen visitors and cameras are coming to the house, the room looks smoked in,

abeg this babe no try, no be by swallow the woman lips undecided undecided

Babe no vex, e don happen, e don happen....

We can do nothing for now but to congratulate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by sweetgala(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
dinachi:

Why would Tonto Dikeh kiss another woman mouth to mouth?
I Dont really know what to make out of the whole thing but it looks to me like she will not last in this marriage.
I have a feeling she went into this because the guy in question is a blue blood.

Her bloody grandmother, why not !

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by fairygeh(f): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wow,happy for her
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
People saying its juju cos d guy is obj's son, if it was a poor dude Una no go talk.. Bad belle.. When they see you walking on water, they say it's because you can't swim.. Tchwwwwww.. Yeye dey smell

Btw what happened with Seun?
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by bebe2(f): 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Twaci:
Babe no vex, e don happen, e don happen....

We can do nothing for now but to congratulate cheesy

grin grin grin

abi oooo
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by onunwa21(m): 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tonto we re happy wit u. Congrts
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by darlenese(f): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tonto take care of ur grandmother o, I can see she is using wrapper as bedspread lipsrsealed pls my dear she deserves the best

Congrattts , I'm happy for u.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by totorimi: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Old things have passed away and new things have become new. All the bad bad things I used to do I do them no more all the bad bad places I used to go I go there no more...all the big big tattoo s I used to have o have them no more. there's a great change since I met God.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by donem: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jesus! how Seun go do now? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Shares Pictures Of His Mansion / Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend / Obi Madubogwu's Leg Is Decaying (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.