Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son (55270 Views)

Yomi Casual And Grace Marriage Introduction Ceremony Photos / Six Things I've Learnt From Tonto Dike's Marriage By Sweerychick. / Pregnant Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Marriage Introduction Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Goldmaxx(f): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lol, one man food na another man poison.

To me, tonto is not that bad, she is just a girl that has refused the media from detecting the kind of life she will live for her, she does not give a damn to anything anyone says about her, she just live her life the way she wants.

@ some point, media got tired of her and let her be.

Many celebrities are living a fake life just because of what people and media will say, tonto only by passed them. She might be crazy, but she is certainly who she really is, 80% of our naija babes are like tonto.just that tey are never seen or taken much attention to. So,

Tonto, happy marriage life,
okoo let me believe u
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Goldmaxx(f): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
LIKE seriously!!
Me no even know the man ohh.
This must be a juju effect
i pray not oooo
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by harry509: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by ldpele(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Can spot my xy... Football Club, plm fr$gat&. Tonto's brother. Nice one my Red Bull.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by adaxxy: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Twaci:
A simple ceremony, i like that and the fact that her face is as radiant as the sun should be a slap to her haters' faces. Congratulations dearie!

Dont still get why she had to kiss her granny's mouth though....hug don finish?

CC: lalasticlala
na side chick she kissed not be lips.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by 2dillu2(m): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
agarawu23:
if Tonto can get married, oga seun go marry soon too.

I will be the first to break the news grin
shey undecidedYou Wan chop ban
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Pdizzle(m): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
OBJ genes too strong damn
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:
Congratulations. I pray this brings forth happiness

Amen. My wife how are you?
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Anamachi3(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
kelvine:
Here we find more reasons not to judge anyone.
Many would have expected Tonto to end up single.
The babe is smart and lucky.

In another news,Obasanjo's son is handsome, so sure his grandson whose mother is pretty Tonto will be so cute.
God bless their marriage.

Pls is Churchill actually one of ObJ legal children? Just asking
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Akshow:
How many times will this make front page? Are the mods high on dry weed? Abi dem just wan provoke seen grin
them want oga seun to see his supposed beloved grin has run into another arms cheesy cheesy

*i no talk o, slip of tongue* grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by ENWONGOPATRICK(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
wait o. i think say person father suppose follow go him pikin introduction ceremony. I no see OBJ for dia o. Y?
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by NemzySeries(m): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
wat of dat her 4ma bf wey customize toothbrush worth 930k na?......e b like say d guy no kw say chewing stick is still 10box grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by moji16(f): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
How come her new name is Mrs Churchill wen her hubby is Obasanjo's son? I don't get it.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by fubaradiri51: 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Y her father use left hand & bless her, is dat a tradition? Or...... lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by EyeKandy(f): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
NemzySeries:
wat of dat her 4ma bf wey customize toothbrush worth 930k na?......e b like say d guy no kw say chewing stick is still 10box grin

LMAO!! I had a good laugh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by ayomutu(m): 1:04am On Aug 11, 2015
jmoore:
Is that her real face or Mary Kay?

Congrats to her though.

Ibere
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by tpiander: 1:50am On Aug 11, 2015
Her hubby, Oladunni is said to be one of Former President Olusegun Obasanjo‘s children

adopted maybe?
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by cutekhalifa(m): 3:52am On Aug 11, 2015
grin baba is he aware of the Introduction.....? Choi this guy get big head and resemble one big baboon in Otta farm
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Jalinco: 6:02am On Aug 11, 2015
Anyanyan, the mouth Toto Dicking use to suck Kunnu is the one she used to kiss the old woman.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by NemzySeries(m): 6:13am On Aug 11, 2015
EyeKandy:

LMAO!! I had a good laugh. cheesy
hahhahahahahahahaha.....ma guy no mind sum pple joor even dangote wud not b foolish enuf to pull such stunt bkos hiz d richest black man wen we all kw aw much chewing stick cost & also 930k shd pay up on of his truck driver‘s salary for like 6/7months na.

........wen ne b say person use hin mouth chop Raw poo sef cheesy
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by queebeediva(f): 6:35am On Aug 11, 2015
Am so happy for her so finally haters will judge less of her. Ha God is wonderful that's why you don't condems any human cause in an twinkkle of an eye he can change your story to glory.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by tpiander: 7:01am On Aug 11, 2015
Is obj privy to all this misinformation?

Why is the man being called his son?

Who is being scammed here?

Why not just write introduction ceremony, why add obj's name?
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by domopps(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2015
Twaci:
A simple ceremony, i like that and the fact that her face is as radiant as the sun should be a slap to her haters' faces. Congratulations dearie!

Elegantly elegant Twaci I hail thee.! She kissed the grand mum cos she trained her!

Cheeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Mbediogu(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=Twaci post=36818657]A simple ceremony, i like that and the fact that her face is as radiant as the sun should be a slap to her haters' faces. Congratulations dearie!

The husband does not look like Ebora Owu.
He looks more like Bukar Sukar Dimka. Honestly.
Wish them blissful marriage though.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Newcreature07:

Amen. My wife how are you?
M fine sir
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by stonecoldcafe: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Twaci:

People show affection in different ways. You go hug your grandma and allow her do her thing.
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by investnotspend: 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
gistyinka:
More pictures..

after seeing this picture ,olamides song came to my head it goes thus.... ''you living flashy lifestyle but your mama dey soak Akamu''
Re: Photos From Tonto Dikeh Introduction Ceremony To Obj's Son by simdam500(m): 12:45am On Aug 12, 2015
She looks beautiful...

But here we have life lesson. That granny she kissed was once gorgeous and radiant like Tonto is now. But see how life turned out to be.

Hmmm one day we will grow old to be granny and grand dad someday, but before then.

Treat life well and it will back in return

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign / A Man's Only Enemy, Are Those Of His Own Household / Regina Daniels: Sara Is Not Ned Nwoko's Wife To Be, She's My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.