Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? (10882 Views)

What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) / A Moment Of Truth! / Moment Of Madness As Drunk Couple Have Sex By Roadside Infront Of Crowd (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Still ma bro homie but you know nah wink
yeah no worries bruh,i know how it is.

just dont leave it in her trash can wen you are done.

be a gentleman

#ChopKnuckle
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

I never allowed you to get up from the last time I kept you down there, so think of something else to appease me

o.k then......

tell me anything you want.....

and i will do it.
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by christopheru(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Cutehector(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol like ur bank account right? Lol grin
not my own jor. B4 u send robbers to com and kidnap me
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

o.k then......

tell me anything you want.....

and i will do it.

A decent picture with no edits or we're divorcing
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

A decent picture with no edits or we're divorcing
abeg
y u dey do me like diz na
it didnt fair oh
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

abeg

y u dey do me like diz na

it didnt fair oh

I wont answer your mentions until the deed is done

anyway you can PM me it
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

I wont answer your mentions until the deed is done
anyway you can PM me it
picture uploaded
#LegendForgiven?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

picture uploaded

#LegendForgiven?

No I want your face

That's not even you its Michael j
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

No I want your face
That's not even you its Michael j
Chineke
so i even set like diz sotey u dey even compare me to MJ
#i'llTakeItAsACompliment
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Chineke

so i even set like diz sotey u dey even compare me to MJ

#i'llTakeItAsACompliment

Don't speak my language again, youre not worthy
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Don't speak my language again, youre not worthy
You wish....
and dont even call it ur language
you sabi the langauge ni?
bt is that picture enough to give me a clean slate?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

You wish....

and dont even call it ur language

you sabi the langauge ni?

bt is that picture enough to give me a clean slate?

shocked that was a low blow. youre in deep soup now

no of course not, I said I want to see your face. Ok let me make it easier for you

like this

do you look lke him btw

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

shocked that was a low blow. youre in deep soup now

no of course not, I said I want to see your face. Ok let me make it easier for you

like this

do you look lke him btw

what?

we are not some Chinese-level lookalikes.

i no fat, as you can tell from my picture,but other than that,

no i dont remotely look like him

i'm not even that fair,i be chokolaty.
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

what?

we are not some Chinese-level lookalikes.

i no fat, as you can tell from my picture,but other than that,

no i dont remotely look like him

i'm not even that fair,i be chokolaty.

whats Chinese about him ?! I love him
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

whats Chinese about him ?! I love him
i meant we dont all look like each other
like how the chinese look alike
we have varieties.
Wic just makes us even more awesome.
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

i meant we dont all look like each other

like how the chinese look alike

we have varieties.

Wic just makes us even more awesome.

oh yeah of course not. im just trying to get an idea of how you look and that's the image that springs to mind

anyway wheres my picture
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
mrsphyno i see u creeping
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

oh yeah of course not. im just trying to get an idea of how you look and that's the image that springs to mind

anyway wheres my picture

ur picture is there na....

abi u no see am?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

ur picture is there na....

abi u no see am?

youre so annoying
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
I see some silly derailers at the end of this threadundecided
Its nothing so big. Either time with my older sister or meeting someone that loved me with his whole heart cry grin That ish is awe inducing cause the only people who love you like that are normally your parents and maybe your siblings.
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
mrsphyno
i see u creeping

hahaha abi
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

youre so annoying
wetin i do again?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
mrsphyno
i see u creeping

Gurgle:

hahaha abi
angry
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrsPhyno:

angry
Ma'am......
#greetings.
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Ma'am......

#greetings.
Oga
I throway salute o grin

Hope you're fine?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Oga I throway salute o grin
Hope you're fine?
oh i'm splendid ma'am
hope you doing good too.....
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

oh i'm splendid ma'am

hope you doing good too.....

stop calling me ma'am Oga

Yeah I'm a bit ill sha so I'm just lying on my bed feeling sick and lonely
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrsPhyno:

stop calling me ma'am Oga

Yeah I'm a bit ill sha so I'm just lying on my bed feeling sick and lonely

alryt ma'am miss

and i wish u quick recovery.....

but why so lonely ah?

u got me,remember?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

alryt ma'am miss

and i wish u quick recovery.....

but why so lonely ah?

u got me,remember?

Thanks sir

You think say you get sweet tongue pass me? Abeg. I've heard it all before so just save it grin
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Thanks sir

You think say you get sweet tongue pass me? Abeg. I've heard it all before so just save it grin
actually,

i have never really seen myself as much of a smooth-talker....

but thanks for the compliment anyway

#MuchAppreciated
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

actually,

i have never really seen myself as much of a smooth-talker....

but thanks for the compliment anyway

#MuchAppreciated

Chai. Egotistical behaviour at it peak. What can't you turn into a compliment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And I Are Both As. We've Just Found Out / How Do You Respond When Your Partner Calls? / ** The Betrayal**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.