Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? (11107 Views)

What Happened The First Day I Picked A Prostitute ( Scariest Moment Of My Life) / A Moment Of Truth! / Moment Of Madness As Drunk Couple Have Sex By Roadside Infront Of Crowd (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao I did nuh type that ooh
let me guess......
ur doppelganger?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

let me guess......

ur doppelganger?

Lol no jare,,,,I was kidding
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

datz why i warned you from the beginning to keep it in ur pants.
#iRefuseToBeDisvirgined
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

#iRefuseToBeDisvirgined
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#iRefuseToBeDisvirgined

Lmao yes daddy
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Cutehector(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lpl no wonder,,,,,,engineers re hardly alluring tongue
our bank accounts endowed!
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao yes daddy
dazRyt baby gurl
#ComeToPapa
#WeGonBeFrolickingAroundAllDayLong
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
our bank accounts endowed!

Lol like ur bank account right? Lol grin
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

dazRyt baby gurl

#ComeToPapa

Lol yes daddy I know cheesy
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

dazRyt baby gurl

#ComeToPapa

meanwhile Gurgle be like

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol yes daddy I know cheesy

then what you waiting for?

come throw ur arms around Badt man and let him show you unexplored realms of pleasure.....

pleasures of food...

foreign cuisines and all.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

meanwhile Gürgle be like

Sorry commenter, legend is currently offline but your message will be delivered as soon as he is available. Thank you.
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

meanwhile Gurgle be like

Not even kill but completely destroy

It will be like he was never born
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Sorry commenter, legend is currently offline but your message will be delivered as soon as he is available. Thank you.

Hehehehe crazy nigga

Better run O! Cos this is gurgle right now

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle ?
Hi hon, how you doing....
i really missed you bae, so SO much.
#YouMissedMe?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hehehehe crazy nigga
Better run O! Cos this is gürgle right now
but badt man did no wrong......
i'm sure she understands...
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Gurgle ?

Hi hon, how you doing....

i really missed you bae, so SO much.

#YouMissedMe?

Mtchew

in fact #Mtchew
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

then what you waiting for?

come throw ur arms around Badt man and let him show you unexplored realms of pleasure.....

pleasures of food...

foreign cuisines and all.

Lmao cook something palatable for me daddy kiss
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

but badt man did no wrong......

i'm sure she understands...

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lmao cook something palatable for me daddy kiss
will do baby gurl....
WILL DO.
Now you just sit back and let badt man make something nice for you.
#2hrsTops
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=36841709][/quote]

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

will do baby gurl....

WILL DO.

#2hrsTops

And youre still going

This man
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

will do baby gurl....

WILL DO.

#2hrsTops

How about U cook her a nice big dark juicy sausage
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

Mtchew
in fact #Mtchew
c'mon Mami
dont be like diz....
or didnt you miss me?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

And youre still going

This man

This Ur man is shameless
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

How about U cook her a nice big dark juicy sausage

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

will do baby gurl....

WILL DO.

#2hrsTops

Lol after that I need foot massage daddy cheesy
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

And youre still going
This man
you know i cant help mahself
i thought we had an understanding?
#iCantKeepItInMyPants
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

This Ur man is shameless

Anyway

He will be punished abi funished

1 Like

Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

This woman. Cant you see the guy is taken

Don't make me fight you o
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by IamLEGEND1: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

oh you dont wori one bit honey pie
badt manz gon' take real good care of ya....
You just tell badt man whatchu want sweet pea
and badt manz gon' giv it to you just the way you want it.
#Alryt?
Re: What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? by Gurgle(f): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

you know i cant help mahself

i thought we had an understanding?

#iCantKeepItInMyPants

Which understanding?

Unless im free to roam about too

Oya Butchcassidy , come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Will Bleep Anything (pics) / I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car / A Heartless Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.