Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) (23593 Views)

Listen To Your Wife, Reps Tell Buhari- Vanguard / We Don’t Need Foreign Aid – Buhari(vanguard) / Amina Zakari And Her Uncle Buhari - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by erico2k2(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2015
ahah realy??
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by maxiuc(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2015
So we should forget your campaign promises hehehe someone is confused here
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by olaolulazio(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2015
Not rich but has rich people there.
They increased from 500 to 1450. Funny country!
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2015
grin
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by veekid(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2015
TheEvilPriest:
N

when did I post m
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by denedene(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2015
rich country with mismanaged wealth since 1960 by politicians and military dictators undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2015
But Nigerians (politicians) are rich.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by TheEvilPriest(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2015
veekid:

when did I post m
You edited it
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by mantua: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2015
Wrong on this one. Nigeria is RICH! !!!!! Mismanagement is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by chrisbaby24(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2015
Pow pow.....
@Buhari...**in kendrick voice..**:the next pop u will hear..the FUNK shall be within YoU..**
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by AlphaDibia(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2015
Some Nigerians are delusional.. when will you learn? Nigeria is not rich. Here's a thinking for you: what, other than oil, do we proproduce AND export? How does the Nigerian government generate revenue? How much foreign investment is done in Nigeria? I could go on and on but you get the gist.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by cupidFlint(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2015
quote for the day, LIES for the moment
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by jimi4us: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2015
i knew it, bubu or mumuu is a thief too. just like Thiefnubuu
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by adedayourt(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2015
He has reasons for his statement

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by sukkot: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2015
he is correct. nigeria is not a rich country. what you have is the illusion of wealth because it is in the hands of a few. however if the money in the country was evenly distributed amongst all 180 million citizens we will all have less than 1000 dollars each. so thats not rich

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by chudyboy05(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2015
Make us believe so, so that u will have the opportunity to steal ur own! Naijais very very Rich whether the Daura like it or not.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by lonelydora: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Who is deceiving who ??
If you have been to the Nigerian oil wells in Port Harcourt you will know Nigeria is forking rich.
When they wanna sell oil to other countries, they will open a tap & in less than 15 minutes the transaction is complete, the total amount of oil sold to Italy & other buyer countries will amount to 100 trillion naira.
Where are all the money going to ??
Our oil can't finish till Jesus comes.
Why can't the CBN print as many cash the country needs ??
I do cry everyday for my dear beloved country though i don't plan on returning soon unless things are fixed.

Ever heard of inflation before

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by Nakuza(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I dont understand whats wrong with Africa especially Nigeria , we have everything it takes to be the richest in the world yet we are broke

We have the highest number of natural resources
We have oil
We have strong agile youths workforce
We have good soil for farming
We have plenty rivers, sea and ocean
We have diverse cultures and tradition
We have brains a
We have intelligent people

Yet we cant use common sense to develop our nation - Switzerland doesnt have a single natural resources yet they are one of the richest in the world.
We keep blaming our government for our woes but the problem isnt solely our government WE ARE ALL THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY
How?
- You cheat during exams
- You disobey traffic laws
- You cant help your fellow country man
- You pay/collect/encourage bribery
- You cant beat your chest and say you are not corrupt
- You have benefited from corruption
- You know the right thing to do but will never do it
- You are too tribalistic, you will rather watch the nation burn than see another tribe rule
- You are greedy , you want all the money to yourself alone
You rightly nail it on point.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by NoMoreTrolling: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2015
Yet Fashola can build a website for 78 million naira, mtcheew undecided
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by ezeagu(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Yet we cant use common sense to develop our nation - Switzerland doesnt have a single natural resources yet they are one of the richest in the world.

Their situation (geography, history, politics, demographics) is a lot different though. And never forget it's the Swiss Confederation.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2015
lonelydora:

Ever heard of inflation before

Inflation ??
By printing legal tenders ??

Why is the American economy so perfect ??
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by NoMoreTrolling: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2015
ezeagu:

Their situation (geography, history, politics, demographics) is a lot different though.

So we don't have geography abi history abi...
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by petrelli07: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2015
I think this is the most astute observation by any Nigerian leader in a long while .... The indices used to judging the wealth of a country are not it's natural resources but it's social welfare scheme, infrastructural advances and the standsrd of living of its average citizens...

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by myners007: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Who is deceiving who ??
If you have been to the Nigerian oil wells in Port Harcourt you will know Nigeria is forking rich.
When they wanna sell oil to other countries, they will open a tap & in less than 15 minutes the transaction is complete, the total amount of oil sold to Italy & other buyer countries will amount to 100 trillion naira.
I do cry everyday for my dear beloved country though i don't plan on returning soon unless things are fixed.
if a person like yourself is allowed to rule Nigeria that means a loaf of bread will sell for N20 million Naira

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by mickyeddi(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I dont understand whats wrong with Africa especially Nigeria , we have everything it takes to be the richest in the world yet we are broke

We have the highest number of natural resources
We have oil
We have strong agile youths workforce
We have good soil for farming
We have plenty rivers, sea and ocean
We have diverse cultures and tradition
We have brains
We have intelligent people

We keep blaming our government for our woes but the problem isnt solely our government WE ARE ALL THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY
How?
- You cheat during exams
- You disobey traffic laws
- You cant help your fellow country man
- You pay/collect/encourage bribery
- You cant beat your chest and say you are not corrupt
- You have benefited from corruption
- You know the right thing to do but will never do it
- You are too tribalistic, you will rather watch the nation burn than see another tribe rule
- You are greedy , you want all the money to yourself alonet

A lot of Nigerians I have seen are very lazy and always looking for shortcuts for everything that's why there is so much corruption and greed. Religion is another factor that has limited the rational thinking of many Africans.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by anonimi: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by Brightology2(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Wat did u expect 4rm d duara dullard
BabyDaddy20:
Who is deceiving who ??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by jemir000: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2015
baba one chance wan bobo us...but we no gree...
u must give free meal everyday to primary school pupils pay 5k to the unemployed make N1 = $1 etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2015
Nigeria is too rich to be poor and too poor to be rich.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by Rexnegro(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
but west Germany is rich abi? Gullible Nigerians will still believe this crab, a country where their law makers earn more than Obama, a country where 70% of the owners of mansions in the world most expensive estate is owned by her citizen, a country where 60% of her pastors are on the world richest top list yet Nigerian is not rich, or some fools meek the nation dry?
God will make u all responsible for this, pay with ur health and that of ur families IJN
I won't curse you oooooooo
Ur comment shows you lack brain...you mentioned few nigerians among millions of nigerians suffering , what's The percentage of those mentioned ? When a con3 is rich it will show in a big percentage of most of her citizens not just few. How can you say nigeria is rich when a common live below 1dollar a day ? You can only say nigeria is rich in term of natural resources but it doesn't translate in her citizens lives, why ? Well bad govt and bad mgt caused it over the yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard) by agurza(f): 11:12am On Aug 11, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
but west Germany is rich abi? Gullible Nigerians will still believe this crab, a country where their law makers earn more than Obama, a country where 70% of the owners of mansions in the world most expensive estate is owned by her citizen, a country where 60% of her pastors are on the world richest top list yet Nigerian is not rich, or some fools meek the nation dry? You should have gone through the content before you come here and display your lack of comprehension.

God will make u all responsible for this, pay with ur health and that of ur families IJN
I won't curse you oooooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Uphold Buruji Kashamu's Election / Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre / DOS VS Autopiloters. Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB Statement. Insists On Sit-At-Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.