Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal (33740 Views)

Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / Compare And Contrast_which Service Chief Is More Competent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:43am On Aug 11, 2015
It's a pity that Tambuwal as educated as he is, he doesn't know the big implication of what he said. Time will tell in feature. Gbajabiamila is one of machineries God used to set Nigeria free from d past government. Kudos to Gbajabiamila who is a good Yoruba man I know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by longayink: 4:07am On Aug 11, 2015
JingoOAU:
Oro pesi je ooo

Oro di hunnnnnn...Oro di hunnnn
Oro pesi je ooo...Oro di hun

It's a pity same Gbaja was d arrowhead that saw to tambuwal being the speaker....

Politics and politicians are unpredictable

Oro Wetin? Iyoloba go hear nwi from Foulanies weh Iyoloba de lick assss since year 20 BC.

2011, Tambuwal fooled Iyoloba and literally seized Speaker position meant for Iyoloba during Jonathan administration.

2015, Tambuwal has played serious role to block Iyoloba becoming Speaker which should have been zoned to Iyoloba.

Ntooooo!! Last presidential election, Iyoloba used its media to forge and propagate all sorts of falsehood against Jonathan for the Tambuwal clan to grab power.
.Una thing say Baba go ever hand over to Iyoloba? Never gonna happen - NEVER.

12 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by happney65: 4:18am On Aug 11, 2015
zimoni:
What?

Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I can't believe this.

Barr Femi Gbajabiamila, who practised Law in USA for years, is not competent to lead House? Lawd Jisos. Jisos Christ of Otueke.

Femi, you see your life now? You see your damn life outside?

You worked against your own, Mulikat Akande, so Tambuwal could become Speaker.

You convinced Tinubu to support him, you lobbied and got the job done for Tambuwal, being the head of opposition then.

Tinubu asked you several times, Femi are you sure this guy will not betray you? Are you sure you know what you are doing? You Olorinla Femi stood to your gun, you convinced Tinubu to order the SW Hons and ACN members at large. Tinubu set machinery in motion and Tambuwal became the Speaker despite the fact that PDP wanted Mulikat Akande as the Speaker unopposed.

Funny enough, some of his Brothers in North voted for him against their PDP candidate Mulikat Akande.

Now that you needed their support, did they reciprocate the good gesture?

NO.

They said YOU(FEMI GBAJABIAMILA) is NOT COMPETENT. I still can't believe this.

Femi, you got served.

You of all people shouldn't have worked again the emergence of your own, Mulikat Akande.

You are both Yorubas.

You are both Muslims.

You are both Lawyers.

You are both SWesterners.

Yet, You(Oloriboobo Ti N Bo Mo'gbo) Femi Gbajawhatever WORKED AGAINST YOUR OWN SISTER.

Karma Is Indeed A Dam.

Femi, if you are reading this, YOU DID NOT LEARN FROM THE PAST EVENTS IN THIS COUNTRY AND NOW YOU'VE LEARNT YOUR LESSONS IN A BITTER WAY.

You got SERVED Femi.

You DESERVED whatever treatment you got from them.

You Made Him The Speaker Indirectly and now Tambuwals says You are NOT COMPETENT.

O Ma Shey Oooooooooo.

What A Pity.

Alaabaa.

Alaabaa.

Ahaaaaa..Lol..Lol..Lol..Can someone please show this to Fewon abi na Femi he call himself? grin grin
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by luvmijeje(f): 4:38am On Aug 11, 2015
What's competent in ganging up with the opposition to win the house leader. Tambuwal is still smacking from the punch he received when the Tinubu group didn't support his Presidential ambition.

The question now is why will Tambuwal come out openly to admit this knowing how politically smart he's? He's either going back to PDP to fight for the Presidential ticket which seems less likely. Or he'll fight for the APC Presidential ticket.

The same plan as the Atiku and Saraki group which all depends on Buhari's performance.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by longayink: 4:39am On Aug 11, 2015
Till March 28, 2015 Presidential election, nearly every Yoruba insisted that Yoruba anger against Jonathan was that Yoruba was not represented in Jonathan government.

But Tinubu and Gbajabiamila fielded Tambuwal from Sokoto state for Speaker position slotted out for Yoruba in 2011, and helped rest of Yoruba ACN Reps. join northern legislators to vote Tambuwal Speaker.

Well Lest I forget, they are the most Sophisticated race in the world. Because they were able to manufacture all sorts of lies and used them to sack Jonathan for Saint Buhari.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by longayink: 4:57am On Aug 11, 2015
calmbabadee:
Mr tambuwal, remember that just as in this very case of Gbajabiamila,what goes around comes around.

Empty threat.
Your domain has no adequate number of votes /political representation to pay back Tambuwal in his own coin.

The 36 states political structure denies you or any group in the south such powers.

Your amala-eating soldiers were asleep when 19 states were proliferated in once one region north of Nigeria, while only 17 states were created in once two regions south of Nigeria. Foul play. No federal country ever used land mass as a criterion to derive new federating units - except Nigeria.

Three senators come from each state, nearly same for HoRs. In other words, the NASS is overpopulated by the Tambuwals and the other northern states they control.

So do the count to know why your threat was empty.

12 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by nationwide1(m): 5:24am On Aug 11, 2015
oduastates:

You meant
Articulate , ambitious and self confident .

I have come to understand that in Nigeria, those are considered bad qualities.
I will agree with you that he can be over ambitious at times .
But What exactly would you call Obama or David Cameron ?
They said the same thing when a certain man was warning of the impending fiscal crisis in 1983 .
The gbajamila guy happens to be 1 out of about 6 people who has any business in the House of Representatives. Most of the rest have no business ( not fit) representing even a herd of cattle . The other being , Abike Dabiri , the northern guy who grilled iweala and one guy from the SE who seems to be on top of the issues .
Apart from that , you could as well scrap the entire National Assembly and not feel it . Better still , change it to a house of Chiefs with the Kings representing the constituencies.
Cutting out the drama , only the discerning can cut through the conspiracy.
Buhari is an elderly man ... You know what I mean . Nothing about leadership or service .all about the crude accumulation of power and money

Did you read the article and understood Tambuwal's submission?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by oduastates: 5:35am On Aug 11, 2015
Warmis:
Ūя̲̅ only talking you don't Know Dogara, Femi on his own can not Face Rt Hon Dogara for any contest even in lagos... Even with all the support he neded from the party, god father tinibu that has a lot of loyalist in the house did he win? Dogara came out on his own and single handedly win, Dogara is more smart intelligent and powefull than many people have ever expect this man rejnected a bribe of whooping $5 million and burst the deal and exposed the ppl behindn it in 2009 when he was chairing Customs and excise in the house of reps... He was very close to Dimeji Bankole and because of trust intellect and simplicity Bankole gave him the most sensitive commette chairman ship of house services and walfare.. Because of the complexity of that commette nobody has ever chaired that commette for more than 2years immagine all the walfare of the members procurements in the House in the hands of 1 person! If not an intelligent person who can handle it? Bt Rt Hon Dogara being found worthy held that commettee from 2009-2015 even 2 sespensations 6 solid years! With no single scandal! Dogara is even more educated than femi being a lawyer of many years very connected since from the military dispensation.... He's very gentle and not rousy what abt Ūя̲̅ femi? Very arrogant, filled witnh pride too ambitious and incalculative, there was a time during their politicking that he said he doesn't even need PDP's reps votes, he's going 2 win with only APC votes how dumb and incalculative? And what was the result even with. Almost all the contestant stepping down for him with their support! And support from tinibu and the APC leadership! Haba if some 1 like femi becomes the speaker every day there must be boxing in the chamber...
You kids do not know what is happening
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by azimibraun: 5:36am On Aug 11, 2015
News Reportage in Nigeria scares me to death.. I just wonder why Nigerian politicians will not learn. Their greatest undoing is no doubt the bad journalism and "blogging bloggers" Even when I watch with my own very eyes a TV interview in interpretation of what was said by the guests in the news summary the Nigerian journalist will exaggerate what you saw and herd and you will begin to doubt yourself. Nigerian journalists and bloggers lack sense of "Time" grossly. When we have a national heat and it's beginning to cool down, Some journalist will desperately want the heat to rage on. This kind of reporting does not make a journalist great at all.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by azimibraun: 5:45am On Aug 11, 2015
I don't think in all of these anybody has doubted the Ability of Mr Dogara nd his competence..... Even Femi Gbajabiamila's competence was not in doubt. It's just the elite power play around the issue of speakership and election of Principal officers. If the 2 most brilliant and competent Physicians have to go into a contest for a single position, I bet you some persons will unfortunately introduce the issue of competence & historical antecedents. Remember it's a contest and you do "anything" to win.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by jokayos: 5:57am On Aug 11, 2015
Just too bad of u Tanbuwal
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by oduastates: 6:01am On Aug 11, 2015
nationwide1:

Did you read the article and understood Tambuwal's submission?

Did I read it ?
I read it and took out my history books . Then I digested it and took a long and short view of the polity.
people throw the word enlightenment around a lot but you have to be switched on to know what is happening.
Leadership qualities ?
That is for the newspaper.
Read again
Your future is being determined as read .
It could be
Another Jonathan ( bad governance)
Civil war
Partition
Constitutional Crisis
Nothing
Good government
It could be anything but the national assembly is going to have a say on the next president.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Rexyl(m): 6:02am On Aug 11, 2015
Hmmm Same Gbaja that made Tambuwa the speaker after he had successfully betrayed his own people, making it impossible for them to produce the speaker of the house in 2011. All that has been happening to him is payback for selfish interest.

Betrayal: It's promotion for Tambuwa, and demotion for Gbajabiamila

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Rexyl(m): 6:15am On Aug 11, 2015
jokayos:
Just too bad of u Tanbuwal

How do you mean? He has the focus and vision, that's why he could ride on back of those without vision to make history.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by drpossibilities(m): 6:24am On Aug 11, 2015
They were his colleagues, so he obviously knows them better than we all do.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Ojim07(m): 6:38am On Aug 11, 2015
Yeah lyk he is! Rubbish!
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by mbulela: 6:39am On Aug 11, 2015
dunkem21:

Read the thread title again, oga ..and the revelations of the Traitor in Chief ..

Tambuwal has worked with both of them and has indirectly submitted that Gbajabiamila is grossly incompetent.

I have said these things two months ago on NL.
Look at the Tambuwal who is rating competence!!
In a sane society men like Tambuwal will have no place in the gathering of men.
Who leads the national assembly is irrelevant to me. It is a band of barbarians who have no other agenda but a primitive consolidation of power and greedy accumulation of Commonwealth funds.
A political system that breeds gangsters, petty thieves and confirmed fraudsters will yield no development for the polity. Orange trees never produce mangoes.
It is a closed case.
Let us watch the competence of the clowns and shudder in agony.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by mbulela: 6:41am On Aug 11, 2015
azimibraun:
News Reportage in Nigeria scares me to death.. I just wonder why Nigerian politicians will not learn. Their greatest undoing is no doubt the bad journalism and "blogging bloggers" Even when I watch with my own very eyes a TV interview in interpretation of what was said by the guests in the news summary the Nigerian journalist will exaggerate what you saw and herd and you will begin to doubt yourself. Nigerian journalists and bloggers lack sense of "Time" grossly. When we have a national heat and it's beginning to cool down, Some journalist will desperately want the heat to rage on. This kind of reporting does not make a journalist great at all.

They lack a sense of history and want to be the first to break the news.
Akin to the sickening FTC syndrome.
Silly and idiotic.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by map5: 6:49am On Aug 11, 2015
Tambuwal will surely debunk this statement before an hour.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by samonom(m): 6:54am On Aug 11, 2015
Dagora is a leader, when u work with people u know their strength, leadership is not by imposition, not by sentiment, otherwise failure is sure. Femi lack dis leadership qualities. Sentiment has put Nigeria were we are today
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 11, 2015
Nelkoko:
Hahhahah.....yoruba una don see unaslf?North is not ur frnd y not try East dats close?.......hahhahahaa

how can they try east that is full of tribal hate. They are all Nigerians, who the cap fits, let him wear.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2015
hedonistic:

Bros you know politics. Are you in Abuja? I would like to meet you. Let's chart a better course for the way forward.
no b say I know politics to that level.. Rt Hon Dogara happen to be my Brother and I've been following the events in the house for long... I live in lagos
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by map5: 7:02am On Aug 11, 2015
Rexyl:

How do you mean? He has the focus and vision, that's why he could ride on back of those without vision to make history.
. Vision for what? I can only agree on focus, because he distracted both PDP n APC with his treachery character that you label as vision. pls, can you just state at least four breakthroughs the masses enjoy under this opportunist you called Mr visionary.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 11, 2015
oduastates:

You kids do not know what is happening
this 1 na yoluba e no go 1 here say femi no stlong pass bread, Dogara give am 1 political blow e don go grin oduastates grin grin grin
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by jimi4us: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2015
zimoni:
What?

Barr Femi Gbajabiamila, who practised Law in USA for years, is not competent to lead House? Lawd Jisos. Jisos Christ of Otueke.

You convinced Tinubu to support him, you lobbied and got the job done for Tambuwal, being the head of opposition then.

Tinubu asked you several times, Femi are you sure this guy will not betray you? Are you sure you know what you are doing? You Olorinla Femi stood to your gun, you convinced Tinubu to order the SW Hons and ACN members at large. Tinubu set machinery in motion and Tambuwal became the Speaker despite the fact that PDP wanted Mulikat Akande as the Speaker unopposed.

Funny enough, some of his Brothers in North voted for him against their PDP candidate Mulikat Akande.

NO.

Femi, you got served.

You of all people shouldn't have worked again the emergence of your own, Mulikat Akande.

You are both Yorubas.

You are both Muslims.

You are both Lawyers.

Yet, You(Oloriboobo Ti N Bo Mo'gbo) Femi Gbajawhatever WORKED AGAINST YOUR OWN SISTER.

Karma Is Indeed A Dam.

Femi, if you are reading this, YOU DID NOT LEARN FROM THE PAST EVENTS IN THIS COUNTRY AND NOW YOU'VE LEARNT YOUR LESSONS IN A BITTER WAY.

You got SERVED Femi.

You Made Him The Speaker Indirectly and now Tambuwals says You are NOT COMPETENT.

O Ma Shey Oooooooooo.

What A Pity.

Alaabaa.

Alaabaa.
all you yorubber touts always believe that once you see someone with US certificate that means the person is superior than others. you people will continue to diee in poverty.

5 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by simpleseyi: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2015
Nelkoko:
Hahhahah.....yoruba una don see unaslf?North is not ur frnd y not try East dats close?.......hahhahahaa

Trust Easterners? I will rather kill myself than commit suicide - imPatience Jonathan (2011)
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Mufasa27(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2015
coolestrogue:
Never trust an a*boki, "once bitten, twice shy", but my westerners don't want to learn.
Afonja, Awolowo, Ladoke, Abiola and Tinubu
You are right bro, it baffles me, why on earth should u trust a goddamn Aboki why

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Feraz(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2015
oduastates:

The gbajamila guy happens to be one out of about six people who has any business in the House of Representatives. Most of the rest have no business and are unfit to represent a herd of cattle . The other being , Abike Dabiri , the northern guy who grilled iweala and one guy from the SE who seems to be on top of the issues .
Do you mean Hon. Jibril or so? BTW, that guy did not put up the questions that drilled Iweala; it was a Southerner who was paid about N100m to prepare 50 questions and another amount to check the facts after Iweala brings the answers to them written. Bottom line, they are incompetent.

5 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Mufasa27(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2015
coolestrogue:
Never trust an a*boki, "once bitten, twice shy", but my westerners don't want to learn.
Afonja, Awolowo, Ladoke, Abiola and Tinubu
You are right bro, it baffles me, why on earth should u trust a goddamn Aboki why ??

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by ellabooz(f): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2015
zimoni:
What?

NO.

Femi, you got served.

You are both Yorubas.

You are both Muslims.

You are both Lawyers.

Karma Is Indeed A Dam.

You got SERVED Femi.

O Ma Shey Oooooooooo.

What A Pity.

Alaabaa.

Alaabaa.

You don't know these people.
It's in their blood to snitch. That is why you can't Ibo and yoruba working together as one.
An Ibo will prefer Hausa 1m times over these snitches.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by sweatlana: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2015
Trust me when I say Buhari was behind the emergergence of saraki and dogora.

Tambowal is only speaking buharis mind. The two of them are every close.

Tinubu will defiantly be dumped

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nigerian Soldier In Maiduguri Just Posted This / Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle / APC Ticket: How Amosun, Omisore Acted As Tinubu’s Eyes, Ears At Presidency, NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.