Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal (33736 Views)

Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / Compare And Contrast_which Service Chief Is More Competent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by ki02020(m): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Kai
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by oluwatunde1984(m): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Greetings to you my brothers and sisters.

I have brought the good news again

Many will ignore it bcus the bible say in the book of John 3 vs 19 that they love darkness rather than light

Have brought to you the good news of salvation

Which is free

Don't visit any herbalist anywhere or pastor you can also talk to God let's read Is 59 vs 1-2

Am not here to preach prosperity

But the good news is When u accept Jesus as your Lord and savior

Protection is sure
Prosperity is sure
Promotion is sure
Sound health
Name it

Read Deut 28 vs 1 - 16 and 3John 1 vs 2

My people on this lovely Nairaland it may seem you have tried everything and its not working give Jesus a chance in your life and see what will happen next

please you must be ready to commit your life totally you must be ready to do away with old life

As you do that God will bless you

Thanks for reading this and God bless you

Am not for any church though I have my church and am not ready to advertise any church

Matt 18 vs 19 says if two of you shall pray on earth as touching anything it shall be done

In case you need me to pray along with you can chat with me on whatsapp between hours of 4pm and 10pm

I do things as Holy spirit leads me that's why I choose to post my number please not for any other things strictly for PRAYER, MONITORING and COUNCELING

Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
After climbing fence to defend you, Gbaja u see ur life? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by kennosklint(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
noise makin politicians.as if they care abt dia pple.nonsense
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by nerodenero: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Polithiefcians will never say what they mean and will never mean what they say.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by okolochyke: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
dunkem21:
I agree totally with the "Traitor in Chief" grin

Femi, though intelligent, is proud, arrogant and too forward ..virtues missing in a worthy leader ..I remember those days of mass defections and the way he wanted to foist himself as majority leader against subsisting court rulings that status quo be maintained ..

Before, you call me a Wailer, ..Tambuwal said so grin

You remind me of a good friend called Obike.

He is a noisemaker
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by greatfoly(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
What goes around comes around. Tambuwal should watch out for 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by ayindejimmy(m): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
dunkem21:

Read the thread title again, oga ..and the revelations of the Traitor in Chief ..

Tambuwal has worked with both of them and has indirectly submitted that Gbajabiamila is grossly incompetent.

I have said these things two months ago on NL.

The problem with Gbajabiamila is that he's conspicuously learned and smart.
If you want to lead bunch of mofos... You have to act dumb

5 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by shaboti: 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nelkoko:
Hahhahah.....yoruba una don see unaslf?North is not ur frnd y not try East dats close?.......hahhahahaa
try wetin ?
Chukwu aju

4 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by bpalace(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=oduastates post=36826492]
You meant
Well educated , ambitious and self confident

abegiabadon.... A leader is humble. Humble. Humble. Selfless...considerate. ...patient and understanding... but the poor femi.... heard he is almost s convicted felon in US state of Georgia abi Michigan. ..Illinois

5 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by ndcide(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
I agree 100%
Only those who's heads have gone too far into tinubu's ass will contest this fact.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by ki02020(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
dunkem21:

Femi, though intelligent, is proud, arrogant and too forward ..virtues missing in a worthy leader ..I remember those days of mass defections and the way he wanted to foist himself as majority leader against subsisting court rulings that status quo be maintained ..

Am a pro gbajabiamila and I must admit you are acrazy guy
grin
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by masseratti: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tambuwal just shot himself on the foot with this statement, when he knew he had a preferred candidate he should have head the reconciliation committee,no one will entrust him with anything anymore.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by VirginFinder: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Serves Tinubu and Gbaja right.

But then, but for Saraki's emergence, Gbaja would have still emerged with or without Tambuwal's support.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by GenBloodykiIler: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
dunkem21:

You sabi find trouble, walahi grin

that guy ngeneukwenu na my favorite she-male

4 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Brightology2(m): 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yellow bar i guess
sigiyaya:
From what i am seeing, some part of this country may surprisingly be dumped out of this Government grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by datribune: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tambuwal is not a very wise man. How does such treachery help his political future going forward. He has shown both his friends in d APC & d PDP dat he can not be trusted. He has dispelled all doubts dat he is a serial betrayer to be avoided like a leper & dat his betrayal of d PDP in 2011 was a one-off thing. I think sometime in future, he'll pay politically 4 having such a treacherous DNA..

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
dunkem21:

Ūя̲̅ only talking you don't Know Dogara Femi on his own can not Face Rt Hon Dogara for any contest even in lagos... Even with all the support he neded from the party, god father tinibu that has a lot of loyalist in the house did he win? Dogara came out on his own and single handedly win, Dogara is more smart intelligent and powefull than many people have ever expect this man rejnected a bribe of whooping $5 million and burst the deal and exposed the ppl behindn it in 2009 when he was chairing Customs and excise in the house of reps... He was very close to Dimeji Bankole and because of trust intellect and simplicity Bankole gave him the most sensitive commette chairman ship of house services and walfare.. Because of the complexity of that commette nobody has ever chaired that commette for more than 2years immagine all the walfare of the members procurements in the House in the hands of 1 person! If not an intelligent person who can handle it? Bt Rt Hon Dogara being found worthy held that commettee from 2009-2015 even 2 sespensations 6 solid years! With no single scandal! Dogara is even more educated than femi being a lawyer of many years very connected since from the military dispensation.... He's very gentle and not rousy what abt Ūя̲̅ femi? Very arrogant, filled witnh pride too ambitious and incalculative, there was a time during their politicking that he said he doesn't even need PDP's reps votes, he's going 2 win with only APC votes how dumb and incalculative? And what was the result even with. Almost all the contestant stepping down for him with their support! And support from tinibu and the APC leadership! Haba if some 1 like femi becomes the speaker every day there must be boxing in the chamber...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Israel5(m): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Like really? Ok. We av heard
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by wx9Z: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
No comment, just here for you to see my signature.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by HzRF(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lol
Wen I tell my pple say for this govt
Dem go jonze us ehn we go dey give motivational talk on jonxing

Dem say tinubu sabi politics

11 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by tunex23: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Okay Tambuwal we don hear, 2019 is coming beside dep and senate majority leader is good enough for the west.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Olufhemy(m): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
i'm afraid Tambuwal himself isn't a good leader (going by his leaking mouth).

he will be served in due time.
when a dog bites the hand that feeds it.
Femi's crime is because he obviously didn't submit to be used by tambuwal, but probably always had his shoulders as someone well learned & uncowable

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Jowonloju(m): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
dunkem21:

No problem. Tabuawal we regret his action, is a waiting game, I think he wants to compete for presidency; we are waiting. even as a Governor now is far behind.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by engrlarex(m): 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
shut up dia
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
chief wailer how market

zimoni:
What?

Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I can't believe this.

Barr Femi Gbajabiamila, who practised Law in USA for years, is not competent to lead House? Lawd Jisos. Jisos Christ of Otueke.

Femi, you see your life now? You see your damn life outside?

You worked against your own, Mulikat Akande, so Tambuwal could become Speaker.

You convinced Tinubu to support him, you lobbied and got the job done for Tambuwal, being the head of opposition then.

Tinubu asked you several times, Femi are you sure this guy will not betray you? Are you sure you know what you are doing? You Olorinla Femi stood to your gun, you convinced Tinubu to order the SW Hons and ACN members at large. Tinubu set machinery in motion and Tambuwal became the Speaker despite the fact that PDP wanted Mulikat Akande as the Speaker unopposed.

Funny enough, some of his Brothers in North voted for him against their PDP candidate Mulikat Akande.

Now that you needed their support, did they reciprocate the good gesture?

NO.

They said YOU(FEMI GBAJABIAMILA) is NOT COMPETENT. I still can't believe this.

Femi, you got served.

You of all people shouldn't have worked again the emergence of your own, Mulikat Akande.

You are both Yorubas.

You are both Muslims.

You are both Lawyers.

You are both SWesterners.

Yet, You(Oloriboobo Ti N Bo Mo'gbo) Femi Gbajawhatever WORKED AGAINST YOUR OWN SISTER.

Karma Is Indeed A Dam.

Femi, if you are reading this, YOU DID NOT LEARN FROM THE PAST EVENTS IN THIS COUNTRY AND NOW YOU'VE LEARNT YOUR LESSONS IN A BITTER WAY.

You got SERVED Femi.

You DESERVED whatever treatment you got from them.

You Made Him The Speaker Indirectly and now Tambuwals says You are NOT COMPETENT.

O Ma Shey Oooooooooo.

What A Pity.

Alaabaa.

Alaabaa.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by dutchtopper(m): 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Na soooohh,i support
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by oduastates: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
dunkem21:

Read the thread title again, oga ..and the revelations of the Traitor in Chief ..

Tambuwal has worked with both of them and has indirectly submitted that Gbajabiamila is grossly incompetent.

I have said these things two months ago on NL.

Tambuwal is in no position to pass judgement on anybody.
He is no more more than a tribal chief.
A tribal chiefs of thieves.
Leadership qualities to pass laws allowing old men to abuse children .
Was he not the speaker under Jonathan's calamitous ?
government?
Was he not the speaker when they were paying themselves ridiculous allowances under Jonathan.
When tambuwal talks about leadership qualities, he is talking about the type of qualities that got Nigeria to the present situation .
If you think that there is any form of regard or respect for tambuwal, Saraki Etc from those who want the brightest and the best occupying positions , then you are completely missing the point .
We voted for Buhari for his reputation and not these clowns .

If Buhari disappoints , we will be on his case.
Have you ever heard of Mr leadership qualities addressing any issue and offering solutions .
E.g water, electricity ,deficits ,NNPC .
You saw El rufai putting his neck on the line a few weeks ago and proferring solutions .
Give me 1000 El rufais and I will vote for him a million times.

4 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by emmasoulchild(m): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2015
that is nigerareas anything is done in dat cage

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by emmasoulchild(m): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2015
oduastates:

government?
When tambuwal talks about leadership qualities, he is talking about the type of qualities that got Nigeria to the present situation .
lipsrsealed
oduastates:

government?
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by alawaiss(m): 12:02am On Aug 11, 2015
Dat iz dia rules." No prmnt frnd bt prmnt intrst" I'm Hasusa-Fulani man. Bt, 2b frank, I hate Tambuwal 4 endorsin Dogara hu fought against hiz speakership in 7th Assmbly in favour of Bjamila. Hu strguld day in day out nd lobby d defunct Can caucus 2 acpt Tambawul as Speaker. Wit such nd God aproval hi became. Nd nw, turn hiz bak against dis man( bjamila)
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by sukkot: 12:02am On Aug 11, 2015
that tambuwal is missing a couple of chromosomes lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust / Kallamu Ali Dikwa: Emulate Akeredolu Before Fulani Herders Take Over Your Land / Dapchi Residents Stone Governor Gaidem's Cars Over Missing Schoolgirls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.