Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal (33730 Views)

Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / Compare And Contrast_which Service Chief Is More Competent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by zicoraads: 9:36am On Aug 11, 2015
grin Tinubu grin
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by PenSniper: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2015
dunkem21:

Read the thread title again, oga ..and the revelations of the Traitor in Chief ..

Tambuwal has worked with both of them and has indirectly submitted that Gbajabiamila is grossly incompetent.

I have said these things two months ago on NL.

Rather, my deduction from this is that he meant Dogara played ball in taking care of his colleagues in the house and in nigerian parlance, any discerning mind should understand what that means- rabbid and morbid acquisition of wealth and power at the detriment of the welfare of the populace. It has absolutely nothing to do with incompetence or such like.
Immediately Tambuwal became speaker, his eyes were set on the presidency and began to work against the party that made him and he had minions like Dogara in his tow.

In my candid assessment, nigeria has never had a NASS worth the name and honour since 1999 but a pack of brigands out to run the country aground for their selfish ends.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by zimoni(f): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2015
jimi4us:
all you yorubber touts always believe that once you see someone with US certificate that means the person is superior than others. you people will continue to diee in poverty.

Wake up boy.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by TessaJ: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2015
zimoni:
What?

Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I can't believe this.

Barr Femi Gbajabiamila, who practised Law in USA for years, is not competent to lead House? Lawd Jisos. Jisos Christ of Otueke.

Femi, you see your life now? You see your damn life outside?

You worked against your own, Mulikat Akande, so Tambuwal could become Speaker.

You convinced Tinubu to support him, you lobbied and got the job done for Tambuwal, being the head of opposition then.

Tinubu asked you several times, Femi are you sure this guy will not betray you? Are you sure you know what you are doing? You Olorinla Femi stood to your gun, you convinced Tinubu to order the SW Hons and ACN members at large. Tinubu set machinery in motion and Tambuwal became the Speaker despite the fact that PDP wanted Mulikat Akande as the Speaker unopposed.

Funny enough, some of his Brothers in North voted for him against their PDP candidate Mulikat Akande.

Now that you needed their support, did they reciprocate the good gesture?

NO.

They said YOU(FEMI GBAJABIAMILA) is NOT COMPETENT. I still can't believe this.

Femi, you got served.

You of all people shouldn't have worked again the emergence of your own, Mulikat Akande.

You are both Yorubas.

You are both Muslims.

You are both Lawyers.

You are both SWesterners.

Yet, You(Oloriboobo Ti N Bo Mo'gbo) Femi Gbajawhatever WORKED AGAINST YOUR OWN SISTER.

Karma Is Indeed A Dam.

Femi, if you are reading this, YOU DID NOT LEARN FROM THE PAST EVENTS IN THIS COUNTRY AND NOW YOU'VE LEARNT YOUR LESSONS IN A BITTER WAY.

You got SERVED Femi.

You DESERVED whatever treatment you got from them.

You Made Him The Speaker Indirectly and now Tambuwals says You are NOT COMPETENT.

O Ma Shey Oooooooooo.

What A Pity.

Alaabaa.

Alaabaa.
wel said my broda.i wonder wen d yoruba nation will realise dat we can never b friends wit gambaris.yoruba e ronu....

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by dunkem21(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2015
PenSniper:

Rather, my deduction from this is that he meant Dogara played ball in taking care of his colleagues in the house and in nigerian parlance, any discerning mind should understand what that means- rabbid and morbid acquisition of wealth and power at the detriment of the welfare of the populace. It has absolutely nothing to do with incompetence or such like.
Immediately Tambuwal became speaker, his eyes were set on the presidency and began to work against the party that made him and he had minions like Dogara in his tow.

In my candid assessment, nigeria has never had a NASS worth the name and honour since 1999 but a pack of brigands out to run the country aground for their selfish ends.

Your last statement is what we have been hammering on since ..maybe, Mulikat might have been a better leader than Tambuwal but Tinubu and Gbaja knew better ..

They should sort themselves out, abeg ..or rather finish themselves grin

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by PenSniper: 10:03am On Aug 11, 2015
sigiyaya:
From what i am seeing, some part of this country may surprisingly be dumped out of this Government grin grin grin grin

Let me venture to say that that is the SW. What most people don't seem to understand in their crass ignorance is that a silent majority of Yoruba are not happy with Tinubu for breaking from the mainstream and playing the ostrich. He betrayed the elders using political power to shoot himself to prominence. His stance of Gej's National conference irked quite a silent majority because he seemed to be working at cross-purposes to our aspiration for self-determination in the form of regionalism, con-federation or outright breakup.

So we are watching the goings-on with bated breathe hoping he might learn some lessons, open his eyes to realities.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by kernel501: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2015
sigiyaya:
From what i am seeing, some part of this country may surprisingly be dumped out of this Government grin grin grin grin

While some parts are busy seeking for local offices, we are busy making money and playing on the international stage, example Aruma just got nominated as the World Bank Vice President why Iheanacho got into ManCity 1st team.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2015
chukwudi44:
Well said Tambuwal!! We can not allow a puppet to preside over any arm of the NASS.That can only happen in the amala region

u gatto wash dat ur dirty mouth. U frm a lineage who always refuse 2drink water after swallowing stones " omo ajokuta ma mu omi"

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Msquare220: 11:17am On Aug 11, 2015
zimoni:
What?

Barr Femi Gbajabiamila, who practised Law in USA for years, is not competent to lead House? Lawd Jisos. Jisos Christ of Otueke.

You convinced Tinubu to support him, you lobbied and got the job done for Tambuwal, being the head of opposition then.

Tinubu asked you several times, Femi are you sure this guy will not betray you? Are you sure you know what you are doing? You Olorinla Femi stood to your gun, you convinced Tinubu to order the SW Hons and ACN members at large. Tinubu set machinery in motion and Tambuwal became the Speaker despite the fact that PDP wanted Mulikat Akande as the Speaker unopposed.

Funny enough, some of his Brothers in North voted for him against their PDP candidate Mulikat Akande.

NO.

Femi, you got served.

You of all people shouldn't have worked again the emergence of your own, Mulikat Akande.

You are both Yorubas.

You are both Muslims.

You are both Lawyers.

Yet, You(Oloriboobo Ti N Bo Mo'gbo) Femi Gbajawhatever WORKED AGAINST YOUR OWN SISTER.

Karma Is Indeed A Dam.

Femi, if you are reading this, YOU DID NOT LEARN FROM THE PAST EVENTS IN THIS COUNTRY AND NOW YOU'VE LEARNT YOUR LESSONS IN A BITTER WAY.

You got SERVED Femi.

You Made Him The Speaker Indirectly and now Tambuwals says You are NOT COMPETENT.

O Ma Shey Oooooooooo.

What A Pity.

Alaabaa.

Alaabaa.
Hmm,,, Nigerians and sentiment

"You are both Yorubas.

You are both Muslims.

You are both Lawyers.

You are both SWesterners."

And so what?
Tambuwal is not as religion sentiment as You are because he (Tambuwal) is a muslim and the person he endorsed (Yakubu Dogara) is a Christain,,, pls let us try and be sentiment free
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2015
oduastates:

I hardly respond to dumb comments but I will take exception to this one .

They are representatives of the federal republic first, before any constituency.
They are there to vote on federal laws and keep a check on the the executive . A legislator from Lagos is as accountable to someone in Kano or ebonyi as he is to his own constituency.
Why am I bothering with you when you have no clue about basic civics.

You're the dumb person here. If they are there to vote on Federal laws, then I ask you, is it only 6 legislators that have been voting? How come in ur warped reasoning, only 6 of them have been working?

I'm sure you don't know Hon Rasaq Bello-Osagie cos according to you, he's not among the 6 that have/had a business in the house. But I can tell you that he was among the finest legislators in the 7th Assembly. I know him quite well cos my neighbour was his aide. So what's your point really?
If it's just about voting on federal laws, why is the election on constituency basis? Why are there more Reps from Kano or Lagos than Ebonyi or Ekiti?
Guy, just go and sit down.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Rockstar2014(m): 11:37am On Aug 11, 2015
You said it all Mr. Tambuwa infact, I couldn't agree more with you.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by discusant: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2015
With Saraki whose father said he was Fulani, and to Dogara from Bauchi - both heading both Houses of the NASS now;
alas, who are the losers from Bola Tinubu's political machinations beginning when Tinubu and Gbajiamila worked for Tambuwal's emergence as Speaker of HoR in 2011?

The losers are:
the Yoruba,
the Igbo,
the Ijaw,
the Itsekiri,
the Bini,
the Ibibio,
the Efik,
etc. groups of the south of Nigeria.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER TAMBUWAL BECAME SPEAKER IN 2011, HE STARTED WORKING FOR POWER BACK TO HIS NORTH, USING THE TWO MAJOR POLITICAL PARTIES.

Now who shall dare talk of recommendations of the last CONFAB or restructuring the polity again? Some people in one section of south of Nigeria messed up the entire southern Nigeria - with the forlorn hope that when Buhari goes, he shall pass power to that section.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Rotimi47: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
This Tambuwal is funny! Gbaja is more competent than Dagora but the North know that they cannot manipulate Gbaja to support any motion that will favour the North over the South; that's the reason they don't want him to be majority leader but Dagora is on their hand bag and as such they have control over him. Gbaja now being majority leader will be able to act as check and balance to a larger extent.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Rotimi47: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
This Tambuwal is funny! Gbaja is more competent than Dagora but the North know that they cannot manipulate Gbaja to support any motion that will favour the North over the South; that's the reason they don't want him to be majority leader but Dagora is in their hand bag and as such they have control over him. Gbaja now being majority leader will be able to act as check and balance to a larger extent.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
PDPwayoo:

how can they try east that is full of tribal hate. They are all Nigerians, who the cap fits, let him wear.

This bile-filled Itseke man should go and think about his people who always scheme on how to cheat and outsmart their neigbours.
Itsekiri people - the most tribalistic, occultic, hating creatures you can ever think of in Delta State.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
xtrorse:

This bilefilled Itseke man should go and think about his people who always scheme on how to cheat and outsmart their neigbours.

U again? If I nak.ed swear for u..... it will affect ur next 2 generations
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rotimi47:
This Tambuwal is funny! Gbaja is more competent than Dagora but the North know that they cannot manipulate Gbaja to support any motion that will favour the North over the South; that's the reason they don't want him to be majority leader but Dagora is on their hand bag and as such they have control over him. Gbaja now being majority leader will be able to act as check and balance to a larger extent.

LOL They majority leader is in no position to check and balance the speaker dear!!!The SW also wanted Gbaja to foster their own selfish interest

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
PDPwayoo:

U again? If I nak.ed swear for u..... it will affect ur next 2 generations

Useless rantings of a diabolic fellow from a witch-infested tribe...
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by 7lives: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamOpemipo:
grin wailers

I'm enjoying their outpouring of grief.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by 7lives: 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=discusant post=36840455]With Saraki whose father said he was Fulani, and to Dogara from Bauchi - both heading both Houses of the NASS now;
alas, who are the losers from Bola Tinubu's political machinations beginning when Tinubu and Gbajiamila worked for Tambuwal's emergence as Speaker of HoR in 2011?

The losers are:
the Yoruba,
the Igbo,
the Ijaw,
the Itsekiri,
the Bini,
the Ibibio,
the Efik,
etc. groups of the south of Nigeria.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER TAMBUWAL BECAME SPEAKER IN 2011, HE STARTED WORKING FOR POWER BACK TO HIS NORTH, USING THE TWO MAJOR POLITICAL PARTIES.

Now who shall dare talk of recommendations of the last CONFAB or restructuring the polity again? Some people in one section of south of Nigeria messed up the entire southern Nigeria - with the forlorn hope that when Buhari goes, he shall pass power to that section.
[/quote

Dr Olusola Saraki, the father of Bukola Saraki is a Yoruba man, forget about politics, all na bussiness.
And as for some people messing up the rest of the southern Nigeria, no one stopped you from aligning with anybody, birds of the same feathers flocks together, we are not the same so how can we have the same mindset, can you imagine situation where old men and women stood in the rain to vote for Goodluck only to come back 4years later, to line up in the rain in other to vote him out in anger?.
Jonathan's government is not good for me, so if i have the opportunity, i will do what i did in the last election over and over again, voting for the right person is the only way i can avoid putting square pegs in round holes, only the best is good enough for me.
This is not just a lesson for politicians it is a lesson for all, if you want to take something from people especially in SW you must come begging for it, you don't come to my house brandishing cutlass, guns and all kinds of verbal assaults, you can't threaten my existence and still expect my cooperation, its just not possible.
I'm so very happy with my decision.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
7lives:

hedonistic:

Some Yoruba sentimentalists here are frothing in the mouth because of an honest assessment given by Tambuwal. They are saying that because Gbajabiamila is a lawyer whose only notable achievement in law is a celebrated scandal in the US,  then he is automatically competent to lead the HOR. Jokers.

Useless paper qualifications and textbook knowledge do not automatically signpost one's effectiveness as a leader,  more so in a gathering of equals such as parliament where the Speaker is essentially Primus inter pares, meaning first among equals. In such an environment,  skillful man management -  encompassing soft skills such as charisma,  charm,  likeability,  persuasiveness,  ability to communicate effectively, ability to carry your colleagues along, ability to manage conflicting egos and balance competing interests,  ability to exercise good dispassionate judgment,  and so forth are key. These attributes indicate competence in a leader. Not your useless law degree,  for which your most notable achievement in professional practice has been the scandalous involvement in unethical practices in the United States,  for which your legal practice license was even suspended. 

Even in terms of legal practice,  both Tambuwal and Dogara are apparently more competent,  accomplished,  and scandal-free than Gbajabiamila. And they are far more competent as leaders too. Gbajabiamila's Yoruba brothers here would be too dense to understand this simple fact.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by moshould(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
I like Dogara...
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by mikolo80: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nelkoko:
Hahhahah.....yoruba una don see unaslf?North is not ur frnd y not try East dats close?.......hahhahahaa
o we tried but read your post to see how you treated us. at least the north pretend to accept us but we know what's up. but one day one day north will need help and we will collect our tonne of flesh so in meantime we keep com lines open while east closes all diplomatic doors yet have no military or economic options (not very smart)
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by mikolo80: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
oduastates:

You meant
Articulate , ambitious and self confident .

I have come to understand that in Nigeria, those are considered bad qualities.
I will agree with you that he can be over ambitious at times .
But What exactly would you call Obama or David Cameron ?
They said the same thing when a certain man was warning of the impending fiscal crisis in 1983 .
The gbajamila guy happens to be one out of about six people who has any business in the House of Representatives. Most of the rest have no business and are unfit to represent a herd of cattle . The other being , Abike Dabiri , the northern guy who grilled iweala and one guy from the SE who seems to be on top of the issues .
Apart from that , you could as well scrap the entire National Assembly and not feel it . Better still , change it to a house of Chiefs with the Kings representing the constituencies.
Cutting through the drama , only the discerning can cut through the conspiracy.
Buhari is an elderly man ... You know what I mean .
They are already burying the man even though he is still very much with us.
It is nothing about leadership or service but all about the primitive accumulation of power and money if the inevitable thing that happens to everyman should happen during his tenure.
A primordial power struggle is being waged and some people are limiting it to a inconsequential statement from a former speaker.
i guess perpetually voting for clowns means that some regions will continue to be the insignificant enablers of what has led Nigeria to its current situation.
North west conservative are already moving in their chess pieces to take over should Buhari die . The idiotic and corrupt politicians and their supporters from the south are singing hallelujah.
Later , they will be complaining about marginalisation and how all oil blocks are owned by the North .
On the other hand , am happy. Tinubu would be a golden asset to have in the liberation movement .when his eyes opens that he is trying building a house on quick sand.......Nigeria is beyond redemption.

never say never Br'er
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by mikolo80: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
oduastates:

You meant
Articulate , ambitious and self confident .

I have come to understand that in Nigeria, those are considered bad qualities.
I will agree with you that he can be over ambitious at times .
But What exactly would you call Obama or David Cameron ?
They said the same thing when a certain man was warning of the impending fiscal crisis in 1983 .
The gbajamila guy happens to be one out of about six people who has any business in the House of Representatives. Most of the rest have no business and are unfit to represent a herd of cattle . The other being , Abike Dabiri , the northern guy who grilled iweala and one guy from the SE who seems to be on top of the issues .
Apart from that , you could as well scrap the entire National Assembly and not feel it . Better still , change it to a house of Chiefs with the Kings representing the constituencies.
Cutting through the drama , only the discerning can cut through the conspiracy.
Buhari is an elderly man ... You know what I mean .
They are already burying the man even though he is still very much with us.
It is nothing about leadership or service but all about the primitive accumulation of power and money if the inevitable thing that happens to everyman should happen during his tenure.
A primordial power struggle is being waged and some people are limiting it to a inconsequential statement from a former speaker.
i guess perpetually voting for clowns means that some regions will continue to be the insignificant enablers of what has led Nigeria to its current situation.
North west conservative are already moving in their chess pieces to take over should Buhari die . The idiotic and corrupt politicians and their supporters from the south are singing hallelujah.
Later , they will be complaining about marginalisation and how all oil blocks are owned by the North .
On the other hand , am happy. Tinubu would be a golden asset to have in the liberation movement .when his eyes opens that he is trying building a house on quick sand.......Nigeria is beyond redemption.

never say never Br'er.if Singapore Korea and Malaysia could do it then Nigeria na child's play.it only takes one dedicated individual
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Splashme: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
zimoni:
What?

NO.

Femi, you got served.

You are both Yorubas.

You are both Muslims.

You are both Lawyers.

Karma Is Indeed A Dam.

You got SERVED Femi.

O Ma Shey Oooooooooo.

What A Pity.

Alaabaa.

Alaabaa.

Bros, should I laugh or clap for you. You deserve both

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
zimoni:
What?

NO.

Femi, you got served.

You are both Yorubas.

You are both Muslims.

You are both Lawyers.

Karma Is Indeed A Dam.

You got SERVED Femi.

O Ma Shey Oooooooooo.

What A Pity.

Alaabaa.

Alaabaa.

This reminds me of how U call us wailers. This is so much like it. I'm laughing so hard. Don't be pained your man.was not qualified enough to lead the house. I only think tambuwal was being neutral. Choosing one who didn't support over one who stood by him.

And what's this bigotry I smell all over your comment. Why do U see betrayal where others see merit? Pls wail all U want like us it won't move a hair in the NASS grin

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by jeeray(m): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gbam!
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by oyatz(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2017
People that reason like this often assume that tribal solidarity is all that's needed in politics. This is how naive and unintelligent minds reason.
1)Why did Aminu Kano opposed Ahmadu Bello and the NPC leadership throughout the first republic?
2) Why did S.G Ikoku of Action Group contested against and defeated his own father ,Alvan Ikoku and the Igbo populated NCNC?
3) Why was Arthur Nzeribe selling arms and ammunitions to both the federal and Biafra armies during the civil war?
4) Why did Alex Ekwueme teamed up with Hausa-Fulanis in NPN to defeat Azikiwe in 1979 presidential election?
5) Why did Nwobodo constest the PDP presidential primaries of 1999 to dilute the support for Alex Ekwueme (serving as a spoiler against Ekwueme's candidacy)
6) Why did Senators Chuba Okadigbo and Arthur Nzeribe led the plot that impeached Sen Evan(s) Enwerem as Senate Present in 1999?
7) Why did Sen Dahathu Tafida led the campaign organization of Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 against his fellow northerner, Gen Muhammadu Buhari of CPC?

Fulani Alimi used Yoruba Afonja to conquer his own people, Gowon used Pa Awolowo to cling to power against southern interest, Abiola used his Concord newspaper to fight his own brother Awolowo, same Abiola financed the coup that sacked his brother Ernest Shonekan and brought General Abacha, an Hausa-Fulani to power. He even went to Dodan Barracks to congratulate Abacha for overthrowing his brother. SMH!! It didn't stop there, General Abacha also used Oladipo Diya to batter NADECO, Afenifere, Odua Movement and other Yoruba struggle groups such that all Yoruba leaders went on exile including Bola Tinubu.

Just when we thought Yorubas have learnt enough from history, Tinubu came back from his Hausa-Fulani sanctioned exile but has once again partnered with the same Hausa-Fulani to defeat Southern interest and brought a Hausa-Fulani man to power. When will these people learn for God's sake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo APC Congress: Okorocha Looking For Missing Materials At Izunaso's House / In New Recording, Amaechi Depicts Lagos As ‘glorified Village’-Premium Times / President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.