Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (256089 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:27am On Nov 29, 2016
@Ilorin?

Teechawa:
Medium sized eggs available in Ilorin at our depot for 860. call me on 08066235778.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Teechawa: 5:24am On Nov 29, 2016
Yes my Oga Blakkie sir.

Blackkie:
@Ilorin?

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by sevo(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good evening Mr blackie, must say am really impressed with ur candid advise on how to succeed in dis biz as with other mods here, God bless u all, I reside in Abuja and I have a 406 station wagon dat I want to use to start dis biz, would really appreciate it if you could help me out with ur eBook for further studies,thank u

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Teechawa: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Blackkie:
@Ilorin?

yes sir, @Ilorin.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ebjoseph: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2016
NoToPile:
Please I need information on how to get plastic /paper egg crates in Lagos or environs in large quantity or companies that produce the crates.

Thank you.
I have paper crates. How many do you need. Contact me: 08037114220
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
How can I be of help?
Unfortunately, I do not know much farms in Abuja. If you were in Lagos, it would have been an easy deal.

sevo:
Good evening Mr blackie, must say am really impressed with ur candid advise on how to succeed in dis biz as with other mods here, God bless u all, I reside in Abuja and I have a 406 station wagon dat I want to use to start dis biz, would really appreciate it if you could help me out with ur eBook for further studies,thank u
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by petrelli07: 7:02am On Dec 03, 2016
Blackkie. I have been following your thread for weeks now. I'm a web developer/ programmer and I think we can create a tech. Solution for your business... Call me on 08142330001
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2016
Ok.

petrelli07:
Blackkie. I have been following your thread for weeks now. I'm a web developer/ programmer and I think we can create a tech. Solution for your business... Call me on 08142330001
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by petrelli07: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
Blackkie:
Ok.

Send me ur email and number let's talk pls
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 5:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Startupsnews@gmail.com

petrelli07:

Send me ur email and number let's talk pls
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 5:11am On Dec 05, 2016
JOHN LOT FARMS now has an outlet in Surulere Lagos.
Get your fresh crates of eggs here with ease. Up to 500 crates in a week available.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Neyo31: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Blackie how much per crates please and at what sizes?
Blackkie:
Get your fresh crates of eggs here with ease. Up to 500 crates in a week available.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Teechawa: 6:43am On Dec 06, 2016
Farmers are raising prices of eggs saying feed price have gone up. Is it same in your area. Eggs are even scarce to find.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by NoToPile: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
ebjoseph:

I have paper crates. How many do you need. Contact me: 08037114220

Thanks I needed the rubber ones and I have gotten info about that.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by babniyen(m): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Any advantage of paper tray over plastic trays. I am interested in manufacture of the paper trays.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Call 07036940035

Neyo31:
Blackie how much per crates please and at what sizes?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
It is a choice decided by the buyer.
I have seen mega farms use both extensively.

babniyen:
Any advantage of paper tray over plastic trays. I am interested in manufacture of the paper trays.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Neyo31: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Thanks man
Blackkie:
Call 07036940035

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:12am On Dec 08, 2016
You can join our group buying scheme with John Lot Farms.
You get big size poulets from this farm at the moment. All you need to do is book what you want and get it weekly.
This idea came was adopted today by the farm. Myself and few of my fellow distributors have done such with some farms in the past.

N750 / crate and little handling charges.

Register today!

Blackkie:
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Teechawa: 7:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Making N30 on a crate can be devastating ooo. This biz self....
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by 9janinja(m): 9:41am On Dec 08, 2016
I need eggs for resale mainland /surulere.. . Urgently thx
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ajayi1(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
You can get more eggs in our farm at cheaper rate because we consider the transportation to your location. We have large amount you want available. Call us on 08077361986 or 08100279219.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
MONROLE GLOBAL

I want to introduce to you MONROLE GLOBAL [MG] a wholly indigenous AGRO Advocacy Initiative. MG is partnering with individuals, communities, governments and institutions to revive agriculture and agricultural practices in the whole nation. Today, they are working with all their apparatus in Ibadan, South West Nigeria.

What will MG do for you? They set up farm settlements in communities! First, they commence their activities by bringing to the communities the productive and progressive farming practices of the 21st century via classroom tutorials. Knowledge is power, specific knowledge they say makes the difference – that is what MG will offer your community. It is a total empowerment offer – agro education, mentorship and funding.
Although white collar jobs are preferred by many today, via MG’s offer many will embrace the farming option. For example, ordinary Paw-Paw planted in a plot of land can offer its owner N2,000.000.00 [two million naira] in a calendar year. And you can do this comfortably in the village.

This back to farm clarion call is a key policy of both the central and state governments in Nigeria.

All MG need is a membership that can make a difference. A membership strength of 300 [three hundred] people of diverse ages and sex is all that is needed for the project to take off. The membership fee is N4,500.00 [four thousand, five hundred naira] only. The farming practice includes both crops farming and animal rearing.

Attention is focused on cash crops and animal with high demand both local and internationally.
MONROLE GLOBAL provides an avenue for farmers to raise interest free and non-collateralized funding. Also, there are funding from some donor agencies available to members of this agricultural advocacy initiative.

MG is ready to have a visible presence in your environment to help curb urban migration and youth unemployment.

I know there will be some questions, kindly mail me or call : 07036940035
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
Do not be carried away by the funny availability of eggs now.
A scarcity looms next few days.

Reason - many farms are selling off their old layers and as such the birds laying eggs will be in shortage thus the eggs.

Can you do your calculations now?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:33am On Dec 12, 2016
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
You can make some quick business in the next few weeks and smile to the bank.
Many farms will be selling their birds and in large quantities. I have an invitation to buy off about 5,000 birds @N1,150

From my market survey, old layers are sold for N1,500 at the moment, thus it may likely go northwards.
You can buy about 5,000 as the case may be, sell it to retailers at the profit of N100 and go to bed. If you have the time, you can make at least N300 profit on each.

The good thing is that its a business of just few days about 10 days and you are done.

Why will such business fly? The demand for frozen birds is on the decline at least among the educated middle class and upper class. Also, no family will buy just one bird, its as from 3 for a family of 5.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
In the past 1 week, more than 10 would be distributors have visited/called for more information about egg distributions.

Its like the time has come to start demanding for N1,000 call card before answering calls related to this business - what do you think?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2016
9janinja:
I need eggs for resale mainland /surulere.. . Urgently thx
we have eggs of different sizes at a reasonable price. u can call or whatsapp: 08028388567.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by webhostbiz: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
crates of eggs available for sale in Akure Ondo state. we currently produce 300 crates weekly. if you are distributor or would be distributor, contact us at Embassy Farms Ire's Road, Akure Ondo State. 08142752973
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ashabi1986: 1:32am On Dec 14, 2016
Mr blackkie how much is the registration fee's in naira for monrole global bcoz I saw some dollars as registration fee's there more light on it please thanks.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2016
Its equivalent id N4,500 only.

ashabi1986:
Mr blackkie how much is the registration fee's in naira for monrole global bcoz I saw some dollars as registration fee's there more light on it please thanks.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Sombili(f): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
Eggs for sale at Festac, kindly contact this number if interested 0705 195 6717

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.