Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (256045 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Teechawa: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
My sister opened a new shop (depot) on saturday and sells at whole sale price. Sales at the moment is 2 crates on saturday (1st day) and 2 crates on monday (2nd day). Today is the 3rd day, we shall know how it goes later. Any suggestions... to move market forward will be welcomed.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Fash0622: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Egg distributors wanted in oyo town or its environs. Our farm is a medium sized one located in oyo. We can supply about 40-50 crates to interested distributor weekly. Interested distributors are to make transpprtation arrangements. The eggs are unsorted medium and big size fresh from the farm. Price is N800 per crate. Interested distributors can call Seun on 09091388685 or 08063900409.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Xxpress(m): 11:28am On Nov 09, 2016
Teechawa:
My sister opened a new shop (depot) on saturday and sells at whole sale price. Sales at the moment is 2 crates on saturday (1st day) and 2 crates on monday (2nd day). Today is the 3rd day, we shall know how it goes later. Any suggestions... to move market forward will be welcomed.
Which side is dat and how much is she selling a crate?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by NoToPile: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please I need information on how to get plastic /paper egg crates in Lagos or environs in large quantity or companies that produce the crates.

Thank you.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
Read up : RULE 10:10
And you will easily solve the issue.

Teechawa:

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by twoMcfemad: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2016
NoToPile:
Please I need information on how to get plastic /paper egg crates in Lagos or environs in large quantity or companies that produce the crates.

Thank you.
How many? Your contact?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by NoToPile: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2016
twoMcfemad:

How many? Your contact?

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Maximus85(m): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
Mr B, I've been an entrepreneur giving services for a long time but deep inside me I still feel this emptiness. I know my call is selling and distribution. I have some capital. I'm ready to go headlong. I know I won't make mistakes if someone like you holds me in the hand into this egg distribution venture.

I will try sending you a PM.

Thanks I'm your anticipated response.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Teechawa: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
Xxpress:

Which side is dat and how much is she selling a crate?

Ilorin. 870/crate.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Teechawa: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Teechawa:

4 crates on day 3. 1 and 1/2 on day 4.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Teechawa: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
Blackkie:
Read up : RULE 10:10
And you will easily solve the issue.

Kindly explain or place the rule here. 10Q.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:07am On Nov 11, 2016
We have discussed it twice on this thread.
Kindly search for it.

Teechawa:

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:14am On Nov 11, 2016
Get set:-
Buy your school bag, school uniform and writing materials.
Then pay your school fees and the teaching begins.

Maximus85:
Mr B, I've been an entrepreneur giving services for a long time but deep inside me I still feel this emptiness. I know my call is selling and distribution. I have some capital. I'm ready to go headlong. I know I won't make mistakes if someone like you holds me in the hand into this egg distribution venture.

I will try sending you a PM.

Thanks I'm your anticipated response.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Maximus85(m): 12:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Blackkie:
Get set:-
Buy your school bag, school uniform and writing materials.
Then pay your school fees and the teaching begins.

Pls sir, take me seriously. I have this voice inside my head telling me this is it for me.

I'm very serious sir. I sent you a PM. I'd like us to discuss privately.

Thanks.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:15am On Nov 11, 2016
Alright!

Maximus85:

Pls sir, take me seriously. I have this voice inside my head telling me this is it for me.

I'm very serious sir. I sent you a PM. I'd like us to discuss privately.

Thanks.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:18am On Nov 12, 2016
Are you ready to pick eggs from farms at the following towns, kindly signify:-
1. Ikorodu
2. Lagos Island
3. Agbara estate
4. Ijebu-Ode.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nwaonyeocha: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
Business people are known for taking action and not being spoon fed.
Rule 10:10
Get 10 clients who will buy 10 crates from you weekly. With that you will sell at least 100 crates weekly.

But this Blackkie of a guy has patience a lot. He kept on giving out his contact on each page when people asks for it. It shows that many who comment here have not taken few minutes to read a page or two before asking questions.

Teechawa:

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Delafruita(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
Blackkie:
1. Ikorodu
2. Lagos Island
3. Agbara estate
4. Ijebu-Ode.

i am interested in starting an egg depot. A preferable source for me will be agbara estate
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Delafruita(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
Blackkie:
If you have followed this thread carefully, you would have benefited from my own story. Long and short of the whole issue, due to the need for a car and funds needed as detailed by my feasibility study, I delayed commencement of this investment.
However when I started, few weeks later I have to abandon the car and resorted to using Keke which was more suitable for me. And my income has been on the increase ever since.

hi. I am interested in egg distribution. I am actually trying to set up. Farm but thats a longterm project so i decided to go into distribution. My wife owns a supermarket and i know the extent she goes to buy eggs for the place because there is no distributor that services our area. I have an SUV that i can use to transport it and a little funds to start up with. The supermarket can also serve as a pick up point for retailers. What i need is reliable farmm within agbara, badagry, ojo axis that can meet my weekly needs with supply of fresh eggs.i wouldnt mind buying your ebook. I cant seem to find you on whtsapp
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nwaonyeocha: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
I am interested in the same area.

Delafruita:
i am interested in starting an egg depot. A preferable source for me will be agbara estate
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Big boss, where have you been?

Nwaonyeocha:
Get 10 clients who will buy 10 crates from you weekly. With that you will sell at least 100 crates weekly.

But this Blackkie of a guy has patience a lot. He kept on giving out his contact on each page when people asks for it. It shows that many who comment here have not taken few minutes to read a page or two before asking questions.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
Lets talk - 07036940035
If you are serious, you will smile.

Delafruita:
hi. I am interested in egg distribution. I am actually trying to set up. Farm but thats a longterm project so i decided to go into distribution. My wife owns a supermarket and i know the extent she goes to buy eggs for the place because there is no distributor that services our area. I have an SUV that i can use to transport it and a little funds to start up with. The supermarket can also serve as a pick up point for retailers. What i need is reliable farmm within agbara, badagry, ojo axis that can meet my weekly needs with supply of fresh eggs.i wouldnt mind buying your ebook. I cant seem to find you on whtsapp
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Ovems(f): 12:37am On Nov 15, 2016
Blackkie:
1. Ikorodu
2. Lagos Island
3. Agbara estate
4. Ijebu-Ode.

Agbara Estate
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Teechawa: 6:03am On Nov 15, 2016
Thanks for explaining this rule. I have been reading these pages though.

Nwaonyeocha:

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by leomarz007: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
Pls sir how bout we in pH, how do we get the farm owners contacts becos i ve a shop n can also do distribution. Leolimpopo@gmail.com
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Noted.

Ovems:

Agbara Estate
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
There is a farm at Aba axis, they will be having 500 crates for a one off buyer in January.
Two distributors in your area have indicated interests we are waiting for time to take off.

leomarz007:
Pls sir how bout we in pH, how do we get the farm owners contacts becos i ve a shop n can also do distribution. Leolimpopo@gmail.com
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
There are some of us that may not have time to deal on eggs, you can make a quick one via buying off old layers and equally reselling them em-bulk.
Many farms are selling off now, be fast to clinch a deal.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by LC14052016: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Delafruita:
We can supply you your egg needs, call 0815 443 6371
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by oluphemmxzy(m): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
hello! am femI I stay in ib, u can whatsapp me for ur bulk egg supply at affordable price 08107048827! thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2016
Incomplete number

LC14052016:

We can supply you your egg needs, call 0815 443 637
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by LC14052016: 12:34am On Nov 16, 2016
0815 443 6371

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.