Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men (999 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men by zainyola(f): 9:52am On Aug 11, 2015
Could this be the solution
angry sad angry sad

Re: Men by Cutehector(m): 9:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Men what? Why did her mum not rebuke d man? Nansense
Re: Men by falconey(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2015
men!
Re: Men by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2015
, so her mum was sleeping with her husband, and she decided to end her life. Alright girl.
Re: Men by passionate88: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2015
Women! They will even kill themselves just to get a man. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Men by AfroKnight: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2015
So the mother used juju to catch the innocent man? Eeya. Women!
Re: Men by chigoizie7(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
In as much as I condemn the man for his actions, but, women has always been their own problems.

I know say na d mother in law go seduce the guy man.

If not, which son in law will have the 1st guts to make advances to the mother in law? It happens, but it is hard.

If a woman really wants to phuck u, weda u re married or not, it takes the intervention God to avert such calamity, because she can do anything to achieve her aims.

If u doubt me, go home and place a bet of 100k with ur babe or wife and tell her that no matter what she does, dat u won't have sex with her for one week. She will prove u wrong and chop ur 100k on d 2nd day.

1 Like

Re: Men by zainyola(f): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
chigoizie7:
In as much as I condemn the man for his actions, but, women has always been their own problems.

I know say na d mother in law go seduce the guy man.

If not, which son in law will have the 1st guts to make advances to the mother in law? It happens, but it is hard.

If a woman really wants to phuck u, weda u re married or not, it takes the intervention to avert such calamity, because she can do anything to achieve her aims.

If u doubt me, go home and place a bet of 100k with ur babe or wife and tell her that no matter what she does, dat u won't have sex with her for one week.

Lol hell yeah grin grin wink
Re: Men by Gurgle(f): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmm very bad

im so sorry for that baby. Not that either of the babies should die, but that was the one that was "supposed" to exist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If U Believe In 'OKAFORS LAW' Or You Have Experienced It U Must Read This ! / Very Big Problems At Home.. Please Help.. / Man Arrested After Proposing To A Pretty Girl Who Said YES. Huh!! Take A Look..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.