Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Very Big Problems At Home.. Please Help.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Big Problems At Home.. Please Help.. (1004 Views)

"I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop / 3 Big Problems With Africans / OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Big Problems At Home.. Please Help.. by jjman2322: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
I need you guys advice on what to do..

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs...phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I sometimes stay awake to look out for her cab coming home, but she always comes walking along the street as I hear the sound of a car leaving, around the corner, as if she has gotten out and walked the rest of the way. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi at all?

I once picked up her cell phone, just to see what time it was. This caused her to go completely berserk. She quickly snatched the phone out of my hand and cursed me hysterically, screaming that I should never touch her personal property, then accused me of trying to spy on her.

Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again with her "best friend" (who is a girl, or so she claims), and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my Toyota corolla next to the neighbor's house and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the street around the corner when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my car that I noticed a small amount of motor oil leaking through the engine onto the street. It looks like the oil is coming from a hose.

So...is this something I can easily repair myself or do you think I should take it to a mechanic

1 Like

Re: Very Big Problems At Home.. Please Help.. by donTbone(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
undecided
Re: Very Big Problems At Home.. Please Help.. by ernesty20(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
This boy is not serious
Re: Very Big Problems At Home.. Please Help.. by Vinshu(f): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Op, You made my day smiley grin
Re: Very Big Problems At Home.. Please Help.. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Is this a joke?
Re: Very Big Problems At Home.. Please Help.. by Melahou(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
so what advice do you need now

To train you as a mechanic or to give your wife
100 strokes of koboko

or to give you upper cut
Re: Very Big Problems At Home.. Please Help.. by yungrashee(m): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
indeed common sense is not common... undecided undecided
Re: Very Big Problems At Home.. Please Help.. by jjman2322: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Vinshu:
Op, You made my day smiley grin

lol at least you get it
Re: Very Big Problems At Home.. Please Help.. by rawpadgin(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
if i abuse u now what will pple say
Re: Very Big Problems At Home.. Please Help.. by Uniqueness01(f): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Op needs Jesus.
Re: Very Big Problems At Home.. Please Help.. by vani86: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
and i was here feeling sorry for the OP.

yes take it to the mechanic

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Own Definition Of A Kiss? / Why Is It That It's Only Male Who Transform To Female And Not The Opposite. / Things You Should Never Tell Your Friends About in Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.