Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents (46408 Views)

Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured / Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency / The Rare Moment A Soldier Prays Wit His AK-47 B4 Battling Boko Haram Members(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Dynaman(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
ELVISHOT:
Here are some photos of Nigerian troops battling the Boko Haram insurgents far in the north eastern region of the country....As the new Chief of Army Staff, Major-General Buratai reiterated his commitment to curbing the Boko Haram menace, the troops have been victorious in recent times after destroying terrorists camps, nabbing some of them and killing others.

Source:http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/photos-of-victorious-nigerian-soldiers.html?m=0
Great!! but need gear and weapon upgrade.
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by MistaHumble(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ybnm4life:

This is how the National Pledge looks like
I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest. To serve Nigeria will all my strength, to defend her unity, uphold her honour and glory, so help me God.”

No blame me... We learn am for assembly under mango tree that year. Una wey go ajeh skool get mouth...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
finish them all... we dont want boko haram prisoners.
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by ojnnaco(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Its like we are in the era of photograph
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by DJBIGGY(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
phayvoursky:
MORE ARTILLERY TO THEIR ARSENAL.

HEARD THE BENINOIS GOVERNMENT INTENDS TO HELP WITH 800 TROOPS TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM...

THEY MUST BE JOKING. WHAT'S 800 MEN? THAT'S AN INSULT TO NIGERIAN MILITARY.

WE ACTUALLY DON'T NEED THEIR SUPPORT THOUGH. I'M NOT SURE THEIR ENTIRE ARMED FORCES IS AS LARGE AS IKEJA CANTONMENT.

Stop it naaa... no matter how small they may be... they are showing concern with the little they have... why form unncessary brag when african countries are meant to help each other? other wise AU objective is nonsense!
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by hob(m): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
bigs up to our heroes
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
I swear. I wish I'm among the Nigerian army. Nothing seems cooler. Ride on men,,,,,.,,.......!!!!
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by RaphaelChuks(m): 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Galant men. Strike on Oluwa is involved
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Jollymich(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
No, thier support is needed and welcome. 800 men is not small number. Counting from one to five hundred to eight hundred men, 1600 Boots on our side is big
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by DonBobes(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
phayvoursky:

HEARD THE BENINOIS GOVERNMENT INTENDS TO HELP WITH 800 TROOPS TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM...

WE ACTUALLY DON'T NEED THEIR SUPPORT THOUGH. I'M NOT SURE THEIR ENTIRE ARMED FORCES IS AS LARGE AS IKEJA CANTONMENT.

Bhind d curtin: well lemme bring dis to ur knowledge dt it is stil d Nigerian Government dt stil pays dis countries for d troops dey provide us, weither Niger, Chad, Cameroon & d jst proposed Beninoise Army.

Don Bobes.........a Don Corleane of Sicily protege.
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by jamayu(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
haloooooooooo good work nigeria army dey good to go bt lets praise other secruity agency dey r also doin well applauds for dem not d soldier alone n without d other agency dey cant do it alone am still pround of my gallant men immigration mopol they r good more than the soldier in 2012 ask no be moimoi we r good to go no shakng.

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
we are here for all of us.
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Ybnm4life(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
MistaHumble:

No blame me... We learn am for assembly under mango tree that year. Una wey go ajeh skool get mouth...
Ajeh keh? If I hear!
I humble for your maturity o...
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by MistaHumble(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ybnm4life:

Ajeh keh? If I hear!
I humble for your maturity o...

Na me humble pass bros... Nuttin do you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Popemax(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
God bless Nigerian soldiers...God protect Okechukwu Banner for me who was transfered to Borno last month
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Mbediogu(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=tayebest post=36839969]God bless Nigeria Military! cool
Obj speaks in tongues. When he says 'partiless' he means 'pitiless'.
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by oyoyome: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
God bless Nigeria army.
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by bengoodcreature: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
D Lord is ur strength
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by sulmax: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
ode! where were ur boasted army all this days
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Bollove: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
phayvoursky:

STFU ingrate !!!

They are just giving us solidarity, Imagine Bokoharam has never even terrorize them before but as our neighbour and brother , they reach out to us with what they can afford .... that is welcome !!!
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by DerKaiser: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Young Gunners.

Military is beautiful. Military is life.

May God be with them.
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
phayvoursky:

yet just a week of chads involvement in the war against boko-haram made more impact than what the Nigerian Army had in a year.. smh
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by whobdisguy: 12:35am On Aug 12, 2015
Pics of these victorious soldiers don't look like real pictures of soldiers who are fighting a battle. Their uniforms are too clean!
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by bummyla(m): 12:46am On Aug 12, 2015
Thanks You Guys! God Bless You All! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Appleyard(m): 1:19am On Aug 12, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:
One Idiot go still say 'Pics of dead shekau or idonbelieveit' instead of applauding our gallant men.

That is why we have zombies...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by kuuljay(m): 1:38am On Aug 12, 2015
Imyourex:
Pls, that half jacket on their chest, is it bullet proof?
no na pampers
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by kuuljay(m): 1:40am On Aug 12, 2015
hardbody:

What is the military strength in numbers of BH.
you don't need visa to go to bornu or Yobe do you?
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by hardbody: 6:15am On Aug 12, 2015
kuuljay:
you don't need visa to go to bornu or Yobe do you?

I don't wanna go there. Since u are closer, will u be kind enough to review and revert.
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by yomilike(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2015
No air support for this guys?..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP / Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) / The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.