Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents (46398 Views)

Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured / Happy New Year Shout Out To Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram And Insurgency / The Rare Moment A Soldier Prays Wit His AK-47 B4 Battling Boko Haram Members(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by ELVISHOT: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2015
Here are some photos of Nigerian troops battling the Boko Haram insurgents far in the north eastern region of the country....As the new Chief of Army Staff, Major-General Buratai reiterated his commitment to curbing the Boko Haram menace, the troops have been victorious in recent times after destroying terrorists camps, nabbing some of them and killing others.

Source:http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/photos-of-victorious-nigerian-soldiers.html?m=0

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by phayvoursky(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2015
MORE ARTILLERY TO THEIR ARSENAL.

HEARD THE BENINOIS GOVERNMENT INTENDS TO HELP WITH 800 TROOPS TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM...

THEY MUST BE JOKING. WHAT'S 800 MEN? THAT'S AN INSULT TO NIGERIAN MILITARY.

WE ACTUALLY DON'T NEED THEIR SUPPORT THOUGH. I'M NOT SURE THEIR ENTIRE ARMED FORCES IS AS LARGE AS IKEJA CANTONMENT.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2015
Great!!!

modified

The rate at which mods are hiding comments on nairaland of late makes me wonder if readers opinion is still welcomed on nairaland being a forum..
Hardly will u c a thread without 5-10 hidden comments
I pray they don't one day mistakenly click a button n hide the whole forum n bury nairaland grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by nikkiking(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2015
More elbows to our gallant soldiers cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by hakeem4(m): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Is either you kill or get killed

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Unsad(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2015
Fucc around and have your body bagged
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by tayebest(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2015
God bless Nigeria Military! cool

In other news:
Obasanjo: I Remain Party-less
https://www.nairaland.com/2517783/remain-party-less-obasanjo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by ifex370(m): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2015
i hope they aint killing up there like its resident evil 3 or some shi.t

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2015
One Idiot go still say 'Pics of dead shekau or idonbelieveit' instead of applauding our gallant men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by christaddicted: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2015
Awaiting my brothers to come home. Can't wait to welcome this men of valor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by gabazin080(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2015
God bless the Nigerian army.

Though I can't join the army because it's like signing your death contract

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2015
phayvoursky:
MORE ARTILLERY TO THEIR ARSENAL.

HEARD THE BENINOIS GOVERNMENT INTENDS TO HELP WITH 800 TROOPS TO FIGHT BOKO HARAM...

THEY MUST BE JOKING. WHAT'S 800 MEN? THAT'S AN INSULT TO NIGERIAN MILITARY.

WE ACTUALLY DON'T NEED THEIR SUPPORT THOUGH. I'M NOT SURE THEIR ENTIRE ARMED FORCES IS AS LARGE AS IKEJA CANTONMENT.

Nigeria military obviously needs help.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by phayvoursky(m): 11:57am On Aug 11, 2015
chuna1985:

Nigeria military obviously needs help.

WHAT CAN 800 MEN DO? THAT'S LIKE ADDING A GRAIN OF SAND IN A DESERT.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by kaypound(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
God bless the Nigerian Army...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
GOD BLESS OUR GALLANT MEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Gee001: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
God bless the Nigerian Army

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Udmaster(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Faculty14(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
kudos to our troops
1st pic is that of NN SBS after their training session with u.s special forces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by volcanoash(f): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
E
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by freshness2020: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nice one boys
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
phayvoursky:

WHAT CAN 800 MEN DO? THAT'S LIKE ADDING A GRAIN OF SAND IN A DESERT.

If you volunteer heaven go fall?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by tommykiwi(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dis are the REAL GALANT men not those fake soldiers dat treat civilians as rags! God will continue to see U guys thru...Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by dridowu: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
God Protect Them All

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Lanceslot(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Good
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by adebayo201: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
hakeem4:
Is either you kill or get killed
or you belong to the killed or the killer.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by ProfEinstein: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
These are the real men, they give up there sleep that we may sleep in peace, living in a world of uncertainties, not knowing when the enemy will strike. I doff my cap for these brave men. #Respect

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Good
Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by tintingz(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Weldon soldier boys.

We Muslims are praying for you all.
smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Victorious Nigerian Soldiers Battling Boko Haram Insurgents by MistaHumble(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful loyal and honest, to serve Nigeria with all my strength, to depend our unity and uphold honor and glory, so help me GOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Susan Rice Made The Poisoned Tea And Served Abiola – FFK / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.