Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE (3484 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Guys what are your experiences with ladies whose pusssy are so wide and deep like well? How can a guy fuucck such a girl and make her scream and moan to seventh cloud? I fuccked a girl last night and despite my huge rod, she no even scream upon say i mix ogidiga and monkey tail rogether before the sex embarassed Help me guys. save a brother

1 Like

Re: IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE by jaybee3(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Get busy
Get a life

Heck you need to get lost!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE by Fernandowski(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
You are a useless goat indeed

3 Likes

Re: IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE by 25omega(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:
Guys what are your experiences with ladies whose pusssy are so wide and deep like well? How can a guy fuucck such a girl and make her scream and moan to seventh cloud? I fuccked a girl last night and despite my huge rod, she no even scream upon say i mix ogidiga and monkey tail rogether before the sex embarassed Help me guys. save a brother
what does your topic have to do with the fact that you don't know how to work the middle?

All you "small" boys (see what i did there?) and thinking everyone will scream while you have sex need to lay off of watching to much p0rn. Most if not every woman needs to be warmed up like romancing and taking your time to kiss her properly touch her in places that would drive her insane and talk to her to find out watch she likes. Not every woman goes crazy when they see your prick. That only happens in p0rn or with a girl who already is hot in the azz. you need to learn that just because you think you have a r0d as you say, you still need to know how to use it
Re: IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE by IamLEGEND1: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Aboniki is the latest penile enlargement lotion..
trust me
#itWorksWonders

2 Likes

Re: IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE by DankemzI(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
You gotta Bleep her till mama comes calling That's how I roll grin girls are usually stand up change condom's, even if I just released my dick is still strong and standing
Re: IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE by nikkiking(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Get a job undecided undecided undecided
Re: IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
why are the females avoiding the thread
Re: IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:
Useless goat hw fa na grin I see u bros, next time if u wan bleep her put ground pepper nd salt with vinegar insyd her toto..eeh u don kill her be dat grin
Re: IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:
with ladies whose pusssy are so wide and deep like well?
Chai, i dn DIE grin
Re: IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE by madgoat(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mine is 12 inches grin
Re: IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
OP why are you dulling

get aboniki, mix it with curry and ghana pepper, rub it on your dick and enter the babe.

i swear if she no scream, your name is not a uselessgoat
Re: IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
sinestro24:
i swear if she no scream your name is not a uselessgoat
grin
Re: IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE by ebamma(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
My guy there are some pussies, that the saying that whatever has a beginning must have an end doesn't apply to
Re: IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE by Folakeme: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wat was i xpecting from a "useless goat"
Re: IF YOU HAVE A 10 INCHES DICK, ENTER HERE by Brightelionaire(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2016
GUY, MAKE U NA NO KILL PERSON o

(1) (Reply)

HOW Do You Deal With Pastor's Wife That Wants To Have Sex With You? / Ladies, Won't You Feel Disappointed? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.