Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! (4652 Views)

Poll: still traped.

none: 33% (2 votes)
confused: 66% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

How Do I Tell Her I'm Not Into Her?? / I Told Her I'm Ready To Die. / I'm Trapped!!! I Need Advice.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by chukymoney(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2006
Hello fellow naira users this is my story.
 I was once in love with a girl while i was in my third year on campus three years back,we were so much close, we've done it all.until a day i discovered her ex wont let her be,but they finally ended it since then she changed,i wont say i was fully engrossed with this babe,because of my past experience,we have dated for six months then when she came to tell she wasn't interested in the relationship anymore,i just feel she should go,before my friends told me that i should hold on to the girl that she really likes me.so i had to started showing her that i really love her.
That was the beginning of my problem,so i know got attached to this girl,she will come to my house then sleep over and yet she wont give any show,we were stiil close until i left school up till known she would show everybody that we are dating although she is far away from me.since then i have had several relationships,there was a time we quarelled after some time we made  up,am stiil in this shit up till known,am fed up although i like this babe,but she wont give in and she wont let me be.i don't know her plans,right known i want to call her and tell straight to stop bugging my life.            
  please fellas what do u think,
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by Dvampire(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2006
simple. just take stock of your pains and gains in the relationship and if the pains outweigh the gains then my guy, make you pick race-o. dem no dey use guy-man dey chop poison. but if the gains outweigh the pains, then just give the relationship a try. afterall, rome was not built in a day. successful relationships dont come as easy as making eba.
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by chukymoney(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2006
yeah i understand you,but when you dont know if you are gaining or losing,i only kept her all this while cos she is a good company.
i expect the ladies in tha house to say something,
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by Dvampire(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2006
in love, 2nd best don't count. know why? it keeps haunting you like a vampire's shadow and you get so stuck that you don't know how to let go.
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by chukymoney(m): 11:38pm On Sep 29, 2006
my guy i feel you,but i still want to hear the ladies opinion.i believe they should have something to say because am worried.still waiting
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by vfocus(f): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2010
waow. well that was 4 years ago, i wonder are you still with her or not maybe you'remarriedandwith kids and eberything by now, sorryi only saw this post now. She ;looked like a bit of a user , only there for your company when she didn't have anything better, when she couldn't give you anuthing, or maybe she was just reali shy?

Anyway, since it has been so long, what has ended up happening?
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by chukymoney(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2013
Whao its amazing i made this post 7years Ago. A lot has really changed so many things has happenned, i had to read the post again and try to remember which of my EX i was referring to.
Am known a married man with children.

I wish this case to be re-opened again for discussion. Pls seun do this for me as one of the foremost member of nairaland. i have an experience to share
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by Seun(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
@chukymoney: Do share. I'll be watching this thread!
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by olaboy1: 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
Subscribing. Chuks please tell us how life has been for you in the past 7 years
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by 190: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
2006 a year before I joined nairaland

Or was it 2yrs later

Op hope u married her
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by birdman(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
190: 2006 a year before I joined nairaland

Or was it 2yrs later

Op hope u married her

I dourit. Most likely she broke his heart into little tiny pieces
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by Caracta(f): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
birdman:

I dourit. Most likely she broke his heart into little tiny pieces
chukymoney: Whao its amazing i made this post 7years Ago. A lot has really changed so many things has happenned, i had to read the post again and try to remember which of my EX i was referring to.
Pls read it again
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
chukymoney: Whao its amazing i made this post 7years Ago. A lot has really changed so many things has happenned, i had to read the post again and try to remember which of my EX i was referring to.

I wish this case to be re-opened again for discussion. Pls seun do this for me as one of the foremost member of nairaland. i have an experience to share
Chukymoney please am waiting wink
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
wen did we start spelling now as known,..jstasking#

Pls give us situation report,abeg.
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
grin
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by omega25red(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
poster no disrespect but you always write known when you mean to write now. Not meaning to me a grammar nazi but that drove me insane years a go when you started the topic and drives me crazy today also.

I love the fact that someone actually came back to give an update. I usually don't like when there are people who write some outrageous stories and then just vanish. I will be checking back to read the experiences you had.
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by Caracta(f): 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
I'm sure it was a typo error. No biggie
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by Kosigift(f): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2013
Caracta: I'm sure it was a typo error. No biggie
Nah, it wasn't a typo error. Check his original post 6/7 yrs ago...
@Topic, Following...
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by omega25red(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Caracta: I'm sure it was a typo error. No biggie
you speak for the poster? undecided
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by Caracta(f): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
omega25red: you speak for the poster? undecided
Yup! Lol...
I'm his lawyer/attorney/mouthpiece grin grin
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by DICKtator: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
nikkykay:
Chukymoney please am waiting wink
aproko!!!!
look at her mouth as she is masticating on the popcorn and drinking soda. Does this look like odeon cinema? or silverbird galleria?
your busy body tie wrapper no be small!!!!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by pomporiking: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
Wait what's this story about??
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by omega25red(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2013
Caracta:
Yup! Lol...
I'm his lawyer/attorney/mouthpiece grin grin
okay then tell us the story we are all waiting for grin
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by birdman(m): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
Caracta:

Pls read it again

Nothing I said contradicts his post.
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by CrazyMan(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2013
Why is everyone waiting for the op...even our oga at the top confirmed to news men at the Nairaland headquarters this morning that he's watching the thread.

A popular female even volunteered to be an attorney/mouthpiece in the course of the wait.

Ah...this is serious o...let me quietly follow this thread and wait as everyone is waiting (even though I don't have any clue as to why they're waiting) embarassed grin

Waiting status activated. cool
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by Caracta(f): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2013
CrazyMan:
A popular female even volunteered to be an attorney/mouthpiece in the course of the wait.
cool
Choi! Who? Me? cheesy cheesy grin
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by CrazyMan(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2013
Caracta:
Choi! Who? Me? cheesy cheesy grin
Who else...weren't you the one that applied? wink
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by ITbomb(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2013

Your English has still not improve, I was about asking you to rephrase the poo you wrote in the opening for easier reading but when I saw this, there is no hope comprehending
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by Booty4me: 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
ITbomb:
Your English has still not improve, I was about asking you to rephrase the poo you wrote in the opening for easier reading but when I saw this, there is no hope comprehending

grin
Re: She Made Me Addicted To Her. I'm Trapped! by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2013
DICKtator:
aproko!!!!
look at her mouth as she is masticating on the popcorn and drinking soda. Does this look like odeon cinema? or silverbird galleria?
your busy body tie wrapper no be small!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Thank u cool
As if u no dey follow d thread as well
Gbe fila cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry Someone That Bears The Same Surname As Yours? / Lovely Pictures Of Gay Love / Why Is This Man Doing This To This Little Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.