Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG (16235 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) / I Have The Biggest Ass On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by Blonchilli(m): 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Girls from S. A got bigger ass

1 Like

Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by UnimkeAk(m): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Just imagining all the things I could do to that boootty
Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by AdeniyiA(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Why the noise about useless fatty tissue? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by CaptPlanet(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
The kind stretch marks wey go dey there go be like sango shrine

1 Like

Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nah nah nah, not my spec at all.

The ones I once tried were so smelly and full of fluids. The fluid's awful noise when pounding from behind is a big turn off for me.

I want them moderate, both front and back and if I can tolerate excessive load, I prefer the front side. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
hinwazaka:
In Nigeria we are fascinated with women who are simply just fat. The laziness of our women to exercise and their lack of discipline when it comes to their diet is repulsive to say the least. The Matilda girl needs condemnation and not adoration
Exactly.. what's her ass done for anyone?
Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by hedonistic: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
voltron:
Matilda Hipsy i sso run down these days.. bleached like a hooch from left-over parties.. that runz girl is over and done with

Tell me about her exploits and where she plies her trade. Someone here mentioned that she's in Abuja, is that true? Wouldn't be surprised though. I have seen many of her kind - with even bigger booty and frontside in Abuja. Holed up in different hotels (from Garki to Wuse 2 to Zone 6), 'receiving' men on pay per Bleep basis.

1 Like

Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is this why u support Barca?Cos of Backside?
hahahhha

1 Like

Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
hedonistic:

Tell me about her exploits and where she plies her trade. Someone here mentioned that she's in Abuja, is that true? Wouldn't be surprised though. I have seen many of her kind - with even bigger booty and frontside in Abuja. Holed up in different hotels (from Garki to Wuse 2 to Zone 6), 'receiving' men on pay per Bleep basis.

was a fan at some point.. a former colleague who now works at a transnational bank in ghana runs into her regularly. biatch nigga collected money to hook me up.. only for us to turn up at a bash where she was in attendance.. nuttin like the pictures.. tho she fatter now.. more light-skinned big-ass tats all over her arms.. squeaky voice and a local attitude. i lost my appetite and cash

1 Like

Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by hedonistic: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
voltron:

was a fan at some point.. a former colleague who now works at a transnational bank in ghana runs into her regularly. biatch nigga collected money to hook me up.. only for us to turn up at a bash where she was in attendance.. nuttin like the pictures.. tho she fatter now.. more light-skinned big-ass tats all over her arms.. squeaky voice and a local attitude. i lost my appetite and cash

Yuck. I know exactly what you mean.

These razz thots seldom live up to expectations, in spite of the hype. Would most likely be lousy in bed sef.

1 Like

Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by orcc(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
check out bigger offers here grin gringrin

and thank me later........... shocked sad cheesy wink
Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by Princessderaa(f): 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
hipsy my foot.

so big ukwu is now an achievement?.
dix girl's ukwu can't be the biggest in Ghana talk more of Africa .cos my 2nd sis ukwu is bigger.

in other news we "flat ass" girls should cry abi?phew
Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by kuuljay(m): 2:17am On Aug 12, 2015
it still beats my imagination that a man will see this kind of nyash and will detest it to prefare a man's own, tufiakwa!!! meanwhile did op say biggest in africa obviously you have never been to ibadan grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by MrsChima(f): 2:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Why are these men sharing stories of their nassy bishes
Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by sylaz(m): 5:45am On Aug 12, 2015
hedonistic:

Well if you're a real hedonist that shouldn't bother you. smiley
Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 12, 2015
coolzeal:
Every big booty girls are all the same; Lazy and boring in bed.. My experience.

I always wondered why most seem to be struggling when it comes to actually keeping a man. They attract men easily but seem hopeless to keep him beyond the lustful stages. I've seen this happen time & again.

One girl I know that had men spilling blood, brawling over her, had a non-descript sponge bob body but men used to go gaga for her. On top of that she was a little on the unkempt side. Never knew what they saw in her until my own cousin got caught between that girl's knees & he lost all reasoning cheesy
Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:37am On Aug 12, 2015
coolzeal:
u are right bro..dis make me to rember my babe then she is too boring too and sluggish..she cant twist and wyne her waist.
Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by coolzeal(m): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I always wondered why most seem to be struggling when it comes to actually keeping a man. They attract men easily but seem hopeless to keep him beyond the lustful stages. I've seen this happen time & again.

One girl I know that had men spilling blood, brawling over her, had a non-descript sponge bob body but men used to go gaga for her. On top of that she was a little on the unkempt side. Never knew what they saw in her until my own cousin got caught between that girl's knees & he lost all reasoning cheesy
Oh! You're from SA.. The kingdom of the biggest booty in the world.
Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2015
coolzeal:
NT TRUE
Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by Adaeze003(f): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2015
hinwazaka:
In Nigeria we are fascinated with women who are simply just fat. The laziness of our women to exercise and their lack of discipline when it comes to their diet is repulsive to say the least. The Matilda girl needs condemnation and not adoration

Uhm... condemnation for what exactly? Is it a compulsory thing that we must all be slim? The only concern should be if she's healthy. She's clearly comfortable in her skin which is a plus on its own.
Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by AmakaDNB(f): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ok. Make she carry dey go
Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by iamtomi(f): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
halfcurrent:
This girl is not from Ghana o. She is from Warri and she stays in Abuja. Her name is Ugo. except she lied
bros i hail oo...see as u give her full details grin
Re: Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG by ManTiger(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
firstEVA:
That cannot be the biggest Asss in Africa, have u seen South African women's asss? this one is a learner.

That's it bro, 5 Stars, Southy's are yanshful... chai, this guy must be a learner to think this is the biggest yansh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? / The Best Relationship Advice You Ever Received? / Accessories That Would Make HER More Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.