Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? (16152 Views)

Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"? / The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / Pls House Whats The Best Response To Hmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by labake1(f): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2023
In a situation where you are seeing the person as a friend and he/she asked "what are we" , what is the best response to give?

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by talented321: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2023
labake1:
In a situation where you are seeing the person as a friend and he/she asked "what are we" , what is the best response to give?
we are Guys

38 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by mariahAngel(f): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
Special people. grin

17 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Jennyclay(f): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
My ATM machine cheesy

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2023
We're humans.

20 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by labake1(f): 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
talented321:
we are Guys

I thought I saw Gays, let me use my glasses

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by talented321: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
lol' use salt to wash ur eyes, only eye glass no go work'
labake1:

I thought I saw Gays, let me use my glasses

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by labake1(f): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2023
talented321:
lol' use salt to wash ur eyes, only eye glass no go work'

I don see am well

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Caspry5: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2023
We are pencils in the hand of the creator

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2023
cool
We are what we are cool

36 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Puss360(f): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
Lol.. depends on how the relationship/friendship dey go ...
If we aren't dating, but having fun upandan...
Then we are "FWB"... Friends with benefits...
Enjoy me, I enjoy you ...
๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ..
But if we are dating, then we are "Couples"... Whether you propose or not๐Ÿ˜‚

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
We are the future leaders of tomorrow

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Blaxie: 2:17am On Jul 24, 2023
โ€œWe are what we areโ€๐Ÿ˜‚

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by labake1(f): 9:34am On Jul 24, 2023
Puss360:
Lol.. depends on how the relationship/friendship dey go ...
If we aren't dating, but having fun upandan...
Then we are "FWB"...

What's FWB
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by labake1(f): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2023
Blaxie:
โ€œWe are what we areโ€๐Ÿ˜‚

And I will ask that you, "which is what?"

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by superemmy(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2023
My gf used to ask this question seriously that year. I simply answer with, we are pencils in the hand of God.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by shantti(m): 9:58am On Jul 24, 2023
grin We are the chosen generation
Called forth to show His excellence
All that required God has given me
For i know who I am
I know who God says I am
What He says I am grin grin grin grin grin

*Make sure u clap and dance very well as u sing*

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by April396949: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
The best response to the question "What are we?" would depend on the specific context and dynamics of the relationship. However, some possible responses could be:

1. "I think we have a special connection and enjoy spending time together. Let's continue getting to know each other and see where it leads."
2. "I like you a lot, and I think we share a deeper connection. I'm not sure about labels, but I want to explore this relationship further."
3. "I enjoy our time together, and I'm open to seeing where things go. Let's take it one step at a time and just enjoy what we have."
4. "It's important to communicate openly and honestly about our feelings. What do you think we are? Let's have a conversation about our expectations and define our relationship together."
5. "I'm not ready to put a label on it just yet, but I genuinely enjoy our connection. Can we take some more time to understand and define our relationship on mutual terms?"

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by luminouz(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Aliens and Predator!!!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Kaypee007: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
labake1:
We are what we are.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by chatinent: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Fash FC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Randal: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Guys
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by goldtube(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
We are what we are angry
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by Nackzy: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
We're friends working towards knacking each other

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by SoftP(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2023
Q
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by SyndyB(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
Before sex, he will tell her everything she needs to hear to fill loved and accepted. She's your bus stop and all that Sweet names, but as soon as guy man don chop am well well, he will start avoid answer to such question.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by iHateFraudsters: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
What are we??

We are the world

We are the children

We are the ones who make a brighter day, so let's start giving

27 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by dmbb: 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
Lovers
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by updatechange(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2023
grin We are what we are
Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by OboOlora(f): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mike Adenuga don answer this question for one of โ€˜em theme songs nah
โ€˜We are pencils in the hand of Godโ€™๐Ÿ˜

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Response To "WHAT ARE WE" Question? by MikeMicheal(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sleeping Positions With Your Spouse / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm / What's The Best Gift To Give Your Ex On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.