Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

I knew My Ex Was Crazy When - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I knew My Ex Was Crazy When (3318 Views)

hello / Name One Thing You EX Was Good At / "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by waywardpikin: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
#IKnewMyExWasCrazyWhen I buzzed her months after our break up so that we can hook up in my apartment. She agreed sharpaly because she don dey beg me since but I no dey gree for am so on this occasion she was very happy. Our relationship was toxic and she was a serial cheat, each time we broke up she would come back and beg and beg and I would eventually take her back cos physically, she was my dream girl. Very fine and sexy Edo girl.

She came that evening and we had fun, talking about old times and all that rubbish. We had drinks, smoked a lot of weed and had mind blowing sex. Next day for evening she say she wan chop chicken and chips, I con dey look this girl say so this eediot never still change, still dey beg men up and down. I tell am make she go cook indomie she no gree. Na so she come call one of her maga say she wan chop chicken and chips for my presence. Omor na so I pursue am comot for my house before I vomit on top am o. If u like fine pass agbani darego but hungry girls are a no no. After she left we blocked each other on whatsapp, but not before we had insulted ourselves very well. Guess that was goodbye sex.

Only for me to enter school for my clearance na him I notice plenty people just dey look me with side eyes, I con dey wonder wetin happen. Only for gist to reach my ear say my ex babe dey go around dey tell people say she come my house and I r-aped her.

Osanobua!!!

I have five sisters and I can never try such in my life. Na him I just talk say this babe dey find attention make I just ignore am, I con gist my friend wetin happen. Omor the guy con provoke pass me o, I con dey look am like who no get brain because na only gist I dey gist am I no no why he dey carry the matter for him head like gala. Na so my friend go for my back go confront my ex o. Before he even fit provoke for my ex say why she go dey lie on top my head, na him the babe start to dey shout dey cry for public say I DO AM! I R--APED HER! THAT HER GOD WILL JUDGE ME! THAT I'M A BASTARD! The babe provoke so tay my guy wey go to para on my behalf come start to dey beg the girl say make she no vex o.

My guy con come house con gist me wetin bin happen with my ex begin dey look me with side eyes join. For my mind I know say the guy sef don dey suspect me.

Omor mehn... Na so I provoke!

I had never laid my hands on a woman before, but that day I was determined to beat her to a bloody pulp to satisfy my rage. What if the gist gets to the school authorities? Them fit expel me o. Na so I tell my friend say make he call my ex come one relaxation spot because if I call am she fit no come. Na so he call am. We dey inside dey shayo when the babe show. My friend con tell me say the babe don show, na him I empty my 4th bottle of legend in one gulp because I dey para as I dey like that. Orijin no make brain, e too sweet, na something wey black and bitter go fit go well for this kain situation. Na so I bounce go outside with fire blazing in my eyes like Amadioha and Sango combined, I had never been so angry in my life before. And I have this kind of face that when I'm angry it must show. As I position the hand wey I go use give am one dirty slap go one angle, I asked her a very simple question. Me wey sabi speak comfam English, that day na pidgin:

'I hear say... You talk say... I r--ape you. NA TRUE?'

She looked at me for one second, and then looked at my hand wey I park go one angle, and she replied, her face contorted in denial.

'Me? Said that you r--aped me? I never said a thing like that o! I don't even talk about you self, do you think I have that time. I swear I never said a thing like that but of course you won't believe me. You don't trust me and you never did... Blablabla...'

As my ex start to dey turn the table around dey talk how I don't care about her, how lack of trust is what ruined our relationship, how she is going through some major issues but of course I wouldn't know about it cos I can't be bothered, how she is over me and has moved on, my hand wey I place for one angle start to relax and only one phrase was replaying over and over in my head:

NA GOD SAVE YOU TODAY

#MemoriesOf2013

It was at that moment that I knew that my ex from Edo state was crazy. Beautiful and deadly, I say God forbid and good riddance to bad rubbish but if I see her again I will still like to gbensh.

Share your own experiences

#IKnewMyExWasCrazyWhen

2 Likes

Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by vizkiz: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by Shaadey: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by cyprus000: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
[size=13pt]
Comfirm guy cool

[/size]
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
your write-up is somehow, difficult to understand, well that's [/b]crazy edo girl for you but you fvck up too...very childish.
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by waywardpikin: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Una go learn pidgin by force today. Meanwhile, share your own experiences too
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by waywardpikin: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Midehi:
your write-up is somehow, difficult to understand, well that's [b]crazy edo girl for you but you fvck up too...very childish.

You call it childish, but if I had been expelled or if you had heard the gist na r--apist you go follow call me. Abeg park go one angle make I see road.
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
waywardpikin:

You call it childish, but if I had been expelled or if you had heard the gist na r--apist you go follow call me. Abeg park go one angle make I see road.
i hear you...your moniker has said it all
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by waywardpikin: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Midehi:

i hear you...your moniker has said it all

Swerve

1 Like

Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by yorubaboiy: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
as i dey read na so my brain dey visualize

1 Like

Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by czarr(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cool
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by heayey(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
shocked shocked ...
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by Jwhizzy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
waywardpikin:
#IKnewMyExWasCrazyWhen I buzzed her months after our break up so that we can hook up in my apartment. She agreed sharpaly because she don dey beg me since but I no dey gree for am so on this occasion she was very happy. Our relationship was toxic and she was a serial cheat, each time we broke up she would come back and beg and beg and I would eventually take her back cos physically, she was my dream girl. Very fine and sexy Edo girl.

She came that evening and we had fun, talking about old times and all that rubbish. We had drinks, smoked a lot of weed and had mind blowing sex. Next day for evening she say she wan chop chicken and chips, I con dey look this girl say so this eediot never still change, still dey beg men up and down. I tell am make she go cook indomie she no gree. Na so she come call one of her maga say she wan chop chicken and chips for my presence. Omor na so I pursue am comot for my house before I vomit on top am o. If u like fine pass agbani darego but hungry girls are a no no. After she left we blocked each other on whatsapp, but not before we had insulted ourselves very well. Guess that was goodbye sex.

Only for me to enter school for my clearance na him I notice plenty people just dey look me with side eyes, I con dey wonder wetin happen. Only for gist to reach my ear say my ex babe dey go around dey tell people say she come my house and I r-aped her.

Osanobua!!!

I have five sisters and I can never try such in my life. Na him I just talk say this babe dey find attention make I just ignore am, I con gist my friend wetin happen. Omor the guy con provoke pass me o, I con dey look am like who no get brain because na only gist I dey gist am I no no why he dey carry the matter for him head like gala. Na so my friend go for my back go confront my ex o. Before he even fit provoke for my ex say why she go dey lie on top my head, na him the babe start to dey shout dey cry for public say I DO AM! I R--APED HER! THAT HER GOD WILL JUDGE ME! THAT I'M A BASTARD! The babe provoke so tay my guy wey go to para on my behalf come start to dey beg the girl say make she no vex o.

My guy con come house con gist me wetin bin happen with my ex begin dey look me with side eyes join. For my mind I know say the guy sef don dey suspect me.

Omor mehn... Na so I provoke!

I had never laid my hands on a woman before, but that day I was determined to beat her to a bloody pulp to satisfy my rage. What if the gist gets to the school authorities? Them fit expel me o. Na so I tell my friend say make he call my ex come one relaxation spot because if I call am she fit no come. Na so he call am. We dey inside dey shayo when the babe show. My friend con tell me say the babe don show, na him I empty my 4th bottle of legend in one gulp because I dey para as I dey like that. Orijin no make brain, e too sweet, na something wey black and bitter go fit go well for this kain situation. Na so I bounce go outside with fire blazing in my eyes like Amadioha and Sango combined, I had never been so angry in my life before. And I have this kind of face that when I'm angry it must show. As I position the hand wey I go use give am one dirty slap go one angle, I asked her a very simple question. Me wey sabi speak comfam English, that day na pidgin:

'I hear say... You talk say... I r--ape you. NA TRUE?'

She looked at me for one second, and then looked at my hand wey I park go one angle, and she replied, her face contorted in denial.

'Me? Said that you r--aped me? I never said a thing like that o! I don't even talk about you self, do you think I have that time. I swear I never said a thing like that but of course you won't believe me. You don't trust me and you never did... Blablabla...'

As my ex start to dey turn the table around dey talk how I don't care about her, how lack of trust is what ruined our relationship, how she is going through some major issues but of course I wouldn't know about it cos I can't be bothered, how she is over me and has moved on, my hand wey I place for one angle start to relax and only one phrase was replaying over and over in my head:

NA GOD SAVE YOU TODAY

#MemoriesOf2013

It was at that moment that I knew that my ex from Edo state was crazy. Beautiful and deadly, I say God forbid and good riddance to bad rubbish but if I see her again I will still like to gbensh.

Share your own experiences

#IKnewMyExWasCrazyWhen

You write quite well. Nice!

I remember an ex once tried to stab me in my house. She ended up leaving a cut on my upper arm. She started to cry at the sight of my blood and then wanted to kpansh afterwards! Life is just a pot of beans innit!

#IKnewMyExWasCrazyWhen
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by waywardpikin: 5:55am On Aug 14, 2015
Thank you my brother. It was a very crazy experience for me. Na from that time I start to dey avoid women small small.

cc lalasticlala, ishilove
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by meelorlah(f): 6:38am On Aug 14, 2015
Jwhizzy:

I remember an ex once tried to stab me in my house. She ended up leaving a cut on my upper arm. She started to cry at the sight of my blood and then wanted to kpansh afterwards! Life is just a pot of beans innit!

#IKnewMyExWasCrazyWhen
She wanted to stab u? shocked
Jwhizzy:

#IKnewMyExWasCrazyWhen
She wanted to stab u?Which kind play b that
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by IamLEGEND1: 6:59am On Aug 14, 2015
#FineWomen
#SexyWomen
#ButTheyAreAllFuckingCrazy

1 Like

Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by waywardpikin: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Now this happened to a friend of mine not me. He was dating this girl who was dating both my guy and some other guy called Rilwan. My guy knew she was dating the other dude o, but she will package him that she doesn't love Rilwan, it's him she loves. They went through ups and downs together while I dey look my guy with side eyes.

As soon as we graduated she sharpaly broke up with him and deleted him and anyone affiliated to him from her bbm contacts. A month later she sent my guy an invitation to her wedding. She was getting married to one rich alhaji. Where the alhaji come from, I no sabi. Obviously Rilwan and my guy were side niggas; Rilwan for his money, my guy for his D (amu). Thank God that the guy did not attend the wedding. He's the type that can attend such.

But do you really wanna know when he knew that his ex was crazy?

He knew his ex was crazy when she called him out of the blues after she had gotten married one fateful day, and was very surprised - almost shocked even - to find him sounding very happy.

"Why are you sounding so happy? Are you sure that you're happy? Are you sure? Are you really sure??" She asked repeatedly.

My guy wey dey on him own dey happy true true come start to they provoke o. They don't speak anymore.

Lol cool

2 Likes

Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by waywardpikin: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
I once dated a Yoruba girl called Sade. Very sweet and homely girl. So one day we went for one of these school parties and things got really crazy really fast. Anything wey I dey drink she go collect am drink half gimme cup back. I just dey look the girl dey talk okay o, this one no sabi why dem dey call me wayward pikin. She go soon know. The kain lap dance wey she bin dey give me for the party ehn, konji go don give some people wey dey look us ruffcoil for head. I thought Sade was just catching fun, I no know say the thing wey she dey drink since dey react with her brain.

As we left the party and were heading back home, Sade was all over me; kissing me, touching me, intertwining our fingers together, laughing hysterically.

Nna, all of a sudden Sade started to cry o.

"Who was that girl I saw you with in school? What happened between you and so so so? Do you really love me? Promise me you will never break my heart..." Etc etc

As I dey try hold back my laughter dey reaffirm my love for my black beauty na so she use force hold my prick for middle of main road dey shout:

"This deeek is mine! It belongs to me! IT'S MINE!"

Omor na so I trowey hand for up in surrender o, say "It is yours ma, take it, uselessssss me!" Me wey no dey okay for head.

Na so she take free my amu o - for middle of main road ooo. Needless to say ehn, the kain kerewa wey we kerewawa for bed when we reach house no be here ooo. Dem Spartacus dey learn work where we dey ooo.

Na that time wey I sabi say Sade no be normal girl. She bin dey crazy well well for head but na the kain crase wen I dey like.

2 Likes

Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by ivyT(f): 2:01am On Aug 15, 2015
Shaadey:
undecided
#Dope listened to dat till i fell asleep
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 15, 2015
This land is n't for sale, beware 419
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 15, 2015
For ur small mind na ee u wan use brallant my Edo babe abi,..eebi like say dem dey nank bottle for ur center skull,.u dey learn
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 15, 2015
Out of every 50 rape cases, only one can be true.

@op, thank your stars you are in Nigeria. If not, by now you go dey visit court from prison.

Rule no1 in America and other self-acclaimed civilised countries, STAY AWAY from ladies or better still, get married. I guess that's why there are so many gays out there. Most women are evil and they enjoy killing a man's future. angry
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2015
in my case, I was d crazy one not ma ex
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
#FineWomen

#SexyWomen

#ButTheyAreAllFuckingCrazy

Your wife must hear this
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by MrsChima(f): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2015
(Reading and sh1tting)
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by falconey(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2015
MrsChima:
(Reading and sh1tting)

yeah nigerians!!!
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by IamLEGEND1: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Your wife must hear this
lolzzxxx
Bruh, the gene is always present...
itz just latent in some of them.
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

lolzzxxx

Bruh, the gene is always present...

itz just latent in some of them.

Hehehe
thats y we luv em
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by IamLEGEND1: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hehehe thats y we luv em
true until things start to go overboard..
then we dump them before we receive baptism by acid or hot water...
Re: I knew My Ex Was Crazy When by AfroKnight: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2015
cheesy

Ladies are tempting guys to record their sex sessions as evidence cos of the numerous allegations of _rape. Guy sleeps with you, finds out he doesn't really like having sex with you (not his fault), contract closed. Next thing you vex. Before we hear pim, see her for TV dey shout _rape _rape _rape!!!

Alakoba. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic / For A Quick Sugar Mummy Hook Up Contact 07089773436

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.