Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic (3314 Views)

The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner / Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2016
Mine is still loading

Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by iceberylin(m): 7:47am On Mar 06, 2016
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 7:48am On Mar 06, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by sinaj(f): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2016
Wooooooow! They all romantic kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2016
More

Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 7:52am On Mar 06, 2016
Isn't this the most romantic?

Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by LeoFish92(m): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2016
Oh that young girl behind the elderly skating couple.. ... .. That's only romantic thing I see

Back home, the only atom of romance that my parents still exhibit is when my mum softly calls my dad papa ekene and gently rubs her smooth hands on his shiny bald head, when such happens, know that mum is up to something,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2016
iceberylin:
... cheesy
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 7:54am On Mar 06, 2016
sinaj:
Wooooooow! They all romantic kiss kiss kiss
sure, buh which one do u like most?
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2016
LeoFish92:
Oh that young girl behind the elderly skating couple.. ... .. That's only romantic thing I see
smiles
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Gracito(f): 7:58am On Mar 06, 2016
G
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by osmodes(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2016
mehn! they are all romantic can't even figure out the best.
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by StefanSalvatore: 8:05am On Mar 06, 2016
U cnt c dis sort of tins in Africa especially our Nigeria

But notin romantic, dem don old. They should go n rest
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2016
LeoFish92:

Back home, the only atom of romance that my parents still exhibit is when my mum softly calls my dad papa ekene and gently rubs her smooth hands on his shiny bald head, when such happens, know that mum is up to something,
Up to what at that age?shocked that mama EKENE must be a super woman oo grin. Na joke oo, happy mum Sunday to her.

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Cutehector(m): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2016
Sinaj, lol so dis is hw u will look like wen u get old cheesy like grandmama grin
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2016
StefanSalvatore:

....u thnk so bro?....wat abt OluJacob n joke silva....examples are abound. Besides, the question is which of these pics is the most romantic?
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by refiner(f): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2016
awww!....so beautiful!smiley
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by matrix199(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2016
They are all romantic. Pic 1 is most romantic in my opinion.

Well, this kind of together forever only happens to couple who married for true love, not those who married for luxury.
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 8:20am On Mar 06, 2016
matrix199:
They are all romantic. Pic 1 is most romantic in my opinion.

Well, this kind of together forever only happens to couple who married for true love, not those who married for luxury.

yeah u are right...true love
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2016
These pictures are very touching. Oh, bless their beautiful souls!!!!!
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 06, 2016
refiner:
awww!....so beautiful!smiley
You and I can do it.
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by halfricanadian(f): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2016
To be number is most romantic grin
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by matrix199(m): 8:30am On Mar 06, 2016
Marry a good friend. One day, you guys will end up being talked about in your days.
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2016
halfricanadian:
To be number is most romantic grin
u again...ur ans is not always in the options. wink
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 06, 2016
Together since 1961 is magical and romantic for me...

just dunno why... Baba God, please pick up my call oo

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Pumpkin34(f): 9:06am On Mar 06, 2016
I want to be greedy in my choice: 1,4 and 7
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Rajjah(f): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2016
StefanSalvatore:

grin
StefanSalvatore:

u jealous?
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by matrix199(m): 9:09am On Mar 06, 2016
namedonfinish:

Grrring grrring!.........#picksthecall#..Hello, is that my missing rib?
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 9:13am On Mar 06, 2016
namedonfinish:

smiles...very soon, be hopeful.
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 9:18am On Mar 06, 2016
Pumpkin34:
I want to be greedy in my choice: 1,4 and 7
...u ain't greedy, all of 'em are so very romantic
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by dareyyyy(m): 9:20am On Mar 06, 2016
namedonfinish:

.some1 has picked ur call ooo @matrix199
Re: Which One Of These Is The Most Romantic by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2016
matrix199:

Grrring grrring!.........#picksthecall#..Hello, is that my missing rib?

call on hold, wait lemme confirm caller's id..
*still checking d directory*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Unclads / What's Your Sex Meal ? / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.