Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari (31169 Views)

Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack / Trial Of Nigerian Treasury Looters To Commence Soon-president Buhari / I Will Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar Soon President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Olumiland(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by sanc2s(f): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Noise makers. Start with Tinubu let's see

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by sukkot: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
asumo12:
Niger

shocked
wink bros, its numerology. whatever number my posts clock into, i look at the meaning of. lol. its a habit. i think in numbers
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by ArmaniUhuru: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
A
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by emydot(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
That's what we talking about. Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Bobnotrouble: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Fantastic!!!
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Dbboy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
some fools are still not asking question, everyday i will, i would, would soon, when would all this play on Nigerian gullibility end and not one person yet apprehended for any alleged fraud. how would buhari probe where in his heart he knows he is actually there to collect the share of the North.
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
4 sale
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Kx: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Peace committee members are seeking soft landing at this crucial time,
when where they when they nation's wealth was being "stolen" in the name of stealing is not corruption?

For God's sake, what is Ayo doing in that committee? Cant he just focus on his bling bling things and leave corridors of power alone for once?

3 Likes

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Millz404(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol.... Allison go turn dat hospital to her residential home.... Ghen ghen for odas toi

2 Likes

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Millz404(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol.... Allison go turn dat hospital to her residential home.... Ghen ghen for odas too

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by seedorfg(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nigerians have a president

Welldone pmb nla

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nigeria has to break this vicious cycle before we can make progress----...you people are listening??...that is a leader talking,,,,,i dont understand how you want to swimm in water,with a giant rock chained to your leg..it never works.......

6 Likes

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by MrCounselor: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Let's break d vicious cycle o asap.
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
if you list my name walahi i will call waec to release your result. small petrol black-market runs 9 years ago na im you wan put me on trial tongue
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Margauxluv(f): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
isok...

waiting!
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Starships4u:
Make we hear word joor' how many nairas have de recovered yet them de talk about prosecuting
Another bush man from the East

2 Likes

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by MrCounselor: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
tsdarkside:
Nigeria has to break this vicious cycle before we can make progress----...you people are listening??...that is a leader talking,,,,,i dont understand how you want to swimm in water,with a giant rock chained to your leg..it never works.......

u are legendary.

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Lawalemi(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
All about promises
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by MrCounselor: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
seedorfg:
Nigerians have a president

Welldone pmb nla
Much love
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by yorke1: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tinubu and Ameachi comes to mind
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
asumo12:
game of kirikiri grin
lolz, nah so nah...

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Big big talk........s?

Buhari should trial Himself.....
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Abeg make una define this soon. I have been hearing this soon since last month.

How soon is the soon?
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by MrCounselor: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Millz404:
Lol.... Allison go turn dat hospital to her residential home.... Ghen ghen for odas too
I wonder o
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by asumo12: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
u think 1 n 0

u a bot?

sukkot:
wink bros, its numerology. whatever number my posts clock into, i look at the meaning of. lol. its a habit. i think in numbers
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by MrCounselor: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
BRIGHTRIVERS:
4 sale
advert ds on e-bay or amazon, they are international wink cheesy wink
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrCounselor:

u are legendary.

bros,,,its just the truth...we nigerians musssst start reasoning....or else,any effort is futile..........

who put money in a pocket with holes??...the stvpid thing you can do is,to still keep on puting money inside,although you know the pocket has holes...

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by PassingShot(m): 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
ellechrystal:
Hm, i hope we don't spend all d years chasing corrupt officials wen they surround him.
Secondly, this man should not forget d things to b done to make d economy boom.
Security is an issue now, transportation, agric etc..for d past two months, trust me Nigeria has been on stand still.
I wish him all d best , but he talks too much.
Kindly tell me what should have been done but hasn't been done in the last two months. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by sukkot: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
time to catch that otuoke fisherman like a fish. the whale is about to catch the fisherman. all biafran politicians must be jailed wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makinde Sacks Auxilliary, Other Park Management Chiefs In Oyo / Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau / CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.