Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari (31165 Views)

Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack / Trial Of Nigerian Treasury Looters To Commence Soon-president Buhari / I Will Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar Soon President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
jaymejate:
Pls pls pls, Spare us the Trial.... What we need is Instant prosecution.. At least when they were in office, they did not think about US.
Pls we need that money they stole back.

#prosecution instanta
#Say no to TRIAL.
Prosecution is the same thing as trial grin

Anyway, I hope due process was followed before Buhari made this announcement. Diligent investigation takes time
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
ellechrystal:
Hm, i hope we don't spend all d years chasing corrupt officials wen they surround him.
Secondly, this man should not forget d things to b done to make d economy boom.
Security is an issue now, transportation, agric etc..for d past two months, trust me Nigeria has been on stand still.
I wish him all d best , but he talks too much.

Old age things. Old people talk too much. I hope he can prosecute even obj and abdusallami.
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Starships4u(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

You cannot recover BEFORE prosecution. You need to prove the money was stolen FIRST (this goes hand in hand with prosecution) and then recover the funds (which need to be traced and as they are usually out of the country other nations legal systems must be involved.

Remember all the Billions the Nazi's stole during the war? They are STILL recovering and disbursing some of that!

What idiots think this is a quick and simple process! SMH. Ignorance of how the world works because they have hardly ever been outside their own village!

wetn u de yarn sef?? U de prosecute someone who's crime hasn't been confirmed??

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by BizBayo: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
omolami:
Buhari , you suppose to extend your probe and sending to trial palava to beyond Gej time if you are really sincere. You are only carrying out vendetta because you were abused during camping. It won't work because you will soon be doomed.

first probe has to be a probe of back to back government. After which it can go beyond. You settle a previous matter before you settle the previous, previous.

2 Likes

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Old age things. Old people talk too much. I hope he can prosecute even obj and abdusallami.
I tell u.
I tire 4 d man

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by kazey123(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=cramjones post=36850154]For the records read again what transpired in the meeting I had with Buhari - The article titled Intense/fearful Revelation From My Meeting With PMB - Cramjones . If you missed it go to the original thread by clicking here to read https://www.nairaland.com/2509817/intense-fearful-revelation-meeting-pmb.

By the time PMB is finished, it will no longer be fashionable to steal the commonwealth of Nigerians. Pasted below is my full article incase you missed it.

Yesterday I had the privilege of sitting in on a meeting with President Mohammadu Buhari. The content of this meeting was very intense, fearful and at the same time hopeful for Nigeria. Due to the very classified nature of this meeting, I am only allowed to outline some key points of the discussions. This meeting was attended by Adams Oshiomole, the present NSA, reps from from consulting firms in the USA amongst others.

1. There is very hard evidence of billions of $$ that was siphoned off Nigeria by the immediate past Petroleum minister. PMB in the meeting had gotten reports of the best auditing firms in the world, who will be coming to Nigeria in the coming weeks to conduct a detailed audit. One of the preliminary data available to McKinsey & Co, and Boston Consulting shows that nothing less than $8 - $9billion was literarily fleeced away and banked in several banks accross the world. More will be revealed once McKinsey starts its auditing process, they promised PMB that with adequate cooporation of the Accountant General of the Federation, the Min of Finance, CBN and NNPC, they will be done with more detailed evidence in less than 2 months.

2. 30 - 40% of budgets meant for Ministries, departments and agencies were all diverted for electioneering, most of which were still stolen in the process. This is one of the easiest to proove, and PMB vowed that he will not let this one slip.

3. A rep of the Nigerian military revealed at least 4 names of people that were involved in oil theft and the companies from Eastern European countries that bought this illegal oil. It was also revealed that sometimes the payments were not always made in the cash, there were payments in arms and ammunition exchanged in the high seas.

I will stop here. However, one thing I can say is that be prepared, a lot will come to public knowledge in the coming months. Nigeria will definitely understand what the real fight of corruption is all about, when they see some of their beloved ministers sentenced to some very harsh jail terms, they will know we have a true leader.

Finally, the fearful part of this meeting was that some of the consultant speculated, that the prosecution of these indviduals must be done with tact, lest people from other regions think that they are being witch-hunted - a phenomena that can spark a war, especially with the untold amount of arms and ammunition that have been accumulated over the years, from the kind of deals I elucidated above.

God bless PMB!

[b]-CramJones .. If these words are to be true as you states them, then welcome to a new nigeria. I really hope you saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
tsdarkside:

we can wait...then our children and grand-children will enjoy the money stolen today....who cares how long it takes...IT IS OUR MONEY!!!...for heavens sake!.......

and i remember you....what concern youuuu self in this matter,you are not even nigerian.......you are white-man....white-people can never be nigerians....!!!!!

Yes it is your money! And that will proven in a court of law. Foreign governments would not hand over an individuals money (even to another government) unless there had been a legal process.

I don't think you will have to take as long as you grandchildren. cheesy Fortunately it may move fairly quickly and the bulk be completed within Buhari's first term. Most foreign governments know the level of corruption that existed and will do everything to facilitate recovery.

What does it concern a white man you ask? I am often in Nigeria and want the best for the country and ALL Nigerians in it. You don't have to be Nigerian to despise corruption and the thievery that was going on! LOL grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by chrisgush: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
cramjones:
For the records read again what transpired in the meeting I had with Buhari - The article titled Intense/fearful Revelation From My Meeting With PMB - Cramjones . If you missed it go to the original thread by clicking here to read https://www.nairaland.com/2509817/intense-fearful-revelation-meeting-pmb.

By the time PMB is finished, it will no longer be fashionable to steal the commonwealth of Nigerians. Pasted below is my full article incase you missed it.

Yesterday I had the privilege of sitting in on a meeting with President Mohammadu Buhari. The content of this meeting was very intense, fearful and at the same time hopeful for Nigeria. Due to the very classified nature of this meeting, I am only allowed to outline some key points of the discussions. This meeting was attended by Adams Oshiomole, the present NSA, reps from from consulting firms in the USA amongst others.

1. There is very hard evidence of billions of $$ that was siphoned off Nigeria by the immediate past Petroleum minister. PMB in the meeting had gotten reports of the best auditing firms in the world, who will be coming to Nigeria in the coming weeks to conduct a detailed audit. One of the preliminary data available to McKinsey & Co, and Boston Consulting shows that nothing less than $8 - $9billion was literarily fleeced away and banked in several banks accross the world. More will be revealed once McKinsey starts its auditing process, they promised PMB that with adequate cooporation of the Accountant General of the Federation, the Min of Finance, CBN and NNPC, they will be done with more detailed evidence in less than 2 months.

2. 30 - 40% of budgets meant for Ministries, departments and agencies were all diverted for electioneering, most of which were still stolen in the process. This is one of the easiest to proove, and PMB vowed that he will not let this one slip.

3. A rep of the Nigerian military revealed at least 4 names of people that were involved in oil theft and the companies from Eastern European countries that bought this illegal oil. It was also revealed that sometimes the payments were not always made in the cash, there were payments in arms and ammunition exchanged in the high seas.

I will stop here. However, one thing I can say is that be prepared, a lot will come to public knowledge in the coming months. Nigeria will definitely understand what the real fight of corruption is all about, when they see some of their beloved ministers sentenced to some very harsh jail terms, they will know we have a true leader.

Finally, the fearful part of this meeting was that some of the consultant speculated, that the prosecution of these indviduals must be done with tact, lest people from other regions think that they are being witch-hunted - a phenomena that can spark a war, especially with the untold amount of arms and ammunition that have been accumulated over the years, from the kind of deals I elucidated above.

God bless PMB!

-CramJones

i wish it were true. i dnt believe until i start seeing prosecution and did u say best auditing firm in the world? the firm u mentioned is not even part of the 1st 20 in d world. u can google to confirm. dont over-hype this corruption campaign. let's see beyond talk. let's see action

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Starships4u:
wetn u de yarn sef?? U de prosecute someone who's crime hasn't been confirmed??

It is the successful prosecution that confirms that is a crime! Up until a proper trial it is merely an allegation that may or may not be proven (obviously)! smiley
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Yes it is your money! And that will proven in a court of law. Foreign governments would not hand over an individuals money (even to another government) unless there had been a legal process.

I don't think you will have to take as long as you grandchildren. cheesy Fortunately it may move fairly quickly and the bulk be completed within Buhari's first term. Most foreign governments know the level of corruption that existed and will do everything to facilitate recovery.

What does it concern a white man you ask? I am often in Nigeria and want the best for the country and ALL Nigerians in it. You don't have to be Nigerian to despise corruption and the thievery that was going on! LOL grin grin

do you know,that you are the devil the bible is speaking off??
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by kolafas1: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
ellechrystal:
Hm, i hope we don't spend all d years chasing corrupt officials wen they surround him.
Security is an issue now, transportation, agric etc..for d past two months, trust me Nigeria has been on stand still.
do u believe d only problem Nigeria has is corruption? .. not even insecurity as such,...
remove d infection every other thing will fall in place ..trust Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Favparis(f): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jorussia:
.I thought pmb will bow to pressures from traditional rulers and past leaders to halt his present anti corruption drive.I urge pmb to thoroughly gather evidences against these alleged corrupt officials, so they should not escape justice in the law courts.If people like GEJ,NOI,Deziani,onolememen,Fashola,PEJ,Tinubu Saraki's wife,kwankwaso,lamido,nyako and others,who have looted the treasury of this country, in past 8years,are not made to refund our collective wealths, and put behind bars,those are going to serve in govt in this era of change,will think that its business as usual.

How come Amaech¤, Bola Tin¤bu and others didn't make your list? Were they saints in Office?

Hope u're not One Sided?
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by celeron40(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cruset:
Ride on Baba Allah is your strength.
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
tsdarkside:

do you know,that you are the devil the bible is speaking off??

I think you mean "speaking of". And is it because I hate corruption and theft I am a devil or because I am white?

I think you are revealing your true self! lol
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Jorussia(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Favparis:

How come Amaech¤, Bola Tin¤bu and others didn't make your list? Were they saints in Office?

Hope u're not One Sided?
tinubu is in the list.
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by hadura29(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
cramjones:
For the records read again what transpired in the meeting I had with Buhari - The article titled Intense/fearful Revelation From My Meeting With PMB - Cramjones . If you missed it go to the original thread by clicking here to read https://www.nairaland.com/2509817/intense-fearful-revelation-meeting-pmb.

God bless PMB!

-CramJones

God bless you too broz.. Were have you been? Jeez
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

I think you mean "speaking of". And is it because I hate corruption and theft I am a devil or because I am white?

I think you are revealing your true self! lol

oyyyyyy............ grin grin grin grin......,,,,me?? hahahahahahahaha.............. angry angry angry angry i laugh in african...... angry angry angry

yesssssssssss...."speaking of"....you know what i mean....forget it........something else......is jesus-christ white??
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
tsdarkside:

oyyyyyy............ grin grin grin grin......,,,,me?? hahahahahahahaha.............. angry angry angry angry i laugh in african...... angry angry angry

Good. Laughter is the same in all languages and continents! cheesy
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

You cannot recover BEFORE prosecution. You need to prove the money was stolen FIRST (this goes hand in hand with prosecution) and then recover the funds (which need to be traced and as they are usually out of the country other nations legal systems must be involved.

Remember all the Billions the Nazi's stole during the war? They are STILL recovering and disbursing some of that!

What idiots think this is a quick and simple process! SMH. Ignorance of how the world works because they have hardly ever been outside their own village!

Classic
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

Good. Laughter is the same in all languages and continents! cheesy

yesssssssssss...."speaking of"....you know what i mean....forget it........something else......is Jesus-christ white??
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by steve13(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
When the funds are recovered, what next? Hope not to share it with the state governors, am just looking and only worried about Emefiele and his policies
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Chubhie: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
I'm excited. The trial should be beamed live on national television.

I wish to be member of the panels to and ask some philosophic questions on the mindset of endemic corrupt souls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
tsdarkside:

yesssssssssss...."speaking of"....you know what i mean....forget it........something else......is Jesus-christ white??

Well I'm not too sure what that has to do with Buhari fighting to regain the stolen funds? But as Jesus was born in the middle east he was probably not black or white but like the people there, brown!
smiley
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by nellyelitz(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
What is talking
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrCounselor:
advert ds on e-bay or amazon, they are international wink cheesy wink
Lol!
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Favparis(f): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jorussia:
tinubu is in the list.

If that guy can be subdued By this Government, then Nigeria would have achieved her fight against corruption by 70%.

TRUST ME!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chubhie:
I'm excited. The trial should be beamed live on national television.

I wish to be member of the panels to and ask some philosophic questions on the mindset of endemic corrupt souls.

chaiii..its crazy ohhh...even if you steal,i dont understand why you steal so much...........what you want to do with all this enormous amount of money...them dis wans dont even steal in naira standard...they steal in dollars!!!..............heavens..... shocked shocked shocked shocked

sometimes i get very shocked hearing corruption storys....crazy!!!
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Neplusultra(f): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Na on top 'Very soon' we still dey since oo!!

Wen will it be 'Now' ? undecided
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by moufan: 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
ellechrystal:
which stuupid stand still is nigeria is? rubbish

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Chidoo74: 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Bossaa! Bossaa!! Bossaa!!, say baba
The common Nigeri's are behind you.
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Favparis:

If that guy can be subdued By this Government, then Nigeria would have achieved her fight against corruption by 70%.

TRUST ME!
70%?? Lol!! ..Aunty wetin Tinubu do You?
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by moufan: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Favparis:

TRUST ME!
where are all dis people seeing bogus figures? if you hav evidence tinubu has stolen public funds,go to effc or icpc office and present it to them for prosecution,you should not just continue to rant and spew rubbish here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina Meets With President Buhari In Japan / New ISWAP Leader, Malam Bako, Killed By The Military / Kaduna Guber Poll: APC Faces Tough Hurdle As 9 Candidates Step Down For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.