Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari (31171 Views)

Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack / Trial Of Nigerian Treasury Looters To Commence Soon-president Buhari / I Will Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar Soon President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by kingthreat(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Tanoids preparing to escape to Ghana

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Starships4u(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Another bush man from the East
too pathetic how we tribalize everything here on nairaland..... I'm from OSUN STATE dude u racist..

2 Likes

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by MrCounselor: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dbboy:
some fools are still not asking question, everyday i will, i would, would soon, when would all this play on Nigerian gullibility end and not one person yet apprehended for any alleged fraud. how would buhari probe where in his heart he knows he is actually there to collect the share of the North.

He has not even spent 3momths, take am easy.

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by gurunlocker: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ain't a supporter of this man.... but I love this if it will happen

2 Likes

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by experimentist: 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Starships4u:
Make we hear word joor' how many nairas have de recovered yet them de talk about prosecuting
guy try get sense na abeg.. na wen d matter start?

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by neocortex: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Buhari ,
doing "media prosecutions" since may 29.

Another "I will" "achievement".

APC zombies , it is time to praise Buhari for another "mouth" achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dbboy:
some fools are still not asking question, everyday i will, i would, would soon, when would all this play on Nigerian gullibility end and not one person yet apprehended for any alleged fraud. how would buhari probe where in his heart he knows he is actually there to collect the share of the North.
Igbo. How can u people be pleased? Why r u in support of corruption?
I want buhari to respect gej but others, no way out...... wise men don 't rush into conclusion. Buhari is taking time to gather facts to avoid mistake. This makes him a real man.

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by MrCounselor: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
tsdarkside:

bros,,,its just the truth...we nigerians musssst start reasoning....or else,any effort is futile..........
no be lie.
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by ajebuter(f): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Very good move old man.

But let it cut across parties, APC, PDP, APGA, LP, PPA and every party under which a candidate was elected to executive position
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by mrrock: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
This man should stop talking and start working!. I will believe you when I start seeing ministers, governors, OBJ, Tinubu, e.t.c in jail convicted of corruption emanating from stolen wealth.
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by idu1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Inshaa Allah....

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by hola106(m): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gegen gegen abeg make dis film get episode ooo
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by front247: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Buhari how many times l call u. focus on good governance and deliver your campaign promises to people.

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by harrysterol(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Buhari making sense

Buy your solar power bank with DC input
Bbm 2bccb9c3 08063434874
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by rottenegg: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rubbish!!
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by docadams: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
I started typing my first post by 4.57pm posted at 4.58pm but at the time my post showed thread has gone viral. Forumites, I hail all for supporting PMB. Be rest assured he will deliver as promised. Just be patient. Continue your effervescent support as God's blessings will not pass u by. To whom God has chosen no benefit in opposing. Cheerio!

2 Likes

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by MrCounselor: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Igbo. How can u people be pleased? Why r u in support of corruption?
I want buhari to respect gej but others, no way out...... wise men don 't rush into conclusion. Buhari is taking time to gather facts to avoid mistake. This makes him a real man.
Your thinking is straight, not upside down like some....
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Starships4u(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
experimentist:
guy try get sense na abeg.. na wen d matter start?
m Nat against him in anyway if he wanna prosecute anyone let him start from the governments after his first rule not selective judgements that would cause sectional and regional uprising
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
neocortex:
Buhari ,
doing "media prosecutions" since may 29.

Another "I will" "achievement".

APC zombies , it is time to praise Buhari for another "mouth" achievement.

all hail buhari,that came from the north,to save us from the hands of extremly wicked and incredibly corrupt nigerians......hail! hail!! hail!!!

2 Likes

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by abbeygreen1: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Baba welcome to our National life....we have been waiting for u sir, end of impunity is here in Nigeria!!!....touch all our national life!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
I hope it doesnt just end with GEJ administration sha,we dont want partiality
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by rusher14: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
voltron:
if you list my name walahi i will call waec to release your result. small petrol black-market runs 9 years ago na im you wan put me on trial tongue
Kolo!
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
Starships4u:
Make we hear word joor' how many nairas have de recovered yet them de talk about prosecuting

You cannot recover BEFORE prosecution. You need to prove the money was stolen FIRST (this goes hand in hand with prosecution) and then recover the funds (which need to be traced and as they are usually out of the country other nations legal systems must be involved.

Remember all the Billions the Nazi's stole during the war? They are STILL recovering and disbursing some of that!

What idiots think this is a quick and simple process! SMH. Ignorance of how the world works because they have hardly ever been outside their own village!

5 Likes

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by MizMyColi(f): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
cool
*Just Passing By*
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Starships4u:
too pathetic how we tribalize everything here on nairaland..... I'm from OSUN STATE dude u racist..
I don't think u r from osun state. But I don't give a fvck about Yoruba too.
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
Some will still wail 'bout this cool
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Starships4u:
m Nat against him in anyway if he wanna prosecute anyone let him start from the governments after his first rule not selective judgements that would cause sectional and regional uprising

Regional uprising? Selective judgements?

These would only happen from the thugs and criminals that are simply mad that they are now being exposed openly and may be required to refund their ill gotten gains and stand trial for their theft!
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by OAMMB(f): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ride on sir....we are behind you.
Don't mind Abdulssalaam and his so called peace commitee....do this for the masses.

interesting times ahead in NL
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

You cannot recover BEFORE prosecution. You need to prove the money was stolen FIRST (this goes hand in hand with prosecution) and then recover the funds (which need to be traced and as they are usually out of the country other nations legal systems must be involved.

Remember all the Billions the Nazi's stole during the war? They are STILL recovering and disbursing some of that!

What idiots think this is a quick and simple process! SMH. Ignorance of how the world works because they have hardly ever been outside their own village!

we can wait...then our children and grand-children will enjoy the money stolen today....who cares how long it takes...IT IS OUR MONEY!!!...for heavens sake!.......

and i remember you....what concern youuuu self in this matter,you are not even nigerian.......you are white-man....white-people can never be nigerians....!!!!!
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by omolami: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Buhari , you suppose to extend your probe and sending to trial palava to beyond Gej time if you are really sincere. You are only carrying out vendetta because you were abused during camping. It won't work because you will soon be doomed.
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by BizBayo: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
PassingShot:

Kindly tell me what should have been done but haven't been done in the last two months. Thanks.

there will be no point for that. Dem go dey talk like say na dem know pass. They are the type of people that will be putting money in an holeus pocket. They think the president is daft like they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram / 10 Pictures That Summarise 2016 For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.