Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari (31170 Views)

Boys Who Stole Fulani Cow In Enugu Arrested To Avoid Fulani's Attack / Trial Of Nigerian Treasury Looters To Commence Soon-president Buhari / I Will Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar Soon President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by KoloOyinbo(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
mykl01:

Whitey, cool down abeg!! FIFA was not run by a Nigerian. Everyone hates corruption.

LOL. I'm very cool but a few people want to derail this thread onto some sort of racist track instead of admit to the corruption of the previous administration. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by petermichaels(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kworupt fifle are nt dying instead innocent Nigerians are. A begibo! Leave coruption go fight terror wey dey kil us finish at presnt.. Wen we die finish,who u go gada d money 4?
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by GboGboAye: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Trial my ass.
Trial without prison sentence is just discussion.
Shikenah!

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Mackson01: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Baba go on. We dey your back. I pray for you God will help you to deliver a new Nigeria. Jona must go to jail
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Norajones(f): 12:06am On Aug 12, 2015
Stop ranting and do it already
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by Billygee2u: 5:10am On Aug 12, 2015
Nhenhye:
All Nigeria's treasure looters,wait,Baba will get u guys.haters b ware!!!
but Buhari has never declared his assets?
who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by chiedu7: 5:22am On Aug 12, 2015
UNTIL YOU TOUCH TINUBU & AMAECHI YOU ARE TALKING TO THE BIRDS angry

OR IN YOUR CASE SIR TALK TO YOUR CATTLE grin
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by chiedu7: 5:27am On Aug 12, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Another bush man from the East

Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by 989900: 7:02am On Aug 12, 2015
chiedu7:
UNTIL YOU TOUCH TINUBU & AMAECHI YOU ARE TALKING TO THE BIRDS angry

OR IN YOUR CASE SIR TALK TO YOUR CATTLE grin

Write a petition to Ambode and Wike respectively.

CC: EFCC.
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by AbuMaryam1(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2015
MightyD:
Big big talk........s?

Buhari should trial Himself.....
Okay he will trial himself sir.
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by kunle75(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
adjoviomole:
My advice will be let this issue of bokoharam be the major concern for now......the earlier we end this menace the better the government and the country will be able to move ahead..

I support your advise but i will equally suggest that if most this thiefs are not prosecuted BH sources of financing will not curbed.Most of them are BH financier.

PMB is per-disposed to a lot of classified info and will surely do something about the security issue as raised.
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by adjoviomole(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
kunle75:

I support your advise but i will equally suggest that if most this thiefs are not prosecuted BH sources of financing will not curbed.Most of them are BH financier.

PMB is per-disposed to a lot of classified info and will surely do something about the security issue as raised.

Well I hope they act on time,the rate at which lives are being lost is alarming and saddening. May God help the president in his quest .
Re: Trial Of Those Who Stole National Resources To Begin Soon – President Buhari by TijaniAbu: 4:31am On Aug 13, 2015
The corruption probe should start with PTF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Urges Army To Flush Out Bandits Following Killings In Sokoto & Plateau / CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court / Former PDP Ministers Meet With Goodluck Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.