Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (52903 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kcconcept(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
8 RED SIGNS YOU SHOULD LOOKOUT FOR BEFORE TAKING THAT GIRL TO THE ALTAR

Research has shown that love can make partners look high or act madly in love especially earlier on into the relationship. But with all these powerful emotions happening, be careful, your judgment can be beclouded. Most importantly, how do you tell or identify that your partner is a good choice for you, well a lot of study and many therapists has found that there are a few general signs you should be aware of in a relationship. Some people otherwise call this red flags. If you are looking forward to building a relationship that would take you to the altar, then these are the 8 red signs you should look out for in your partner.

1. HOW COMMITTED IS YOUR PARTNER

Watch to see how your girl follows through on her commitment In all aspect of her life. It is important to study your girl, once in a while create a task for her and watch how she follows it up. Check out to see if she’s a flake.

2. HOW DOES SHE TREAT STRANGERS

You can glean important information about a person from how they treat strangers, especially those who work in public or social places. Waiters, staff etc. If she’s too nagging in a social environment or towards servers. Then this is a sure sign you should be careful.

3. SHES TOO VIOLENT

It can be quite worrisome to have a lady who is violent. In fact, a study has it that women are most likely to initiate domestic violence. If your girlfriend gets violent while you argue, then that should signal to you as a bright Red Sign that you need to halt the relationship immediately.

4. SHE ALWAYS LIKES TO BE TREATED SPECIAL (LIKE A PRINCESS)

Be on the lookout for subtle and overt clues that your partner has that princess mentality. When one person has a sense of entitlement and expectation that her needs should always come before any other person, resentment and anger are usually the results.

5.YOUR PARTNER ARGUES ALL THE TIME

There is nothing wrong with conflict In a relationship, it's completely normal and in fact healthy at times. But when all she does is argue then there is a problem. Especially when is slightly over little things like being late for dinner, etc. then all of a sudden she starts feeling her mind with the thoughts that you are not committed to her.

6. SHE NEVER APOLOGIZES

Psychology calls the ability to recognize and take responsibility for a bad behavior CONSCIOUSNESS. It's an important attribute in maintaining a relationship if you can’t even apologize for doing something wrongly then what’s the need of loving.

7. YOU DON’T SHARE THE SAME GOALS OR CORE VALUES

It doesn’t matter how much you love each other, when you and your girl aren’t on the same page when it comes to things like values and life goals. Just bear in mind that things are so going to be rocky.

8. LOOKOUT IF SHES THAT DRAMA QUEEN TYPE

Beware of women who not only proclaim themselves to be drama queen but also revel in the roll. Study has it that they also swing from one emotional extreme to another when life seems a little boring or flat. They will go out of their way to stare up controversy. Example, when both of you are together, you can see her lamenting over you checking out another girl which necessarily might not be true.

source:http://www.kraftypedia.com/2017/12/8-red-signs-you-should-lookout-for.html

50 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by wtfcoded: 5:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Cool
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
the red signs for men are d following
1. does not like to take responsibility
2. cannot keep to his words no matter how small
3. always ready to fight or yell esp wen in traffic or his car is scratched by anoda
4. sees going to church services esp mid week ones or bible study/house fellowship as a waste of time and agrees with FREEZE
5. often complains when u add weight and likes taking selfies of himself half naked
6. when you cannot seat and have a meaningful conversation for 1 hour without going for ur bra
7. when he dosent seem to value your opinion or ask for it
8. when he dosent like to hold ur hand, kiss you or touch u esp wen his friends are there (could be GAY)

205 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by 14teenK: 8:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nice piece
Lalasticlala move this informative Post to the promised land

1 Like

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by cashlurd(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Enlightening points.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Kennitrust(m): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
ur advice pls.

I first met her but she said my biz was not good enough to keep us going.

I tried hard but I loose her to a rich guy who impregnated her and then dump her.

but I still love this girl but her condition among others is that I will take full responsibility of a child whose father remained unknown to me.

just hard to decide.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by obajoey(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
If she asks you, "why do you always like to go church/pray"
brother ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Israeljones(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
this op no want make this 9ja ladies marry at all,If every guy is to go by this list..
virtually every Nigerian lady has one or 2 of those quality up there......especially that no 5

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by beatmonster(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
nice list

3 Likes

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Quality20(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
What could be better than a totally submissive lady?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Jodha(f): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
What's all this rubbish all about....

Phork.. A Lady should should be treated like a princess... In fact like a goddess....
Op if she's a drama queen ..there's no reason why he shouldn't wife her...some guys like drama Queen's and stubborn girls...it's the dude choice...

Someone would just wake up think of one rubbish and create a thread 'bouh it....

Tufiakwa..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by johncallidon(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
3. always ready to fight or yell esp wen in traffic or his car is scratched by anoda
4. sees going to church services esp mid week ones or bible study/house fellowship as a waste of time and agrees with FREEZE
5. often complains when u add weight and likes taking selfies of himself half naked
6. when you cannot seat and have a meaningful conversation for 1 hour without going for ur bra
8. when he dosent like to hold ur hand, kiss you or touch u esp wen his friends are there (could be GAY)
did Yhu inherited this foolishness or Yhu learn it?

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Olalan(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
My boss told me to also pay a close look at how she treats her family members, from parents to siblings. A growing number of the so called 21st century girls don't even respect their parents anymore, when she always discounts her parents words then take a leap.

7 Likes

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by denony(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kambiakwa

1 Like

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Oyiboman69: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Love is blind
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by teewhydope(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

3,4,5,8 doesnt make sense tbh

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Who composed this?
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Flexherbal(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
They are worthy of note!
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by teewhydope(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

3,4,5,8 doesnt make any sense tbh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by PitexyBaba(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dey Whine Yourself Dere O,,,,
Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Alariiwo: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
Story!

What about the married ho.es here that still send nude to guys on Nairaland? Their husbands no check.
They go about checking male profiles in search of illicit sex. Stupid dogs.

We should pray not to meet snakes jare.. noone can be trusted completely.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by C4Ltd: 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

1 Like

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by deepwater(f): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by dingbang(m): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kennitrust:
ur advice pls.

I tried hard but I loose her to a rich guy who impregnated her and then dump her.

but I still love this girl but her condition among others is that I will take full responsibility of a child whose father remained unknown to me.

just hard to decide.

guy who swear for you biko?

19 Likes

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Nduemma12(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
Example of husband material

11 Likes

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by yrex01(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
kini eleyi n wi ni sin??

1 Like

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by HolyPaul: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Make Sense Sha But I Know Agree That Daddy Freeze Part. The Dude Is Making Sense Everday He Post Anytin On Tithe. Pastors Are Now Afraid Of Tithe Than Even Demons.#freethesheeple

2 Likes

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Mophasa(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nice writeup
Noted

1 Like

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by duduade: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kennitrust:
ur advice pls.

just hard to decide.

Why don't my sisters jam mumus like this

6 Likes

Re: 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar by Spanner4(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oh..?.nice one

But what is good for the goose is also good for the.......vice versa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Agbo: When Was The Last Time You Drank This? (Photo) / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing. I'm Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.