Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. (1055 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / Does Clubbing Makes Someone A Bad Person? / Not Able To Accept Someone's Past, Does It Make You A Bad Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by ediama(m): 7:12am On Jul 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by odiereke(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2017
It's okay. Doing that would definitely move you ahead.
Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by swiz123(m): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2017
There is nothing like being friends with your ex after a break up.when you decide to break up with someone,you quite communicating with them for a while until the feelings dies down.
Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by Dotwillis1(m): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Yes you are a bad person.
That they are your ex doesn't mean you can't continue as friends or keep in touch once in a while.
Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by xtervaganza(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2017
swiz123:
There is nothing like being friends with your ex after a break up.when you decide to break up with someone,you quite communicating with them for a while until the feelings dies down.
life ain't that serious Na. You can still be friends with your ex and maintain the distance
Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by taylor88(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2017
lpl
Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by Requiem18(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2017
If you smashed then you shouldn't feel bad.
Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by Kondomatic(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2017
I don't understand what some of you do in your relationship that automatically makes your ex an enemy. I am cool with my ex, we talk always, chat almost daily and I still do bail her out of certain things.
What I have said NO to since we broke up is meeting her.
That a relationship didn't work doesn't mean that friendship wouldn't work. Sometimes we do mistake all feelings to be love spoil a genuine friendship with dating.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by StarBukola(f): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2017
Bad you
Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2017

Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2017
Nice thing you did . I have a similar experience ladies always use this on me. Now I have hardened my mind I have deleted her whatsapp and unfriend on Facebook. she can call me I will only pick when I want to but I will not call her.
Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
I don't understand what some of you do in your relationship that automatically makes your ex an enemy. I am cool with my ex, we talk always, chat almost daily and I still do bail her out of certain things.
That a relationship didn't work doesn't mean that friendship wouldn't work. Sometimes we do mistake all feelings to be love spoil a genuine friendship with dating.

Some will always want to get back into your life .
keeping them is cool if they are matured enough to respect the new status. but some will not let go.
imagine an ex running to you all the time trust me it won't be healthy in the long run
Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by Kondomatic(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

keeping them is cool if they are matured enough to respect the new status. but some will not let go.
imagine an ex running to you all the time trust me it won't be healthy in the long run
You set boundaries bro.
Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2017
ediama:
Over the years I have been in few relationships and a lot of things went through in the process.

There is something that is very common in them all. My ex always want us to keep calling and charting. But one thing I realised while doing this is that..in the process of our conversations something still kindles. This is common with all the relationships I have been through. If I turn on communication again with any..in less than a month something funny will happen again.

I began to search for knowledge to know if it is proper to keep in turch with an ex and I found out this:
1. They are called ur ex because they are in the past
2. They will always feel hurt whenever they see you happy with someone else no matter how they pretend to be happy for you.
3. They remind you of the past n end up slowing you down from moving forward.
4. It is not safe to always be around them if u have found happiness in another n they are aware of it.

With these few reasons above, I cut off all sort of communications with my ex in their interest and mine too, but this hard decision of mine has made such people to see me as a stony hearted person because during the process of breaking up with them, I promised to be talking and charting up with them. I made this promises because I couldn't withstand the tears that was flowing in their eyes any more. I noticed that, wat I said gave a little relieve to them.

It is said that words give life to something. Silence takes life away from it.

I have deleted their account from my FB, whatsapp and other social medias.

I'm now seen as a bad person. I know I did it in the interest of them and me. Pls did I take my decisions too far?

Ooh hell naaah..you are NOT a bad person..Deleting or even blocking them means you know what u really wanted in your life...

Sometimes we cut them off coz they aint worth of our attention/ time...As long u stay in ur lane, you are juz PERFECTLY FINE.. wink

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by ITbomb(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2017
There are people that can relate with their ex and keep the distance but if you know that you are not strong enough to handle the feelings, just cut off everything.

No two humans are the same, you know yourself and what will happen if you talk with them so ignore anyone here telling you that you can still maintain communication
Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by Nedfed(m): 8:39am On Jul 30, 2017
Op listen to me carefully
Ex are different, it depends on you pple relationship when you're together and what cut the relationship.
Some can still be getting in touch as per friendship dats if sex has not being involve when you guys are still togeda then.
But if you have nak/fúck/destroy/bang/fokuli the pu§sy I tell you to stay off them.
But come ooooo Ex is Ex
I see no reason you should get in touch with them again.
Op you do good

Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by ikp120(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2017
The best way to get over an ex is to delete everything that relates to her.
Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
You didn't do bad cutting communication with your ex.

The most important thing is how you broke up with her, did you give her reasons or told her its over or did you just delete her from your accounts on your social media as you said cos its very annoying if someone breakup like that.
Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
That's the mistake people do. they see their ex as their enemy, a person you once loved, I don't believe its suppose to be so.
Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Imagine an ex you broke up with coming back to you again after many months of breakup, its really funny cos the ex might not know a lot has happened and one might be in a new relationship.

There is nothing wrong in keeping communication with ex so far one make it clear to them that there is no dating them again even if one is single.
Re: Please Help! Am I A Bad Person Because Of My Decision. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dotwillis1:
Yes you are a bad person.
That they are your ex doesn't mean you can't continue as friends or keep in touch once in a while.
True.

(1) (Reply)

When English Is A Problem (pix) / For Nigerian Guys: Runz Girl Or Good Girl Poll, Which Is Your Ideal Pick?. / Women Don't Be Stingy With Your Boobs! (HILARIOUS VIDEO! )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.