Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? (60810 Views)

Where Is Wike And His Seven Days Ultimatum / Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Nyesome Wike, The Construction Governor Of Port Harcourt(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Brightology2(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
I can see d hunger is affecting ur brain.
HungerBAD:
Tout.
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by c4tnoelz: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
all join
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Banter1(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
MRLINGTON:
the governor of rivers state in one of hes rallies

i was wondering if the governor was phoning or microphoning

looool
you lied! This pic was taken last week.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by gogodaye(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
MRLINGTON:

looool

@ OP Even the lie you no sabi tell.....
You copy paste picture from an earlier event reported on here on FP.......
Recapture am rally in keeping with your streak for sensationalism......
That is the Governor of Rivers State addressing a crowd of protesting bus drivers angry at the shooting to death of one of their colleagues by a policeman over his refusal to pay gratification of #100 at a stop and search check point......
The Governor Whilst addressing the protesters had to put a call to the CP Rivers State to assure them that the incident would not be swept under the carpet......
I guess you'll agree that the scenario does not in any way depict that of a rally as you tenuously had asserted.....
Go get your facts right.....

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by BashMe1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
[size=15pt]In one word, HE IS TOUTING![/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by mfm04622: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Tout.

He is a LAWYER! When did lawyers become touts?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by sweatlana: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Being the best damn governor the country has every seen by being accessible to the people who voted for him cheesy

Every day he is at one site or another inspecting the numerous massive projects all around the state.

Instead of travelling everyday with a private jet around the world with other people's wives like ameachi iscarriot.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by kalaiyo5(m): 7:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
[size=8pt][size=8pt]Telling his family ppl to see him on TV[/size][/size]

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by seedorfg(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
WIKED

grin
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by bewla(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
U never here mic phone call no u no better
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by STAMPandSEAL: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
communications duo
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by blackchild3(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
It allowed!!!
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by omonnakoda: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
He was talking to Amaechi

" Amaechi you die?"
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by naijanaso: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Tout.

He learnt from your village chief grin
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by christinie(f): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
He was granting a telephone interview, probable for a live T.V programme so he had to use the loud speaker so as to be audible.
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
you no see as him dey..............amaechi best enemy
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lolz. Hilarious. The man don forget himself.
Happens to everyone.
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by maureenihasee(f): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin grin grin was communicating with Amaechi

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by experimentist: 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Abugab:
Multi speaking.
A new skill in communication where one can talk to more than one audiences at the same time.
which network be that?
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by tomdon(m): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
MRLINGTON:

looool

phoning microphoning
LOL
I got confused for a moment
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by ihedioramma: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
MRLINGTON:

looool
grin he use it so that the person can here him well .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by UTEWUOJO: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
He want to speak louder on phone

1 Like

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by DJBIGGY(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Wike sef........ Dey fvckup

lol how?
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by bams2999(m): 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
he is see the lion that why is dnt what is do
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Princejboy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
He is listening to the speech he repared before coming,so he no go disgrace himself.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
It was a rally...
An informal gathering.... Mr Wike...received a call whilst holding the microphone...
I share in op's sense of humor....

Things would surely get better....
With patience, Hardwork and perserverance...we would get better...

Keep Hope, Keep Faith...
Smile Nigeria

>>>2039 is my Turn

In Equity and Fairness
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by dude99(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Me ooo,I think his phone's mic isn't working properly,so he's making use of an external moc which he's holding.And also there's another thing happening there,he is making a call and some people are too noisy that he couldn't her a thing,so you can see that his hand used in holding the phone also point to signal to the noise maker like{we ori e pe Shaw},and when they couldn't calm the noise down,he decided to use a mic.JUST MY THOUGHT THOUGH! Anyone know the price of Tecno Canon C8?
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by oluwaahmed: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dis is d man who retired d Dog, sorry Bingo of ubima. D pples Govr. My road in rumuolumeni is been constructed all d way 4rm iwofe rd, & wailers will be waitin 4 tribunal. Carry on jor, APC can only win Rivers wen everybody is dead!
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
mulitasking
He is Wiketalking.... shocked shocked grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Btruth: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
mulitasking

Yours mean multi-dulling... embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Meets Joe Biden At The G20 Summit (Pictures) / Obasanjo Speaks On EndSARS Protests, Urges Youths To Stop The Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.