Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? (60797 Views)

Where Is Wike And His Seven Days Ultimatum / Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Nyesome Wike, The Construction Governor Of Port Harcourt(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by fareed69(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Already Counting days for this Idiot Called Wike
Tribunal is winding down

3months around the Corner.
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
MAD MAN.

EXAM. Question. ..
1)Describe How to make WIKE...?

ANSWER :
Made when you Add EDUCATION to ATEKE.
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by kenoz(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
He wants the caller to hear him clearly
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by olandoboy(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Doing both at the same time and thinking about what to do Amechi
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by crayguy: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
mulitasking
your english teacher died at early stage of life?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=13pt] undecided

Why cant the hausa/fulanis remove this ELECTION RIGGER and swear in dakuku Apc must dominate SS AND SE whether the igbos like it or not.[/size]

Your name said it all grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by bummyla(m): 12:31am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by skedy1(m): 1:51am On Aug 12, 2015
Giving a speech in a contract flag off...Road construction in PH!
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by killercute16(m): 6:15am On Aug 12, 2015
TimothyNkenu:
Phone rings.

Wike: Hello baby...sorry I'm with the crowd

okay I don't know what to say...I wanted to make it funny but I'm out of ideas.

*drops mic*
Ehay!!!
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by sweetMichael(m): 6:18am On Aug 12, 2015
BST
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Proffdada: 6:35am On Aug 12, 2015
mfm04622:

He is a LAWYER! When did lawyers become touts?
nigerian lawyers are judicial touts undecided
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by NemzySeries(m): 7:07am On Aug 12, 2015
MRLINGTON:
the governor of rivers state in one of hes rallies

i was wondering if the governor was phoning or microphoning

looool
haahajahahhahha....D man dey do Conference phoning
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by julius2825(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by molas02: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2015
for a senseless and blind man, dis is no time to waste call...........d man is busy
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Iyoma2(f): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2015
crying out loud.
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by tezza: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
I NO SURE SAY OGA WELL. LAWYER LAWYER
Re: What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? by Ruby2015: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
hahahahaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did / Ibe Kachikwu Smuggled Exotic Car Stolen From Jaguar Plant: US Govt / The Metal Coffins Acquired By Masari, Katsina Governor For N120m - Jamil Mabai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.