Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,619 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Matching Panties And Bra How Important? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matching Panties And Bra How Important? (4756 Views)

My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by MrCrackles(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2009
tope2000:

which kain combo be that? tongue

Wasnt that what you wore when we did it lastnight?!
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by tope2000(f): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Wasnt that what you wore when we did it lastnight?!

No honey . . . . . .i was wearing all red cheesy
Did sheniqua come yesterday after i left? angry angry
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by MrCrackles(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2009
tope2000:

No honey . . . . . .i was wearing all red cheesy
Did sheniqua come yesterday after i left? angry angry

Sheniqua ke, i dont do ghetto girls! cheesy
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by MrCrackles(m): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

grin grin grin grin
They'd look great on you

They looked smashing on Tope lastnight so i am confident you will look super in it! cheesy
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by tope2000(f): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Sheniqua ke, i dont do ghetto girls! cheesy

lol. . . .so who was wearing the red n lime? angry angry angry
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by MrCrackles(m): 11:41pm On Mar 23, 2009
tope2000:

lol. . . .so who was wearing the red n lime? angry angry angry

Nobody!
I had a good time with you lastnight BTW
Can we do this weekend again?
tongue kiss
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by tope2000(f): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Nobody!
I had a good time with you lastnight BTW
Can we do this weekend again?
tongue kiss

I have an appointment with Gordon Brown so we cant grin grin cheesy
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by MrCrackles(m): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2009
tope2000:

I have an appointment with Gordon Brown so we cant grin grin cheesy

Fair enough!
I always knew you fancied the plonker
Enjoy your date
! tongue cheesy
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by tope2000(f): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Fair enough!
I always knew you fancied the plonker
Enjoy your date
! tongue cheesy

sharap grin grin
we want to discuss the global credit crunch in bed grin
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by bluespice(f): 12:04am On Mar 24, 2009
many ladies i know only go thru that effort when they r tryna get some
personally, as long as im comfy in it, im wearing it
tho some days typically dictate what kinda undies im having on
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by A40(m): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Yeppp. . . .

esp when it has pink linings and bows.
and why not?
You ask too many questions Missy
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 24, 2009
A-40:

You ask too many questions Missy
And here I'm thinking I'm not asking you enough questions, Mr.
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 24, 2009
Not important. I can't be bothered with that. If you don't like it, jump into an ocean.
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by VOR(m): 1:53am On Mar 24, 2009
Personally, I think the best combination is NO bra and NO panties. grin grin grin
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by ikamefa(f): 2:38am On Mar 24, 2009
VOR:

Personally, I think the best combination is NO bra and NO panties. grin grin grin

gbam! grin grin grin grin grin grin

why waste money on all that " ish" grin grin grin
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by iice(f): 4:34am On Mar 24, 2009
I could careless undecided I rarely match my undies, The thought has never crossed my mind to go through my drawers and actually match a panty to a bra undecided.
He doesn't send the colors either.  .  .we are both more interested in the style, how it cups/flatters.  .  .dips and arch.

I once saw on Tyra.  .  .a woman said she has an obsession with matching her panties and bra.  There was a time she was going to sleep with a guy and because that day, she happened to not wear her matching undies, she made up something to escape the sleeping situation so he wouldn't see her unmatched undies. 
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by DeReloaded: 4:42am On Mar 24, 2009
Lol Tyra knows some crazy people though for the most part it is true that the only time most females care about such shit is when they're gonna get some
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by kennyslim(m): 5:09am On Mar 24, 2009
bluespice:

many ladies i know only go thru that effort when they r tryna get some
personally, as long as im comfy in it, im wearing it
tho some days typically dictate what kinda undies im having on

Gbam! I feel you jo, like days when u are flying the Japanse flag abi?
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Sissy3(f): 5:35am On Mar 24, 2009
match gini undecided

for a guy
(some would really careless, it is the thing under the pant that matches their eyes)
or just out of my obsession undecided
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by waterworks(f): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2009
hey all thnx for all the replies
111 boy
@ a-40 (i think)
I am a dude my wife-beater and boxer shorts do not have to match

lol!!!!!!!!! i just got the boxer shorts bit but wat item of clothing is known as the wife beater?!!

i just brought up this post cos sumtimes frm work i want to branch at my boyfriends and im like OMG! do my underwear match? if its not that bad i'll go. but if its too bad like silk and cotton with two random colours or granny panties and lace bra ill be like abeg ill wait till tommorrow!

i remeber one guy once telling me a girl wearing matching underwear is mor sexy to him than the naked girl! wta do yall think?
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by iice(f): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2009
A wifebeater is what we called singlet back in highschool.
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by waterworks(f): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2009
Personally, I think the best combination is NO bra and NO panties.
@ vor
i think theres a wored for that LOOSE! and i mean that in every sense of the word!
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by romsky: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2009
not necesary
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by waterworks(f): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2009
lol @ iice.
of course the boys cannot be really bothered. but its quite classy if u think abt it. its like doing your nails. if thier nice and neat hu cares? but people still paint and do them up just to look that extra.
but im very surprised girls, iice and all the rest! not even one person has said they match! grin cmon ladies im sure we can spice things up a bit.

i dnt really mind but ill feel much better if im wearing matchign especially if its the first time with a guy.
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by iice(f): 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2009
Like i said, can't be bothered. I am more concerned with the style and how it looks on the body.
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by DeReloaded: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2009
iice is more concerned with her nails than her granny panties cheesy
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by babycool(f): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2009
what difference does it make to a Hot guy
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by MissyB1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2009
biina:

Its the ease of removal that really matters wink
Gbam!
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by sistawoman: 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2009
Whats wrong with a female in a wife beater and some thongs?

Is that acceptable or sexy to guys?
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by segzicres(m): 2:33pm On Mar 24, 2009
you're trying to make your boyfriend gay.
that crap for the guys, there's no time for meaningless stuffs like that.
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by sistawoman: 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2009
segzi cres:

you're trying to make your boyfriend gay.
that crap for the guys, there's no time for meaningless stuffs like that.

Who?
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by iice(f): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2009
DeReloaded:

iice is more concerned with her nails than her granny panties cheesy

angry I don't wear granny panties! tongue grin
Yeah i almost wrote some reply veering towards foot fetish grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Ideas To Get Your Man Attracted To You Alone. / My GF Bought Me A New Iphone6 (PICS) / 21 Simple Things About Men That Make Women Fall Madly In-love With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.