Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Matching Panties And Bra How Important? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matching Panties And Bra How Important? (4746 Views)

My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by waterworks(f): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2009
GUYS:
I need to know matching panties and bra how important is it to you?
i always try to match underwear for my boyfriend because i think its it sexy but some days i just cant be bothered! from you guys out there how important is it does it make an impression for example if you have a one night stand will you remember that about her? any colours u prefer?

girls do you still put an effort?
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by DeReloaded: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2009
obviously it's a life and death situation
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2009
DeReloaded:

obviously it's a life and death situation
Hehehehe cheesy

@topic
Not important to me to me smiley
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Ben13: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2009
righteousness is prefered. cheesy
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by yme1(f): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2009
for me i love wearing to match like crazy

but for my guy, musnt be to match but musnt be off colour either

so he should look classic
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by spikedcylinder: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2009
As long as your underwear doesn't look like something you pulled out of a gutter, I doubt if guys really concentrate on colour combos. wink tongue
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2009
Ben20001:

righteousness is prefered. cheesy
grin
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by whitelexi(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2009
If its not white, as in pure white. . . grin
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2009
I Love girls combaTing colours!

Wear WhiTe today, Pink tmrw, Red, Orange, Green and so on!

So sexY! ouch!
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by jaybee3(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2009
Don't matter to me as i will most def find it hard to tell the difference whenever i want to do the . . . . . . .
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by simplysmat(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2009
I like black lace on a really lightskinned chic and white lace on a really blac chic.
No kidding.
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Ben13: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2009
. . . but that's really nice of you.
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by biina: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2009
Its the ease of removal that really matters wink
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by spikedcylinder: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2009
whitelexi:

If its not white, as in pure white. . . grin

So you can see the blood? shocked tongue
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Winnergal(f): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2009
waterworks:

GUYS:
I need to know matching panties and bra how important is it to you?
i always try to match underwear for my boyfriend because i think its it sexy but some days i just cant be bothered! from you guys out there how important is it does it make an impression for example if you have a one night stand will you remember that about her? any colours u prefer?

girls do you still put an effort?

It's more beautiful than wearing unmatched bra and panties . . . it's not a must tho' . . .
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by whitelexi(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2009
spikedcylinder:

So you can see the blood? shocked tongue

Cleanliness is next to Godliness abi? grin tongue

Girls are fond of wearing red or black but with white u can tell from a country mile
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by sistawoman: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2009
More guys please respond.
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Dvampire(m): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2009
well, matching panties & bra don't really bother me sha-o. my main concernn is that they are neat, sexy and the colours complimentary. imagine when a girl with dirty inners near u and wants u to hug her! just also imagine a girl wearing a red bra on green panties! she wan serve ogun?!
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Czarskit(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2009
It's sexy, but I don't spend too much time looking @ what must be taken off. . .urgently. cool
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by beyunce(f): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2009
well, to me i dont fink its important to match bra and panties, its not a must. he no mean say boobs no go accept the bra because the color differ from the pant. mmm
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by olulu(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2009
don't really matter,
well, maybe for d first 10 seconds b4 i get dem off, i might notice tongue
after all, she ain't gonna wear it out on d streets,
but it has to b neat, dats d koko.

personally, i prefer walkin around my apartment butt naked,
at least d ass matches d boobs grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by DeReloaded: 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2009
Dvampire:

imagine a girl wearing a red bra on green panties! she wan serve ogun?!

or Christmas, you razz-matazz
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2009
As long as your underwear doesn't look like something you pulled out of a gutter, I doubt if guys really concentrate on colour combos.
rotflmao cheesy

@post
I tried, but whose to see it?
So it's not that important to me. . . .anymore tongue
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by A40(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2009
Its not entirely necessary but its classy cheesy cheesy
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2009
A-40:

Its not entirely necessary but its classy cheesy cheesy
Abiodun, how you take know?

How do you wear yours? grin
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Moyola(f): 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2009
Not that important
Juz cant b bovvered wiv matching woteva. . . xcept itz an outtin or sumfin tongue
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Hauwa1: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2009
black panties and black bra is really nice cool
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by A40(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Abiodun, how you take know?

How do you wear yours? grin
Its classy on you chics now matching drawers are a huge turn-on.I am a dude my wife-beater and boxer shorts do not have to match
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2009
*Hauwa*:

black panties and black bra is really nice cool
Yeppp. . . .

esp when it has pink linings and bows.

A-40:

Its classy on you chics now matching drawers are a huge turn-on.I am a dude my wife-beater and boxer shorts do not have to match
and why not?
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by MrCrackles(m): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2009
Blood red panties and Lime Green bra is awesome! tongue
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

grin grin grin grin
They'd look great on you
Re: Matching Panties And Bra How Important? by tope2000(f): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

which kain combo be that? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Still Loves His Ex? / Could This Be Love? Ladies Can You Allow Your Boo To Do This To You / Why Would A Maid Of Honour Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.