Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) (56932 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by ghetto101(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
the girl wo give am the thing wey wey dat day : grin grin

dhardline:
Hmmm...so after proposing the next thing is in the bed room.hope its just for a little rest and nothing more.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by SapeleWater(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Na dis one dem dey call love in the air
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by Ranchhoddas: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
ireneony:
gringrin guy u must be high on weed....
it's not ur fault that poverty makes u think like an slowpoke
the truth is bitter
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by fpeter(f): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2015
sevule:

Ah! I get it now. Where have you been all my life? If I had known this is what women look out for, I would have started growing a Rick Ross style beard so that I can look 'manly'. Hope it is still not too late though

grin wink cheesy smiley kiss
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by vague: 9:25am On Aug 13, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Five hundred yards.
amen
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by vague: 9:27am On Aug 13, 2015
iamtomi:
lol..how many yards? grin
na 500 yards
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by Osjaay(f): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
dats nice
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by songzDaniel01(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
temmypotter:
young woman just review your comment. Done that? Good. Now ask yourself this simple question ''I well so''??.. If you call the dude's proposal concept a lame one. I hope you don't wait till you are grey-haired looking for an ''un-lame'' or better still a ''walking'' concept.
grin , chai.. pls na easy on d lady..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.