Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) (56909 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend On A Boat In The Middle Of A River (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend On Board A Plane To Dubai (photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Her Birthday Party Sponsored By Her Sugar Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by 3kay945(m): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2015
ghostwritter:
it is this type of stories that will cause fight between me and my girl if she goes through this thread.....she will start shouting "come and see ur mate oo...."

Make sure you get enough dough then, or else lipsrsealed
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by delerx(m): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2015
That doesn't guarantee the man will not knack anoda akpolla elsewhere. Congrats though. Money makes the world go round
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by kelvinkelo: 8:50am On Aug 12, 2015
kelvinkelo:
All Road led to Port Harcourt as Mr Kelvin did the Introduction of His Sweetest;Pere Tare
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by ichommy(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2015
grin
donholy28:
if she says NO or let her think about it....throw her overboard
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by deebrain(m): 8:54am On Aug 12, 2015
vikyno:
Nice one. But I never see where girls say no before o. Who no like better thing . They look good together. I wish them a happy home.

Na wa for you O. So you think say she never go night vigil tire all this time or dey take style dey disturb the guy about the "future of this relationship" FOR YEARS?

Her words here would only be Yes and Amen (apologies to Jesus).
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:54am On Aug 12, 2015
vague:
See husband material
I have for sale.... how many yards do you want? grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by crackhouse(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2015
vague:
See husband material
iamtomi:
lol..how many yards? grin
nwanne o di ka i na azu ahia akwa na main market onitsha.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2015
adedayourt:

d ring i wana use is customized, stil in the making process
patience my dear
grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by pelij18(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2015
laserjet:

Shut up? For saying the truth? undecided
U're so broke!
grin
that's all i can do.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by adedayourt(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

grin

kiss nd dont u look at doz guys faces while u waiting fr ur ring kiss
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2015
Hmmmmm May be they ll get wedded in d airport too. publicity stunt
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2015
adedayourt:

kiss nd dont u look at doz guys faces while u waiting fr ur ring kiss
shocked undecided
You better bring it fast..
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by kilokeys(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2015
VaselineCrew2:
Nneka123, thats me and you right there, that could be us. I may even up it and propose to you in space abaord the virgin space shuttle kiss

Jonzing.. U r d 3,980th on her list..

I am kinda in the top ten.. Stop dreaming and use ur vaseline well
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by Nature8(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2015
Nice one..
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by MrHighSea: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2015
Cutehector:
Will propose to my gurl on a cruise yatch to d carribean.....
Wish u better n not Jack n Rose...#clears throat
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by adedayourt(m): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

shocked undecided

arriving shortly cool
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 12, 2015
In Economy? Broke asses undecided
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2015
i will propose infront of ATM machine next wik

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by emmyblackky(m): 9:39am On Aug 12, 2015
This is a pix of a happily married couple and not any yeye proposal. Check the ring. By the way, where is the pastor (sorry pilot). OP you don Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2015
vague:
See husband material
e don pass u.. Chill
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by gayeobasan(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2015
Nice one
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by oluyemisee(f): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2015
kahara:
I hv got my own proposal helele well thought out. But i am still combing the evil forest of women in search of firewood.
evil forest abi?Hope you've gotten nine odas to go wit u cos in nollyhood,ten will go but only one will come back home
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by shullamite: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2015
Ruth ekobe congrats on your engagement.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by kingsfield(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2015
ireneony:
what a lame way to propose to a lady
U've won d award for world baddest belle eva. Nobody fit brk d record.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by ClintonDal(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2015
vague:
See husband material
Lol...how many yards cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by Youngzedd(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2015
vikyno:
Nice one. But I never see where girls say no before o. Who no like better thing . They look good together. I wish them a happy home.

I saw a video in Hong Kong where the girlfriend smashed micro phone on the guy's head, inside a shopping mall for proposing to her.

Some babes are after only after money and not marriage.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by fpeter(f): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2015
vague:
See husband material

I dey tell u!! he looks every inch like a husband...wonder how she landed him?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by misspicy(f): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2015
Bankyblue,you taking too long
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by adedayourt(m): 10:22am On Aug 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

shocked undecided

I dey cum, na traffic hold me
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by Kletch: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2015
WOW!!!! THIS IS LOVELY.... CONGRATS 2 U TOO.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by vikyno(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2015
guardian09:

Ah there are o. A guy proposed with so many Iphones and got a no,another proposed to the girl at a mall and got a slap from the girl who also walked away to the surprise of onlookers. Both happened in Asia.

Bros na naija I dey o. I hope to see a naija gal say no, even if the guy be armed robber. lol.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) by vikyno(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2015
Youngzedd:

I saw a video in Hong Kong where the girlfriend smashed micro phone on the guy's head, inside a shopping mall for proposing to her.

Some babes are after only after money and not marriage.

Haba! that's too harsh na. On top Wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy / This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.