Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed (6530 Views)

NAUGHTY WOMAN: Pressing A Woman's Mumu Button & She Fell In Love [WhatsApp Chat] / What Part Of Your Body Is Your Mumu Button Located(pics) / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Rapmoney(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
If you fall under these categories, I swear, you need 48 strokes of water cane soaked in cameroonian pepper and Aboniki balm for two weeks!!!

1) A girl visits you and you rush out to buy fried rice and turkey lap for her with your last money and you have not had breakfast for the day! Orue! grin

2) You bought Iphone6 for a babe and your papa still dey use old Nokia torchlight wey deh use rubber band take tie!!! Your mumu button has been sat on! You need the help of Christ!

3) In order to save her accomodation money in school, your girlfriend packs to your house to stay and live on your resources, meanwhile, your younger brother is being treated like a servant, squatting with someone! wink

4) You are a jobless fellow and your phone has not tasted subscription for 2 months. You would need internet service to browse for jobs but you end up sending an MTN 1500 card to Bisi for her subscription with your last cash! World Mugu!!! grin

5) You dey buy Brazilian hair and shoes for a babe and na only 1 shirt you get!!! You need cane first, and after that comes help!wink

6) Due to the love of knacking Oripopo, you dor go spend your monthly salary of 30 days working like a donkey on a babe! Oga Titus grin

7) You use Olosho take do serious babe, dey feel say na life you dey live!

Na wa o! Wetin man do man?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by INTROVERT(f): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
hahahhahahahhahahahahhahah...... mumu button

3 Likes

Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Princecalm(m): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
yea, for the boys not men
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Bacteriocin(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hmm
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Rapmoney(m): 10:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
INTROVERT:
hahahhahahahhahahahahhahah...... mumu button
I thought you were sleeping grin
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Kingsasian(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
No 6 sha....hahahahahahaha Bros abeg come flog me

1 Like

Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by debeo: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lwkmd
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Rapmoney(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2015
Princecalm:
yea, for the boys not men
Oga, mumu button nor get age restriction o!

3 Likes

Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Rapmoney(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Kingsasian:
No 6 sha....hahahahahahaha
Bros abeg come flog me
We, the members of the National Association of No-Nonsense Guys, NL Chapter will be coming with canes soon! Watch out!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Cutehector(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Na dem......
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Princecalm(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
Oga, mumu button nor get age restriction o!

sure, it is not about age, a 25 year old would still be considered as a boy if he does not play his game well.

1 Like

Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by ronald4lif(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol! Every guy has a mumu button. It's just to discover what triggers it and watch him behaves like a kid. No matter how tough a man is there's a girl who can make him lose consciousness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Rapmoney(m): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
Lol! Every guy has a mumu button. It's just to discover what triggers it and watch him behaves like a kid. No matter how tough a man is there's a girl who can make him lose consciousness.
Hehehe grin but not up to the level of what I listed na grin
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
ronald4lif:
You never guy reach. You still be learner. cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Rapmoney(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Na dem......
If Miss Twaci press ur own, u dor turn mumu be that o! cheesy
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Kingsasian(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
We, the members of the National Association of No-Nonsense Guys, NL Chapter will be coming with canes soon! Watch out!!! grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Cutehector(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
If Miss Twaci press ur own, u dor turn mumu be that o! cheesy
lol.. She is a sweet girl
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by ronald4lif(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rapmoney:
Hehehe grin but not up to the level of what I listed na grin

No, not to the degree you listed but to some extent.

Imagine returning home exhausted from work and bae rings you that she's stranded somewhere and buses or trains aren't coming and you should come give her a lift. You obliged and embark on a 2hr journey even though you're breathless and needs rest.

But a friend might have rang you earlier to please buy him take home pack food and stop at his place which is just about 15mins drive from yours but you rejected his plea. Scenarios are abound but just a picture of the kind of mumu-ness I'm talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by IamLEGEND1: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
we aint got no mumu button

1 Like

Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by ronald4lif(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
AgapeCharis:

I hear you virtuoso. undecided
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Profkomolafe(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
At worst, them go put stone on top the button... I.e, the person go nid proper deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Rapmoney(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Profkomolafe:
At worst, them go put stone on top the button... I.e, the person go nid proper deliverance.
If dem put stone on top your button, e mean say ur own dor finnish be that grin wink

1 Like

Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Rapmoney(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
we aint got no mumu button
That's what they all say at first cheesy
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Rapmoney(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

No, not to the degree you listed but to some extent.

Imagine returning home exhausted from work and bae rings you that she's stranded somewhere and buses or trains aren't coming and you should come give her a lift. You obliged and embark on a 2hr journey even though you're breathless and needs rest.

But a friend might have rang you earlier to please buy him take home pack food and stop at his place which is just about 15mins drive from yours but you rejected his plea. Scenarios are abound but just a picture of the kind of mumu-ness I'm talking about.
That's what we call 'wetin man do man?' cool
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by ggrin(f): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chai shockedshockedshocked

I pity my brother asumo12 sad cry

1 Like

Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Jascon4: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Very true! Most men do a lot of insanely ridiculous things in a bid to impress a woman. All these efforts, with the only resultant benefit being sex. Absurd!!!
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Deejavuu(f): 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

Fact!! You have said it all grin

AgapeCharis:

Stop making mouth jorh undecided
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
Some guys will come here to form smart and all that undecided
OP aside the 7 you listed above,there are other ways a guy's "mumu button" can be pressed; some out of love, lust,foolishness etc.
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by ronald4lif(m): 11:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

Forget the braggadocio. Hin never jam. cheesy
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
ronald4lif:

I hear you virtuoso. undecided
tongue
Re: Guys:7 Ways To Know Your 'Mumu Button' Has Been Pressed by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Deejavuu:

Yimu. undecided
You think all guys have mumu button? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 ‘very Bad Things’ Every Woman Should Do To Her Man / Photos:south African Girl Blast Yoruba Men In Cape Town / I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.