Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo (6527 Views)

Have You Ever Approached A Churchy Girl Before Only To Discover She Is A Badass / Man Shares Lover's Dirty Undies After Sex, Gets Blasted For Disrespecting Her / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Bachwezi(m): 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
I met this "clean looking girl" some times this year

I pick some passengers on my way home after close

of work from the island.
On get towards Oworo bus stop most of them ask if

I was going further I said No but this girl sitting infront

asked "oga I beg dey go Oshodi side"? I said no but towards

Gbagada she said OK she would continue with me and stop

at General Hospital that she was going to Anthony I said fine.

Omo na so this girl started gisting me about how she is looking

for job they kept disappointing her bla bla started telling me

almost everything about herself offer me her number incase

I see any opportunity I accepted and she asked me to

flash her so she could get mine I did .

In the evening she sent me a whatsapp msg we started chatting

Now this is it, all along I knew where she was driving at, she saw

me this fine young guy riding a fine car (brand new 2016 Kia Optima)

though no be my car but Im d one using it but you know girls don't give a damn as far as na u dem

see dey use am I no know why girls too like guys with cars sha .

To cut long story short, one thing led to another and we ended

somewhere to have some private time after like a week or so.

Guys when I reach down there she said baby please off the light

I'm a very shy person I obliged her but on dressing up after bleeping .

Bellow is what my eyes saw when I turn on the light. I was mad at her.

2 Likes

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by aprilwise(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
She don't have money to buy new underwears since she don't have a job

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Tombrown3(m): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
aprilwise:
May God bless you brother. No mind the OP, if to say she ask you for money now, na so you go come gist us how a girl you pick for road wan make you maga.

9 Likes

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Lotel: 11:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
aprilwise:
Lol.. How much is undies?? That should be the cheapest thing on a woman's body, and it's not like it's impromptu, she knew what was gonna happen and still wore it like that

2 Likes

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by marlow1962(m): 12:39am On Sep 09, 2019
Hahaha see train tracks.but let's be serious o,
Underwear is among the cheapest personal belongings
You can buy na.

1 Like

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 09, 2019
PLEASE if you know U are a LADY on this PLATFORM and you truly know your UNDIES are almost like this or even WORSE....please!! Post Ur ACCOUNT DETAILS....and I mean It..

SUCH shouldn't be condoned on this PLATFORM.
OUR LADIES deserve the BEST.
IMAGINE how that ASS would look, if it was well catered for..
Meanwhile, bringing such to this platform is a complete desecration of our page. Such should be handled locally.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 09, 2019
I only see a worn-out underwear, not a dirty one.
The girl looks okay from behind though.

14 Likes

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by iPrevail(m): 1:46am On Sep 09, 2019
I wonder why you'd feel comfortable sharing this. People dey get mind sha... Zero conscience!

2 Likes

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 3:28am On Sep 09, 2019
ass still looks tappable, though wink

3 Likes

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Prideofthelion: 3:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Haha...so how much did u finally give her..especially having seen her torn undies. (A)From all indication it was only torn but not dirty,that shows she,s a neat gal (B) being torn shows the undies is aged,right? that shows she,s preservative and has a good maintenance culture. Bros tel us..how mush u give dat giel shocked

18 Likes

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by WonderManly(m): 4:05am On Sep 09, 2019
This is just the little reason why why God sent you to her for you to help her. Oya give her some cash so that she can buy new ones to replace the old ones.

3 Likes

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Nooneonline(m): 4:29am On Sep 09, 2019
A child in a man's body that's what u re for sharing this. How do irresponsible people like u get into relationships. Did nairaland solve the problem? Oh yes it did. It validated ur post with likes and comments. U feel really intelligent and worthy to be called a real man. DUMB Bleep

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by tillaman(m): 6:26am On Sep 09, 2019
Then buy her one!!
I only see a worn out panties not a dirty one !
You can do better Op
A girl with an arse that fat deserves a good treat, take her out or give her some cash! Imagine that ass in a black net panties

2 Likes

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by AuroraB(f): 6:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Bachwezi:

of work from the island.

though no be my car but Im d one using it but you know girls don't give a damn as far as na u dem

Brother, you are a liar. I put it to you.
This picture has been online for years now. How could people fall for this post? In your dreams, op.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by respect80(m): 6:38am On Sep 09, 2019
AuroraB:
Brother, you are a liar. I put it to you.
This picture has been online for years now. How could people fall for this post? In your dreams, op.

Chineke nna...

U don mean it grin

2 Likes

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by carter009(m): 7:19am On Sep 09, 2019
Disgusting.... Imagine they rotten smell that will be coming out from her P.........

1 Like

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Came4amod: 7:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Bachwezi:

of work from the island.

Bro I didn't read ur epistel .. But if this picture is the picture of your babes ass .. Today gan gan .. I will buy her underwear . just don't worry send her number to my pm .. Taink u

1 Like

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Came4amod: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2019
carter009:
Disgusting.... Imagine they rotten smell that will be coming out from her P.........
Bro this ass I am seeing cannot smell .. Its not joined together In the center .. So breeze dey blow am steady

2 Likes

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by carter009(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin OK ooooo
Came4amod:

Bro this ass I am seeing cannot smell .. Its not joined together In the center .. So breeze dey blow am steady

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by gaskiyamagana: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2019
Dick will go quick quick thru one of the hole than new without holes like dis. I like am jare.

1 Like

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Zinny25(f): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2019
If you had seen this before entering, would it have stopped you So u even get mind snap her cm post for Nairaland and expect us to clap for you, well done...

But I Hope after that, you gave her some money to go get some new undies

1 Like

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Tzadeola(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2019
tillaman:
Then buy her one!!
I only see a worn out panties not a dirty one !
You can do better Op
A girl with an arse that fat deserves a good treat, take her out or give her some cash! Imagine that ass in a black net panties

oga with the active imagination......lol
Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2019
after you expose her now how much enter your account
watin I expect be say you go give am money go buy another dros no be to dey table her matter here like akara, na you kuku talk say she no get job
na to dey bash women una sabi
oga bashiru
Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Ibile77(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2019
Did he inform the girl that the car was not yours? Post the picture of the car let's see if you can maintain it .
Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by tillaman(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2019
Tzadeola:

oga with the active imagination......lol
chief no be lie o! I believe the story is not true though
Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by gulfer: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2019
Op, you must be a comapny driver angry angry angry angry
Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Tzadeola(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2019
tillaman:
chief no be lie o! I believe the story is not true though

make we just play along sha......lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by osemoses69: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2019
That picture don old nah
Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Headlesschicken(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2019
undecided
Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Jgoldie: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
So you snapped her ass after staffing her....kiss n tell oshi...sissy boy...when she was creaming on your dick you didn't know her pant was like this....mumu....just try to bash me..I get your time
Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by IceColdVeins(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
So she pose nyash for you make you snap?
How you take gather strength type this lie?

Re: I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
Instead of wearing such an eyesore, she should have visited you without panties grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-$*x Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebgot Gon / You Catch Ur Wife And Pastor Like Dis Praying,what Will U Do? (pics & Video) / Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.