Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. (7629 Views)

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) / Having Long Hair Doesnt Make Me Gay! / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

adeh39 dis bro comment is for u.

grin grin

Everyone with his/her style wink
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 12, 2015
adeh39:

Heeeehehegrin grin

Come.....I no wan man wey go kill me with sex ooo angry

I want a gentleman, ... the one that will agree to wait till our wedding night cool

Note that....before you apply ooo tongue
Oga seun make una come see o, adeh39 wan turn me to a virgin again, abeg mk una help me tel her say her plan wont work o bcus i prefer my present unvirgin status. BTW, sex on d first night/date doesnt mk a man a bad man same way a man who waited til marriage doesnt mean d man is gonna end up a good husband. pls answer dis question,.. which do u prefer btw a bf/fiance dat u offer unlimited sex and luvs u wit all his heart and he doesnt cheat on u and a bf/fiance who says he is ready to wait for u til marriage, he luvs u bt he cheats on u just to satisfy his sexual desire dat u refuse granting him?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 12, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin
Everyone with his/her style wink
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Oga seun make una come see o, adeh39 wan turn me to a virgin again, abeg mk una help me tel her say her plan wont work o bcus i prefer my present unvirgin status. BTW, sex on d first night/date doesnt mk a man a bad man same way a man who waited til marriage doesnt mean d man is gonna end up a good husband. pls answer dis question,.. which do u prefer btw a bf/fiance dat u offer unlimited sex and luvs u wit all his heart and he doesnt cheat on u and a bf/fiance who says he is ready to wait for u til marriage, he luvs u bt he cheats on u just to satisfy his sexual desire dat u refuse granting him?

grin grin

You are not getting my point.....what works for couple A may not work for couple B.

It all depends on how they handle their relationshipwink

So that question is not for me Sir.....cos a guy dat offers me unlimited sex can still cheat on me, the guy that choosed to wait might be faithful till the end.....it all depends.

cheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 12, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

You are not getting my point.....what works for couple A may not work for couple B.

It all depends on how they handle their relationshipwink

So that question is not for me Sir.....cos a guy dat offers me unlimited sex can still cheat on me, the guy that choosed to wait might be faithful till the end.....it all depends.

cheesy
Only 0.01% of already sexually active guys dat can do the bolded.

BTW, bt dat wont stop me frm stil applying o. we wud settle abt d topic issue after my application has been accepted by u.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Only 0.01% of already sexually active guys dat can do the bolded.

BTW, bt dat wont stop me frm stil applying o. we wud settle abt d topic issue after my application has been accepted by u.

Lol.....i don hear u o grin

Till then sha......
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Adaeze003(f): 1:16am On Aug 12, 2015
Baby girl: daddy, daddy I have this date tonight with a guy I really care about. Any tips?

iceberylin/mystage: baby, just make sure you have sex the same night. After all, what's the point holding out or even abstaining

wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 12, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....i don hear u o grin
Till then sha......
And should i tel u one tin hv come to notice abt ur real self via nairaland?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

And should i tel u one tin hv come to notice abt ur real self via nairaland?

Huh? Really? shocked shocked

What is it?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 12, 2015
Adaeze003:
Baby girl: daddy, daddy I have this date tonight with a guy I really care about. Any tips?

iceberylin/mystage: baby, just make sure you have sex the same night. After all, what's the point holding out or even abstaining

wink wink wink
Funny bt nt idea. u knw why? bcus nobody including parents is gona tel u to hv sex either in relationship or even in marriage. sex is more of a private and personal thing either in marriage or relationship. or after havin sex wit ur husband wud u go and tel mummy and daddy that..

daughter - mum..mum,..dad...dat

mum nd dad- yes dear

daughter - do u both knw i just had sex wit my husband?

mum - God o, who did dis to my daughter? my daughter is nw insane

dad - mr obong(my political opponent) has thrown madness on my daughter just bcus he cudnt face me directly. am nt gonna take dis, am gonna fight him back wit my last money, blood and power.

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 12, 2015
adeh39:

Huh? Really? shocked shocked

What is it?
(1.) u re d calm type.

(2.) u re weak emotionally, mostly when it comes to relationship.

(3.) you hv a soft heart, u easily shed tears

(4.) little sweet words frm a guy can mk u fall for him.

(5.) you are always full of life(always happy)

(6.) you harbour no hate for anyone or anything in ur heart

(7.) you have something in ur heart dat is eating u up(more like a relationship)

dnt be surprise abt d last am gonna mention,..lolz

(8.) let ur ex be. yea u loved him, bt mayb u both wasnt purpose by God to end up together and dats y he left(or d relationship didnt work). you re hurting urself more stil harbouring him in ur heart.

*cheers!*

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by dammytosh: 5:03am On Aug 12, 2015
Not at all.

It does not make you a hoe, it makes u a WHOREE !
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

(1.) u re d calm type.

(2.) u re weak emotionally, mostly when it comes to relationship.

(3.) you hv a soft heart, u easily shed tears

(4.) little sweet words frm a guy can mk u fall for him.

(5.) you are always full of life(always happy)

(6.) you harbour no hate for anyone or anything in ur heart

(7.) you have something in ur heart dat is eating u up(more like a relationship)

dnt be surprise abt d last am gonna mention,..lolz

(8.) let ur ex be. yea u loved him, bt mayb u both wasnt purpose by God to end up together and dats y he left(or d relationship didnt work). you re hurting urself more stil harbouring him in ur heart.

*cheers!*

WTF!!! shocked shocked shocked

All these?.....chaiii! shocked

But erm.....you are not right about some of them dear.....

1) She's calm but strict....and stubborn too grin

2) Weak, but strong.....if you know wat I mean wink

3) Yeah you are right about that cheesy

4) Heeehehegrin.....so funny...I can't fall for a guy cos of sweet words......it will take a lot of things, qualities wink

5) You are rightwink

6) You are right about that too cheesy

7) Relationship? grin grin.....that's not true, it's d last thing on my mind right now wink

8 ) grin grin grin.....wetin concern me with my ex nah....he's my past, so y should I worry my head over him? undecided
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2015
adeh39:

WTF!!! shocked shocked shocked

All these?.....chaiii! shocked

But erm.....you are not right about some of them dear.....

1) She's calm but strict....and stubborn too grin

2) Weak, but strong.....if you know wat I mean wink

3) Yeah you are right about that cheesy

4) Heeehehegrin.....so funny...I can't fall for a guy cos of sweet words......it will take a lot of things, qualities wink

5) You are rightwink

6) You are right about that too cheesy

7) Relationship? grin grin.....that's not true, it's d last thing on my mind right now wink

8 ) grin grin grin.....wetin concern me with my ex nah....he's my past, so y should I worry my head over him? undecided

419 girl,..lolz. why did u pick d natural ones as right and d ones dat seems personal as wrong? though i stil stand on my ground sha concerning all d ones u termed wrong. xup wit u?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

419 girl,..lolz. why did u pick d natural ones as right and d ones dat seems personal as wrong? though i stil stand on my ground sha concerning all d ones u termed wrong. xup wit u?

Lol.....I hear u ooo cheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....I hear u ooo cheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

But delaying doesnt guarantee good tinz in future either. BTW all d sex at d first nite relationship hv had lasted even longer dan d ones dat either refused or didnt show interest.

its not that it would guarantee good things but it would guarantee that you detect bad things

if you sleep with him on the first date you wouldn't get to know what he would have been like if you didn't

I don't really understand why you are advocating this to be honest, apart from self interest.

Not that I would have done it but this thread is showing all the reasons nobody should. Look how youre talking

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

its not that it would guarantee good things but it would guarantee that you detect bad things

if you sleep with him on the first date you wouldn't get to know what he would have been like if you didn't

I don't really understand why you are advocating this to be honest, apart from self interest.

Not that I would have done it but this thread is showing all the reasons nobody should. Look how youre talking
how am i talking?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

how am i talking?

Like encouraging girls to give it up on the first date
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by MRpii(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2015
Morning damsel
Gurgle:

Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

and what is wrong with giving "IT" up on the first date......
and remember,the guy is giving it up too.....
#DontBeBiased
#Morning?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 11:14am On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#DontBeBiased

#Morning?

You have started

But you know its different

#SoTemptedToIgnoreYourGreetingButIDontWantStartYesterday'sWahalaAgain

Good morning
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Nah! u got both me and the topic wrong. am nt encouragin any to do it but my submission is dat TO ME there is nting wrong abt it bcus lots of ladies wud want to tink any guy dey do so to wont only see them as cheap bt also wont love them. but am saying TO ME am nt gonna take any who does it wit me cheap bcus TO ME loving her in d relationship wont be base on if she sleeps wit me on da first date or nt bt wud be judge base on d acts, love, care, understanding, characters and behaviours she show and showcase afterwards and as the relationship progresses.
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2015
MRpii:
Morning damsel
Dis guy u get work so? y u dey find ladies online walker for nairaland na?
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

#DontBeBiased
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2015
mystage:

Nah! u got both me and the topic wrong. am nt encouragin any to do it but my submission is dat TO ME there is nting wrong abt it bcus lots of ladies wud want to tink any guy dey do so to wont only see them as cheap bt also wont love them. but am saying TO ME am nt gonna take any who does it wit me cheap bcus TO ME loving her in d relationship wont be base on if she sleeps wit me on da first date or nt bt wud be judge base on d acts, love, care, understanding, characters and behaviours she show and showcase afterwards and as the relationship progresses.

Ok I understand you

But most guys don't think like you, so I would still advise against it
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Gurgle(f): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2015
MRpii:
Morning damsel

morning, how are youh
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Preach on @op. I pity those "holier than Mary" ladies who end up losing everything.

The lovely angel I'm married to today and I made love on our first date. We dated for almost two years before getting married and I never cheated on her.

So ladies, continue allowing yourselves to be deceived by so called pastors and self acclaimed love doctors.

Oga eme unu vam na anya. grin

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

You have started

But you know its different

#SoTemptedToIgnoreYourGreetingButIDontWantStartYesterday'sWahalaAgain

Good morning

there is absolutely no difference

girls just like to play the victim role dazall...
they absolutely luv that people will fall for their sob story every single time and they use that to their advantage.

coz if they were to have sex on the first night and the r/ship doesnt morph into something serious......

she go start dey insult the guy ancestors......

and go about telling anybody that cares to listen that all men are dogs......blah bla blah.....

not minding that the guy might be disappointed too that things didnt work out between them...

#iGoDeyApproachWithCautionNow
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by MRpii(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2015
AM GOOD AND YOU?
Gurgle:

morning, how are youh
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by IamLEGEND1: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2015
[quote author=mystage post=36874528][/quote]Morning bruh
Re: Sex On The First Date/day/nite Doesnt Make You A Hoe. by MRpii(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2015
How can i help you?
mystage:

Dis guy u get work so? y u dey find ladies online walker for nairaland na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 / I Think I Have Hiv / My Experience With A Lady And Her Mother This Evening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.