Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Tall Girls Problems - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall Girls Problems (4798 Views)

Girls Problems / 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. / Why Do People Like Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tall Girls Problems by JiggamanGh: 12:12am On Aug 13, 2015
onila:
you can be tall and chubby undecided

this is not fun. everyone knows on NL. I am tall

what's wrong, if I wanna marry a tall man
as a tall girl. its our birth right
unlike short dumb b1tches crying for tall men
and stealing some of our tall men

Lol birthright you say. Opposite attract. Tall guy don't like tall girls. Tall girls are usually left alone because short men feel insecure next to them and tall guys don't really go for tall girls.
Re: Tall Girls Problems by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Lol birthright you say. Opposite attract. Tall guy don't like tall girls. Tall girls are usually left alone because short men feel insecure next to them and tall guys don't really go for tall girls.

Lol, in what world, Jig?
Re: Tall Girls Problems by JiggamanGh: 1:13am On Aug 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
[/b]

Lol, in what world?

Look at most nba players. Their wives are always average to short.
Re: Tall Girls Problems by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 13, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Look at most nba players. Their wives are always average to short.

Lol, so you're talking portability? Well, NBA players are ridiculously tall to begin with. Their wives will instantly look shorter than they are due to the height difference. Besides, average isn't short, is it?

There's a huge difference between liking shorter women, and liking short women. The former is generally true, but the latter is really more up to subjective taste.
Re: Tall Girls Problems by cornoil(m): 1:36am On Aug 13, 2015
Marry dwarf
onila:
I wanna marry a tall guy but I am scared for the future of my daughters

I remember watching Mnet face of Africa-modelling competition
and they turned down a girl for being too tall. .she was 6ft4 cry
she felt so bad. and she was gorgeous

I see no reason why any human being shld be too tall, if they aint playing basketball

whats the point

I am 6 foot tall
what kind of tall guy do u think I shld marry, that will prevent me for having giraffe children
Re: Tall Girls Problems by onila(f): 2:13am On Aug 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Lol, so you're talking portability? Well, NBA players are ridiculously tall to begin with. Their wives will instantly look shorter than they are due to the height difference. Besides, average isn't short, is it?

There's a huge difference between liking shorter women, and liking short women. The former is generally true, but the latter is really more up to subjective taste.
models marry tall men
Re: Tall Girls Problems by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 13, 2015
onila:
models marry tall men

Exactly. Tall people get the cream of the crop cool And what about men who like leggy women? They're like half the population, I swear.

He made it sound like tall girls get left in the dark, lol. I think we all know the main thing for men isn't height, but beauty. Even the shortest most rightfully insecure among them will swallow their pride for a stolen moment. One that note, plenty of short men actually aren't insecure. Idk why people immediately assume that.
Re: Tall Girls Problems by INTERMAN: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Exactly. Tall people get the cream of the crop cool And what about men who like leggy women? They're like half the population, I swear.

He made it sound like tall girls get left in the dark, lol. I think we all know the main thing for men isn't height, but beauty. Even the shortest most rightfully insecure among them will swallow their pride for a stolen moment. One that note, plenty of short men actually aren't insecure. Idk why people immediately assume that.
what are they insecure about?
Re: Tall Girls Problems by onila(f): 9:29am On Aug 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

many short Nigerian men are insecure
Re: Tall Girls Problems by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2015
onila:
I wanna marry a tall guy but I am scared for the future of my daughters

I remember watching Mnet face of Africa-modelling competition
and they turned down a girl for being too tall. .she was 6ft4 cry
she felt so bad. and she was gorgeous

I see no reason why any human being shld be too tall, if they aint playing basketball

whats the point

I am 6 foot tall
what kind of tall guy do u think I shld marry, that will prevent me for having giraffe children

mhenn! 7ft would do. .
giraffe things!
lol!
u can go chyke pawpaw na?
#winks
Re: Tall Girls Problems by Afam4eva(m): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Something Anajemba.

Just enter youtube and search osuofia and uwaezuoke.

Please be sure to show us pre wedding pics oo. grin
That short and black man?
Re: Tall Girls Problems by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2015
OK am 6.4 still wish I could add a little more height, cos I love is, I pitty those short girl dey can't hang wit me, dey just seems like kid sis to me, if u r nt tall u are really missing mhen
Re: Tall Girls Problems by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2015
INTERMAN:
what are they insecure about?

Its not often easy to decipher a man's insecurities for what they are unless they're easily visible, extremely common, or you've come to know him quite well, but best believe we get hit with the waves (even when, in fact especially when its being covered/hidden/camouflaged with a phenomenon I like to call 'pseudo-egotism' or 'alpha talk').

My running theory: It can all be summed up in the words, "Am I Good Enough?"

Even the constant competition you guys are always in is just another, "Am I Good Enough?".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tall Girls Problems by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2015
onila:
many short Nigerian men are insecure

Then they're doing things all wrong, lol. When I was in grade school, they tended to be the sometimes smart, mostly funny, always great personality having bunch. Even popular, in some cases. I've never noticed short guys/men having problems getting girls 'round here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Steals From Her Place Of Work / She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her / Why Do Men Want This!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.