Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her (4712 Views)

Lady Reacts After Boyfriend Who Promised Her A Car Bought Her An Iphone (Photo) / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Lovethaa: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2021
Wanted to transfer some movies from her phone to mine only to find out that her phone was filled with different passwords..

To access main phone there is a password, files password , WhatsApp password, gallery password. Almost all the apps on her phone has a password attached to it ..

I'm not the type of guy that goes through a woman's phone and if not for the movies I wouldn't have found out .

I politely asked her to give me the passwords to the files so that I can continue with the transfers but she declined ,saying she will transfer it for me herself ,

I was pissed and angry because this same babe knows my password and is fond of going through my phone when I'm not there.

She didn't even respect the fact that I bought her the phone with my hard earned money plus we are dating so why should there be a password on her phone that I don't know but instead of seeing things from my perspective

She got angry and started making conclusions that I'm acting this way because I bought her the phone , she went further to remove her sim and gave the phone back to me saying all sort of annoying words like

" That's why I don't want to collect the phone because I know u will do this "

At that moment I felt like collecting the phone and dash it out to a stranger or just smash it but I decided to keep silent..I left her and went over to a friend's place to have some drink and calm my nerves

I told my friend about it and he advised me to collect my phone back from her if she won't provide the passwords ..but I decided to bring it here .

Does it even make any sense that the woman you're dating locks her phone and deny you access ??

What do you guys think about the whole brouhaha?... Should I collect my phone back or just ignore like nothing happened?

Honest opinions ..

8 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2021
You have no right over her phone even if you're married to her

she has every right to lock it.. so I'd advise that you ignore like nothing happened and find something else to do with yourself

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Lawalemi(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2021
This is one experiences that makes us grow as man.

Just ensure that you don't date gold diggers again.

Some girls are badly trained and they see men as cashcow.

Note: I once bought phone, rented house and train one through polytechnic. Still, I didn't marry her

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 24, 2021
another tales by moonlight from Simp.Lovethaa

dropping threads like back-to-back unam!!

10 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2021
Lawalemi:

Note: I once bought phone, rented house and train one through polytechnic. Still, I didn't marry her

and you never collected the properties back ?

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Guavo: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2021
I still find it difficult to believe a guy is behind these monicker. Always creating fake stories . All his threads are made up stories seeking cheap engagement and attention. Grow up . Even as a 19 years old guy,i find your attitude disgusting.

22 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2021
this life just hard. you want exclusive access to your partners phone and stuff(privacy) but would pick offence once you perceive your privacy is looked at. oga collect d phone check wetin dey inside, no time for nonsense

4 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Lawalemi(m): 10:22am On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

and you never collected the properties back ?

No. She calls on phone but I'm now married with children while she's having issues with her present relationship

4 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Lovethaa: 10:24am On Apr 24, 2021
Guavo:
I still find it difficult to believe a guy is behind these monicker. Always creating fake stories . All his threads are made up stories seeking cheap engagement and attention. Grow up . Even as a 19 years old guy,i find your attitude disgusting.

Wow I'm honored that you even recognize my moniker .. but sadly I don't know yours..lol.

The hatred is allowed son but not necessary...

.... Thank you

13 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Feddytune: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2021
A much more matured man would leave the phone for her and never bothered

4 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Ndukings92(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2021
I ka Pasa there? I ga ato kwa there
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by yanabasee1(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

she has every right to lock it.. so I'd advise that you ignore like nothing happened and find something else to do with yourself

God will never give me a woman that carries this type of mentality around....

Tufiakwa....

15 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Lovethaa: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2021
SmellySperm:
another tales by moonlight from Simp.Lovethaa

dropping threads like back-to-back unam!!

Lol that meme cracked me up but on a lighter notes I don't create fake topics bro... I'm a bachelor and I'm going through life issues , if I were to post what i go through daily You would be surprise..

The simp thing u called me actually hurts but I'll take it as you're catching cruise .. .but take note that a real man will never look down on another ...stay safe

17 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by yanabasee1(m): 10:37am On Apr 24, 2021
Collect your phone......

She emotionally blackmailed you and you chickened out instead of collecting the phone and bouncy out like a real gee..

No woman will try this with me.....I don't need to take any red pills or something...

I buy you phone and you lock me out of it say you the man ni?

3 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 24, 2021
This one don cook another lamba for us.

Alaye close thread and go sleep jare. He and officialmario are the same. Just a lonely dude behind the two monikers.

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by SavageResponse(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Guy you have too many issues going on in your life!

3 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by bigcee(m): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2021
yanabasee1:
Collect your phone......

She emotionally blackmailed you and you chickened out instead of collecting the phone and bouncy out like a real gee..

No woman will try this with me.....I don't need to take any red pills or something...

I buy you phone and you lock me out of it say you the man ni?

can u imagine.... Nigerian and thier local mentality

2 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:51am On Apr 24, 2021
I was pissed and angry because this same babe knows my password and is fond of going through my phone when I'm not there.

Bro, either you change your password or she changes hers to something you know
Men can't be losing always, things need to be balanced up

As for collecting the phone, I wouldn't advise such if this is the only issue

You both should reach a decision to know if you're allowed to keep secrets or not

4 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2021
yanabasee1:

God will never give me a woman that carries this type of mentality around....

Tufiakwa....

You're not ready to be married .. if u can't overlook little things like this
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Overlook which things?
That you have my password but I can't have yours?
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by yanabasee1(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Little things like secrets?

This is how the little things will now generate into something big and people like you will say th a man was carefree and never checkmate his wife to put her into order...

Don't give a woman a chance, she will misuse it... even abuse it...

8 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Theboy21: 10:56am On Apr 24, 2021
Op and relationship problems is like a book and a pen, nigga don experience every relationship problem for life cheesy cheesy cheesy how far with that chick wey swear for you cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by yanabasee1(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

can u imagine.... Nigerian and thier local mentality

Even if I wasn't the one who got her the phone... that will be the end of the relationship....

Women and their emotional blackmail doesn't work with me...

I stopped loving women when my ex cheated on me three times and I forgave her and she ended up leaving me for another man.... That shit ended that day... I'll like a girl but no love is attached... and if you misbehave, you get dumped....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by amadaovie(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Cheater Spotted right there!!!!! Right on track!!!

What is she hiding in her phone if the guy can come out clean with his phone password. She is definitely cheating!!!! Very easy to spot.

OP abeg collect your phone and flush out her ass!!! You are just one of her benefactor!!!

Talking from experience.

6 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 24, 2021
Whe last did you buy phone for your mum and sisters if you have any? Simp.

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Nicholehemsworth: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2021
amadaovie:

Cheater Spotted right there!!!!! Right on track!!!

What is she hiding in her phone if the guy can come out clean with his phone password. She is definitely cheating!!!! Very easy to spot.

OP abeg collect your phone and flush out her ass!!! You are just one of her benefactor!!!

Talking from experience.

There are better ways to treat a cheating spouse than collecting the gifts you bought for her...

maturity is key in any relationship

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 24, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

How much for a night?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by lillyontop(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2021
My own advise might sound simp type but it's the truth don't let it bother you let her be with the phone cos you bought it for her as a gift.. giving another person the phone that's a no go area for me and smashing the phone is another no no for me it just like setting your cash on fire. Just in put password on your phone and don't allow her also have access to your phone or any of your property let's see who e go pain pass and from there just zero the relationship for your mindb

1 Like

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by DaddyRochie1642: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2021
Lawalemi:

Hope you also extend the same helping hands to your friends when the are in need?,

Hope you also extend the same helping hands to your Family members too when the need it?.

I asked these questions because I know your type.

2 Likes

Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by Bettie95: 11:17am On Apr 24, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

Bro, either you change your password or she changes hers to something you know
Men can't be losing always, things need to be balanced up

As for collecting the phone, I wouldn't advise such if this is the only issue

You both should reach a decision to know if you're allowed to keep secrets or not

Seconded. Change your password bro. You aren't her doll.
Re: She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her by AlexB300: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2021
Lawalemi:

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Is Madly In Love With Me But I Have A Girlfriend / Have You Ever Bang A Woman You Are Not Dating / Is Honesty Always The Best Policy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.