Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,176 members, 7,957,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng (39713 Views)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
laudate:

You are jumping to conclusions, quoting 'stats' that cannot be verified by anybody, anywhere. undecided Taking a DNA test, is a personal decision.

From your response, it appears someone has foisted another man's kids on you before somewhere, or has compared you to the new man in their lives, at some point in time. sad

The fact that someone may have done so, is not enough reason to tar everyone else with the same brush. Not everybody is an owambe fan.

Take a chill pill.

He has issues. Please ignore the dogcheesy
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
laudate:

Hmmn... na wah oh. You are a woman. If a man you dated, loved, married took vows with and gave birth to his children under his roof asked you for a paternity test, after you escaped from his house when he kept battering you black and blue... would you oblige?
Just asking. This is because you seem to be in support of everything FFK did to his ex-wife. undecided

Am not in support of the vile language used in responding to FFK's allegations, but for you to jump into this case rebuking his ex-wife, while turning a blind eye to FFK's antics, without even bothering to take FFK to task for his inhuman behaviour, or even allude to his actions is quite strange. shocked In many places, there is a name for this kind of action.

I love youcheesy
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Where this write up to be mortal kombat, the writer just finished FFK with FLAWLESS VICTORY!

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by malikisah: 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
ibedun:
Whoever wrote this is not much better than the subject of this very bitter and vile write up. Even if all the allegations against FFK were true, the vileness of the author casts much doubt over the content of the "article". I feel sorry for the author and I completely detest the author for everything said to or about Precious.

Precious, I don't know you but I apologise on behalf of the author who is clearly in a tragic mental state.
Mr or whatever you are, pls go and rearrange your thoughts this instant

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by malikisah: 6:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
marv1:
So you think ffk is a nice man? Hmmm i have had some of those stories and ffk a woman wrapper, doesnt have any family values among other things. I believe strongly that 99% of what the OP said about him are correct. Apparently what would you say about a man who goes to internet and start talking about the women he has slept with. Is that not madness of a dog? If not what do you call that? You remember when he said he was bianca sleeping partner. Why didnt he say that when Ojukwu was alive. That would tell u the kind of person he is. Ffk is a complete bastard, traitor and anything evil. If u hear stories about his father or the family you will shake your head.
Thank you o jare

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by malikisah: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Craze man

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by teamchocolate: 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
If you ignore lies enough, they become the truth.. I totally support her setting facts straight with this counter! Nice one..the ffk is mad, hrd they were treating his madness in ghana... with all these I can reliably say many loose ends av been tied up for a final verdict.. the man is cursed!!!
Lucasbalo:
Like husband, like ex wife, bunch of worthless non entities washing private laundry in the public. It's just like a case of a man bathing by the stream and a mentally deranged man came up to him and steal his clothes, and the bather follows the mentally deranged man. We have two insane men then. The wife should have been the honorable one by ignoring Femi.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by teamchocolate: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
That's where u are wrong, she is not a woman scorned.. she is happily married to tahiru wada.. Na ffk dey try attach himself to her by force...
zicoraads:
Damn! I can't believe I read all that. Hell truly hath no fury like a woman scorned embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by teamchocolate: 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
which dirty stupid pedigree... his father is a traitor in yorubaland.. not someone that is ever mentioned for good... awon irankiran.. he brought limelight to his family indeed.. a bad limelight..
christinie:
"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands." My dear aunty Yemisi, all these vulgar write-ups here and there to clean your image might do 1% of the job but your best bet is to allow FFK carry out the DNA tests on your precious daughters. If you posted this with a positive DNA it would have been much better. All he asked for was a DNA test and you retaliated by:
1. Cursing him.
2. Cursing his parents.
3.Cursing innocent Nigerians who might believe his story.
You went ahead and insulted all the women in his life both past and present. You called Precious a cream induced albino. Are you jealous of her? You told us how the man has married 4 times. Are you his 1st wife? You knew he was married and separated and still went ahead to take in for him, hence your marriage to him. Haven't you ever heard of the maxim "he who comes to equity must come with clean hands". Look at the vulgar words you used in your write-up. I can't even type them. You are over 50 years ma. Please behave your age. FFK might not be a saint but you are not different either my dear.
Why do you object to a DNA test? Why do you want to distract the world with these stories, to divert attention from the bone of contention. By the way ma, why compare your new husband to your former husband? Isn't that rather childish? The truth is we know FFK, he has a pedigree, whether good or bad. Your present husband's name doesn't ring much bell. Yes Wada family is popular but you cannot compare that to FFK's name. FFK brought limelight to his family but your present husband did not. We know a certain popular Wada but he is definitely not your husband. Don't feel bad about the analysis please. You brought it upon yourself by comparing your two husbands, the fathers of your beloved innocent children. Please talk like a woman so that those of us who are sound can identify with you. You do not expect people to sympathise with you (which is what you are desperately seeking for) by using the worst gutter languages on earth. Be calm dear. Show courtesy. Stop cursing people. WHOM GOD HAS BLESSED NO ONE CAN CURSE. Ciao ciao!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by chacoonder(m): 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
kayo80:

I am guessing she is a friend to Precious, FFK's new girl. Or, one of FFK's multiple accounts on Nairaland.
My guess as well..

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by mbhs139(m): 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
tpiander:

so, its only FFK who has many women abi?

Nope! I also have so many women in ma life as well: my aunties; my mama; my sisters; my wife; my daughter; and my female folks- classmates, course mates, and female colleagues.

Does that answer your question? Ode! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by mrmetoo1: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
The stories I've heard about FFK, this just doesn't surprise me.

My dad worked for his dad in one of his companies, Kramer Italo to be specific, a huge construction company back in the day. My dad was probably the only black manager at that time. All other managers were European because even though it was owned by Chief Fani-Kayode, they presented the company as a foreign company. Anyway because my dad was the only black manager, he was close to the family especially FFK's dad, taking trips together, etc. Reason I'm saying all this is that stories I heard are not "dem say". Back then, my dad will say FFK will be high on cocaine and walk naked from his apartment to his father's house because it's close. My dad told me the height was, when his mom ran to where he was saying "Femi said he's going to kill me" "he's going to do it". Femi came running after his mother saying "Mr ... leave there, I'm going to kill that woman". My dad had to casually step in and tell his mother dad "ah ah Femi is just joking he can't kill you" while turning to Femi telling him to stop saying what he's saying. He experienced a lot while the relationship was good with them until he left the company to float his, then relationship went very sour very quickly.

So it's surprising that kind of person will become minister and go on to become a spokesperson for a presidential campaign. This is one of the reasons why when ppl criticize Buhari for not having ministers yet it's funny to me because there's no point appointing quickly and then going ahead to appoint a person like FFK

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by christinie(f): 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
mrmetoo1:

My dad worked for his dad in one of his companies, Kramer Italo to be specific, a huge construction company back in the day. My dad was probably the only black manager at that time. All other managers were European because even though it was owned by Chief Fani-Kayode, they presented the company as a foreign company. Anyway because my dad was the only black manager, he was close to the family especially FFK's dad, taking trips together, etc. Reason I'm saying all this is that stories I heard are not "dem say". Back then, my dad will say FFK will be high on cocaine and walk naked from his apartment to his father's house because it's close. My dad told me the height was, when his mom ran to where he was saying "Femi said he's going to kill me" "he's going to do it". Femi came running after his mother saying "Mr ... leave there, I'm going to kill that woman". My dad had to casually step in and tell his mother dad "ah ah Femi is just joking he can't kill you" while turning to Femi telling him to stop saying what he's saying. He experienced a lot while the relationship was good with them until he left the company to float his, then relationship went very sour very quickly.

So it's surprising that kind of person will become minister and go on to become a spokesperson for a presidential campaign. This is one of the reasons why when ppl criticize Buhari for not having ministers yet it's funny to me because there's no point appointing quickly and then going ahead to appoint a person like FFK
another APC propaganda. I bet you all would have been happy with this man if he was with you. By the way who is your dad? Your words against him.
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by mrmetoo1: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
christinie:
another APC propaganda. I bet you all would have been happy with this man if he was with you. By the way who is your dad? Your words against him.

APC propaganda?? Even his PDP members don't like him. Do you really expect me to mention my last name here?? Nah! Not going to happen.

Anyway you don't have to believe me, that'll never change what happened.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by christinie(f): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
mrmetoo1:

APC propaganda?? Even his PDP members don't like him. Do you really expect me to mention my last name here?? Nah! Not going to happen.

Anyway you don't have to believe me, that'll never change what happened.
I never said I don't believe you have a father. I only asked who he is since you mentioned him here first by yourself. By the way are you Wale?
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by mrmetoo1: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
christinie:
I never said I don't believe you have a father. I only asked who he is since you mentioned him here first by yourself. By the way are you Wale?

Lol.. I'm not Wale. You said what I said is propaganda is why I said you don't have to believe me. As far as asking who my dad is, this will mean revealing my last name which I don't want to do and frankly I don't think is that important

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by tpiander: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
mbhs139:

I am from an Ode lineage! grin grin
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by laudate: 12:42am On Aug 13, 2015
christinie:

Na wah oh! This is the internet where everyone has a username, and the cloak of anonymity is what makes social platforms like this one, thrive. Why are you invading his privacy, by asking for his father's identity??! Aunty Christine, the way you're sniffing around for details and poking your nose into a 3rd party's family background, is getting really suspicious. shocked

You are deliberately taking panadol for FFK's headache. Why are you asking if he is 'Wale?' That means you know more about this FFK matter, than you admit. Abi na wetin be your own?? shocked shocked Haba!

@mrmeetoo1, please you are perfectly within your rights to protect your dad's identity, and your own too. You have made your point clearly. Those who want to believe you can do so, while those who do not believe are free to think what they like! angry

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Twy: 1:13am On Aug 13, 2015
mrmetoo1:

I think it is well known he did drugs, supposedly he sobbered up in Ghana in the 1990s. However, I think there was a group, FFK, Akin Osuntokun and I believe Abati were close, Osuntokun and FFK were able to enter OBJ's circle, (OBJ probably knew his history). Someone introduced the group to OBJ.
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by HiDee2(m): 3:44am On Aug 13, 2015
ibedun:
Whoever wrote this is not much better than the subject of this very bitter and vile write up. Even if all the allegations against FFK were true, the vileness of the author casts much doubt over the content of the "article". I feel sorry for the author and I completely detest the author for everything said to or about Precious.

Precious, I don't know you but I apologise on behalf of the author who is clearly in a tragic mental state.

Guy, I dont knw you but I must commend you. This i first sensibly balanced comment on this topic here on NL (at least on the first page- I didn't really bother going through subsequent pages)..

All the major subjects in the write up including FFK should seek help as it is evident that there is so much bitterness, evidence of terribly bad decisions, disregard for others and vitriol in the them. Both writers (of this article and the first one) particularly.
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by AKPARAJA: 7:49am On Aug 13, 2015
This has shown me who women are,cursing ffk father,mother and a new wife to ffk.
This Yemisi women is a drowning woman looking for sympathy and who to milk and ffk was smart to spot her on time and discarded her.she never made mention of the house ffk said he bought for her.how come no other women is complaining and precious seems to be enjoying her life with ffk.
FFK go ahead and enjoy ur life cos this yemisi is a wailer
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by freeage7(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2015
christinie:
"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands." My dear aunty Yemisi, all these vulgar write-ups here and there to clean your image might do 1% of the job but your best bet is to allow FFK carry out the DNA tests on your precious daughters. If you posted this with a positive DNA it would have been much better. All he asked for was a DNA test and you retaliated by:
1. Cursing him.
2. Cursing his parents.
3.Cursing innocent Nigerians who might believe his story.
You went ahead and insulted all the women in his life both past and present. You called Precious a cream induced albino. Are you jealous of her? You told us how the man has married 4 times. Are you his 1st wife? You knew he was married and separated and still went ahead to take in for him, hence your marriage to him. Haven't you ever heard of the maxim "he who comes to equity must come with clean hands". Look at the vulgar words you used in your write-up. I can't even type them. You are over 50 years ma. Please behave your age. FFK might not be a saint but you are not different either my dear.
Why do you object to a DNA test? Why do you want to distract the world with these stories, to divert attention from the bone of contention. By the way ma, why compare your new husband to your former husband? Isn't that rather childish? The truth is we know FFK, he has a pedigree, whether good or bad. Your present husband's name doesn't ring much bell. Yes Wada family is popular but you cannot compare that to FFK's name. FFK brought limelight to his family but your present husband did not. We know a certain popular Idris Wada but he is definitely not your husband. Don't feel bad about the analysis please. You brought it upon yourself by comparing your two husbands, the fathers of your beloved innocent children. Please talk like a woman so that those of us who are sound can identify with you. You do not expect people to sympathise with you (which is what you are desperately seeking for) by using the worst gutter languages on earth. Be calm dear. Show courtesy. Stop cursing people. WHOM GOD HAS BLESSED NO ONE CAN CURSE. Ciao ciao!

Remilekun Fani Kayode, the father of Femi Fani Kayode was a big time legal luminary cum politician. A one time deputy premier of the then western region. So how did Femi brought the family to limelight?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by melzabull(f): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2015
barcanista:

Na wa for this FFK of a man o. The guys has no good record at all....
In.cest is a norm in the 'west'. Frequents stories of how father bleeps and rapes their daughters. Only difference here is son bleeps mother cheesy
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by theDEVILisHERE: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
melzabull:
In.cest is a norm in the 'west'. Frequents stories of how father bleeps and rapes their daughters. Only difference here is son bleeps mother cheesy

Hmm
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
AKPARAJA:
This has shown me who women are,cursing ffk father,mother and a new wife to ffk.
This Yemisi women is a drowning woman looking for sympathy and who to milk and ffk was smart to spot her on time and discarded her.she never made mention of the house ffk said he bought for her.how come no other women is complaining and precious seems to be enjoying her life with ffk.

Ode!

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
melzabull:

Who let you out?
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by melzabull(f): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
oreos:

Who let you out?
are you okay?
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by laudate: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
AKPARAJA:

Were you there when he bought her a house in London??! Or did you witness the title deeds to the property? shocked

Oga, take am easy. FFK is an unstable fellow, judging from his utterances. Be careful how you defend him, lest you get soiled by his antics. undecided

And finally, your opening statement gives us the impression that a woman did not give birth to you. Did you drop from heaven?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Dav24(m): 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
"i dont wnat to talk about it" just for the same mistake to re occur.[/quote] But there is decency in everything, other families are equally passing through similar situations if not worst but no one is making headlines about it. And again, i think that woman may have given other men access to her privacy before the birth of those girls and if this happened, she can never accept anything that will expose it.
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Dav24(m): 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
"i dont wnat to talk about it" just for the same mistake to re occur.[/quote] But there is decency in everything, other families are equally passing through similar situations if not worst but no one is making headlines about it. Moreover, it is very likely that, the woman actually permitted other men access to her privacy before the birth of those girls and if this happened, she can never accept anything that will expose it.
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by tsmith(f): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
oatzeal:
Source:
http://www.theelitesng.com/explosive-the-truth-about-ffk-yemisi-wadas-camp-rips-femi-fani-kayode-apart/

PICTURES OF FIRST WIFE SURATU, SECOND WIFE YEMISI , THIRD WIFE "REGINA" AND THE NEW (FOURTH) WIFE BELOW

Wow, words of wisdom. Every projection and prediction here came to pass for poor precious. From the beating, to nude sharing, to marine spirit and mental illness claims, to attempting to take kids away. Obviously this dude FFK is not only a narcissist but also a lunatic on the lose. If I remember clearly, he used to have several pseudonym here on naira land and regularly interchanged writing in 1st and 3rd party. Very clumsy clunk.

Only in Nigeria is such still roaming free and calling shots

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by landforeast(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
And a man with this questionable character was once a minister of FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. Wonderful

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu In Bayelsa Ahead Of Governorship Election (Photo) / DSS Finds Rolls Royce In Judge’s 15 Cars Fleet-the Nation / Dr Paul Enenche Endorses Peter Obi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.