Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng (39395 Views)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by White007(m): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2015
And to think that this junky was once a minister of the federal republic is all the more baffling. Whoever appointed this man minister deserve to have his head examined and be locked up in a psychiatric home.

9 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

With that fvcked face suffering from facial elephantiasis and those crusty fee - Ilderton road is ya 2nd home. You are fooling anyone but yourself.

Just stop daydreaming and fantasising with ya yeasty pum getting moist about some guy who doesn't give two fvcks about ya existence - unless you want to come find you in East Ldn and smack the shiit out of ya chicken head. Stop quoting, minger.

Ode! cheesy

I am not as messed as you are. I am not the one who grew up in Peckham. There are too many sickos and gangstascheesy. I can underatand, okaycheesy

Don't let me catch you spewing rubbish on Nairaland again or else...tongue (That is a story for another)

Good day to you, son of a biatch cool

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by fkaz(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2015
"Are you so fooled into thinking that because you have held some positions in government means that God is answering your prayers? It is only in Nigeria that a mental case like yours can be given a public post. I mean the best cannot exactly be selected for a country run by greedy criminals".

See finishing

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2015
Ralphlauren:
this rant does'nt change the fact that yemisi has refused to have a DNA test done on her girls.

if she is clean and innocent, she should get the DNA test done and if the results prove FKK is their father, then she can attack him head on.

however, as long as the issue of the paternity of the girls linger on, all she is doing is blowing hot air.

Mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Ralphlauren(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2015
oreos:

Mtchewww

Yemisi tongue i knew you were going to respond to my post. you carry this matter on your head like agbero at mile 2 market.

anyways, get the DNA test for the girls and save them any further embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by shollyboy2: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2015
listen to back to back by "Drake" while reading this then you will know this people are just douchebags and scumbags..
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Yemisi tongue i knew you were going to respond to my post. you carry this matter on your head like agbero at mile 2 market.

anyways, get the DNA test for the girls and save them any further embarrassment.

LOL cheesy

If you were the son of FFK and you happen to be privy to who your so-called father is, would you submit yourself to a DNA test experiment? As for me, God forbid. I disagree with my dad on Facebook and it got to a point I had to block him because of some of his views. I shudder to think of what I would do if he behaves like FFK. I won't hate him but I wouldn't treat him any different from an elder.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by bjcuntis(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2015
ibedun:
Whoever wrote this is not much better than the subject of this very bitter and vile write up. Even if all the allegations against FFK were true, the vileness of the author casts much doubt over the content of the "article". I feel sorry for the author and I completely detest the author for everything said to or about Precious.

Precious, I don't know you but I apologise on behalf of the author who is clearly in a tragic mental state.

Take a look at what u wrote, it makes sense abi?
Any reasonable human will knw d woman who wrote dis article (cos u could tell by d tone) ws writing it with lots of pain, she has prolly been a victim of dat retard.
For u to take side with him den its safe to say u r no different from him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Ralphlauren(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2015
oreos:

LOL cheesy

If you were the son of FFK and you happen to be privy to who your so-called father is, would you submit yourself to a DNA test experiment? As for me, God forbid. I disagree with my dad on Facebook and it got to a point I had to block him because of some of his views. I shudder to think of what I would do if he behaves like FFK. I won't hate him but I wouldn't treat him any different from an elder.

Yes, i will subject myself to a DNA test.what i wont do is live life knowing that there are doubts on my paternity. it seems you do not understand the gravity of FKK's allegations. even though he is known to be a lunatic, the DNA test should be done to clear all doubts

there's nothing worse than having a parent question the paternity of his child/fidelity of his mum.

i will get the DNA test and if truly he is the dad, i will happily 'dis-father' him grin

however, if he is not . . . . hmmmmmm, then momma has got some explaining to do.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by wrongnumber: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2015
This is why sometimes i believe a one on one chat with the immediate ex of the man or woman we intend to date will save us lots of avoidable heartaches.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by wrongnumber: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2015
oreos:

LOL cheesy

How can you block someone because he has a different opinion to yours? Gosh
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2015
Ralphlauren:

Yes, i will subject myself to a DNA test.what i wont do is live life knowing that there are doubts on my paternity. you seems you do not understand the gravity of FKK's allegations. even though he is known to be a lunatic, the DNA test should be done to clear all doubts

there's nothing worse than having a parent question the paternity of his child/fidelity of his mum.

i will get the DNA test and if truly he is the dad, i will happily 'dis-father' him grin

however, if he is not . . . . hmmmmmm, then momma has got some explaining to do.

You have a point but still I am not sure I would want to. I think not knowing would give me a personal satisfaction.

I believe your parents are the people who made sacrifice for you. Any other so called father and mother in the picture are mere sperm donor and a baby carrier.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2015
wrongnumber:

How can you block someone because he has a different opinion to yours? Gosh

I don't like being upset. He is my dad and I wouldn't want to go back and forth with him. They are issues we would hardly delve into when we are together. It might interest to know that he has been asking for my opinion when he realised what I had done.
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Ralphlauren(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2015
oreos:

You have a point but still I am not sure I would want to. I am not big on the paternity nonsense. I think not knowing would give me a personal satisfaction.

I believe your parents are the people who made sacrifice for you. Any other so called father and mother in the picture are mere sperm donor and a baby carrier.

it goes beyond that.

if this question of paternity is not sorted, it will hang over the girls even for their future generations.

just because one of the girls got lucky and married one of the Randles doesnt mean there wont be raised eyebrows and side talks behind her back.

i still believe Yemisi isn't clean. if she's 100percent sure she didnt stray elsewhere, she should get the test done. its a no-brainer

i guess she knows the storm that would arise if its discovered that FKK didnt father one or all of the girls so she is not prepared to risk it

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Ellashow: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2015
alexlee50:
bro, the rich have lots of secrets. If u recall, obasanjo son divorced his wife on the basis that his father was sleeping with her.that is how it roles in the rich and powerful. The richer they are, the dirtier the scandal

Obasanjo was sleeping with the said woman first before the son wanted to court her. Rumor had it that they 'codedly' warned him but still went ahead to marry her. So, when father/son relationship went south, the son used that as a weapon to smeared his father's name.
Rich people and their dirty secrets

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by wrongnumber: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2015
oreos:

I don't like being upset. He is my dad and I wouldn't want to go back and forth with him. They are issues we would hardly delve into when we are together. It might interest to know that he has been asking for my opinion when he realised what I had done.

When next you find yourself in a situation where your opinion defers from another and it seems no one is bending, just conclude your argument by saying "well you have right to your own opinion but this is what i think....." Dont ever get angry with another person fro having a different opinion from yours no matter how crazy their opinion may sound. This is one of the true test of intellectual maturity ok..

Do have a great day.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Dav24(m): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2015
I sympathized with this two families very seriously. It seems to me that the two families are now trading their moral values to plead their innocent forgeting about the negative aspect of their action on their families. Haba! two fully grown adults happyly disgracing their entire families on social network. its a pity.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by wrongnumber: 10:39am On Aug 12, 2015
Dav24:
I sympathized with this two families very seriously. It seems to me that the two families are now trading their moral values to plead their innocent forgeting about the negative aspect of their action on their families. Haba! two fully grown adults happyly disgracing their entire families on social network. its a pity.

I dont see it as digrace though. Shits do happen and sometimes it takes moves like this to clear the air.

The "lets not talk about it" factor has destroyed many relationships where you ask a man or woman about their past and they will say"i dont wnat to talk about it" just for the same mistake to re occur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by SirShymexx: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2015
oreos:

Ode! cheesy

I am not as messed as you are. I am not the one who grew up in Peckham. There are too many sickos and gangstascheesy. I can underatand, okaycheesy

Don't let me catch you spewing rubbish on Nairaland again or else...tongue (That is a story for another)

Good day to you, son of a biatch cool

Lol. The only twisted and messed heifer is the one stalking an anonymous guy everywhere on the internet. The "sicko" and "gangsta" is the same one you have forever been getting moist for and talking about admiring lol.

Yes, I'm a "sicko" and I skin mofo alive. And I'm so "gangsta", my trigger fingers aren't my twitter fingers - they get busy with pulling the trigger as a certified gun man. Can you fvck off my back and stop following me everywhere, biitch? The only way I'll fvck ya yeasty pum is to stick a garden fork in there lol. What say you?

Stupid daughter of a cheap who.re and crack head father. Ya mum and dad aren't different from the two loafers this thread is about.
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by nkyblast(f): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2015
D story of ds FFK is getting out of hand,a responsible man will nt change women like he changes his boxers,ds FFK if am to judge u with ds writeup den I will say u re not a good man,hoping to hear ur reply to ds writeup.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2015
I thought FFK is the only one drug has messed up here. The writer too is no different.

Ndi ara!

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by fireforfire: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2015
Hmm... dis is a very very very deeeeeep revrlation.
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by enomakos(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2015
ibedun:
Whoever wrote this is not much better than the subject of this very bitter and vile write up. Even if all the allegations against FFK were true, the vileness of the author casts much doubt over the content of the "article". I feel sorry for the author and I completely detest the author for everything said to or about Precious.

Precious, I don't know you but I apologise on behalf of the author who is clearly in a tragic mental state.
seconded

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by anumide(f): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2015
Ralphlauren:

has it ever occurred pro-DNA analysis fan of FFK that these girls are adults and are free to reject DNA analysis?
besides, all they need is personal effects of the girls and its done. if FFK really wants it done, he will get it done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by vigasimple(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2015
christinie:
"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands." My dear aunty Yemisi, all these vulgar write-ups here and there to clean your image might do 1% of the job but your best bet is to allow FFK carry out the DNA tests on your precious daughters. If you posted this with a positive DNA it would have been much better. All he asked for was a DNA test and you retaliated by:
1. Cursing him.
2. Cursing his parents.
3.Cursing innocent Nigerians who might believe his story.
You went ahead and insulted all the women in his life both past and present. You called Precious a cream induced albino. Are you jealous of her? You told us how the man has married 4 times. Are you his 1st wife? You knew he was married and separated and still went ahead to take in for him, hence your marriage to him. Haven't you ever heard of the maxim "he who comes to equity must come with clean hands". Look at the vulgar words you used in your write-up. I can't even type them. You are over 50 years ma. Please behave your age. FFK might not be a saint but you are not different either my dear.
Why do you object to a DNA test? Why do you want to distract the world with these stories, to divert attention from the bone of contention. By the way ma, why compare your new husband to your former husband? Isn't that rather childish? The truth is we know FFK, he has a pedigree, whether good or bad. Your present husband's name doesn't ring much bell. Yes Wada family is popular but you cannot compare that to FFK's name. FFK brought limelight to his family but your present husband did not. We know a certain popular Wada but he is definitely not your husband. Don't feel bad about the analysis please. You brought it upon yourself by comparing your two husbands, the fathers of your beloved innocent children. Please talk like a woman so that those of us who are sound can identify with you. You do not expect people to sympathise with you (which is what you are desperately seeking for) by using the worst gutter languages on earth. Be calm dear. Show courtesy. Stop cursing people. WHOM GOD HAS BLESSED NO ONE CAN CURSE. Ciao ciao!

GBAM

The most objective reply of all.

The Fkk article is written by his blessing why this is also written by ex wife blessing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by kodlins(f): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2015
I bet it was this man's curse that ruined GEJ.. or added to his misfortune
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by ymomoh: 11:17am On Aug 12, 2015
WILL YOU SWERVE OUT OF THE INTERNET NOW!!!!Femi deserves this..he will do the same without being the least provoked..Take time O!!!
ibedun:

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Erukulele(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2015
This man asked for paternity test and ready to foot the bill. Madam Yemisi if you are so sure of yourself do it and let the alleged devil be put shame any sane man can ask for it if he doubts his wife.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by TS2(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2015
Dang!
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. The only twisted and messed heifer is the one stalking an anonymous guy everywhere on the internet. The "sicko" and "gangsta" is the same one you have forever been getting moist for and talking about admiring lol.

Yes, I'm a "sicko" and I skin mofo alive. And I'm so "gangsta", my trigger fingers aren't my twitter fingers - they get busy with pulling the trigger as a certified gun man. Can you fvck off my back and stop following me everywhere, biitch? The only way I'll fvck ya yeasty pum is to stick a garden fork in there lol. What say you?

Stupid daughter of a cheap who.re and crack head father. Ya mum and dad aren't different from the two loafers this thread is about.

Why have you refused to act like a reasonable being despite all my cajoling? How does fvck, LovePeddler, and pum come into all these? Perhap, you use those uncouth and filthy words because they remind you of who you really are. This is why I keep telling you to seek help but you wouldn't listen. You are not getting any younger, boy. It is not to late to seek help.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2015
Ralphlauren:

it goes beyond that.

if this question of paternity is not sorted, it will hang over the girls even for their future generations.

just because one of the girls got lucky and married one of the Randles doesnt mean there wont be raised eyebrows and side talks behind her back.

i still believe Yemisi isn't clean. if she's 100percent sure she didnt stray elsewhere, she should get the test done. its a no-brainer

i guess she knows the storm that would arise if its discovered that FKK didnt father one or all of the girls so she is not prepared to risk it
I have witnessed something like that and it was genotype not DNA that was an issue. The mum in this case refused to admit to anything or redo the test for her son. She maintained her innocence and she didn't even try to beg her husband or seek to clarify the issue any further. It turned out she was not lying and she was vindicated. To my knowledge the man in this case wasn't even a sicko.b

You don't need to prove to a sicko (a user and an abuser) that he is the father of your children. FFK is not worth it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2019: Tinubu Declines To Lead Buhari’s National Campaign / Photos: President Buhari Arrives Germany / Buhari Sacks FIRS Chairman Appoints Babantunde Fowler As Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.