Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng (39406 Views)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2015
wrongnumber:

When next you find yourself in a situation where your opinion defers from another and it seems no one is bending, just conclude your argument by saying "well you have right to your own opinion but this is what i think....." Dont ever get angry with another person fro having a different opinion from yours no matter how crazy their opinion may sound. This is one of the true test of intellectual maturity ok..

Do have a great day.
I know and I quite agree with you. I am working on it. However do you realise that there are some issues that you just can't overlook when someone has a different opinion, for instance the issue of gender inequality, rape and abuse. Usually I maintain my silence and walk away from that person.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Ramwab94(m): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2015
ibedun:
Whoever wrote this is not much better than the subject of this very bitter and vile write up. Even if all the allegations against FFK were true, the vileness of the author casts much doubt over the content of the "article". I feel sorry for the author and I completely detest the author for everything said to or about Precious.

Precious, I don't know you but I apologise on behalf of the author who is clearly in a tragic mental state.
Abeg FFK is one sentimental man. You never can trust him. His private life has been worstly a hiccup of late so has his political dealings. You really can't despise all what the author claims as though, it was written with so much aggression, but nonetheless, s/he's got a very good base points in talking the disastrous private family lives of FFK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by bonechamberlain(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2015
ibedun:
Whoever wrote this is not much better than the subject of this very bitter and vile write up. Even if all the allegations against FFK were true, the vileness of the author casts much doubt over the content of the "article". I feel sorry for the author and I completely detest the author for everything said to or about Precious.

Precious, I don't know you but I apologise on behalf of the author who is clearly in a tragic mental state.
exactly very wayward and unmatured writeup.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by oatzeal(m): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2015
First posted on Source: http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/08/exposed-femi-fani-kayode-ffk-s-secret.html

The fastest growing blog in NIGERIA ... NAIRANAIJANEWS NAIRA NAIJA NEWS
http://nairanaijanews..com
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by wrongnumber: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
oreos:

I know and I quite agree with you. I am working on it. However do you realise that there are some issues that you just can't overlook when someone has a different opinion, for instance the issue of gender inequality, rape and abuse. Usually I maintain my silence and walk away from that person.

Thanks.

YOU ARE WELCOME
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by julius2825(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
I posted a link earlier, and we where far behind, but now we are leading, thanks to those who have voted. if you are just seeing this, a foundation that has been giving employment to unemployed youths in Nigeria have been nominated by the UN for an award, the group is leading now and other groups are in pursuit so Nairalanders 'west African vocational education ' wave is still seeking your vote, click on the link and scroll down and click on west African vocational education wave and then vote, make a Nairalander proud, make a Nigerian proud, vote! http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=55c24da2e4b0e200525f890b
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by SirShymexx: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
oreos:

Why have you refused to act like a reasonable being despite all my cajoling? How does fvck, LovePeddler, and pum come into all these? Perhap, you use those uncouth and filthy words because they remind you of who you really are. This is why I keep telling you to seek help but you wouldn't listen. You are not getting any younger, boy. It is not to late to seek help.

Are you nuts? Cajoling? Do I look like ya fam or someone that knows you from anywhere to cajole? I told you to fvck off time ago - do that and stop quoting my darn posts.

Shove ya advice in ya arse - if you stray into my path with idiotic tripe, you will get lashed like the Pharisees did Jesus. Fvck ya emotions and opinions - this is the darn internet, I don't know anyone on here. No manners. No personality. Shyte, if Methuselah were alive, he'd give me a medal for a job well done. So fvck getting older on an anonymous forum with inconsequential people.

Scandalous daughter of a cum bucket for a mum and a crack fiend for pops, suck ya mum. And in ya wretched life, don't ever bring my mum and sisters to anything again.
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by davidque007(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
what a shameless family

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by ogedax: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
That is what you get when you marry a married man or someone with kids. And why are we not hearing any noise from the first wife instead is Yemi who is the second wife?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
ogedax:
That is what you get when you marry a married man or someone with kids. And why are we not hearing any noise from the first wife instead is Yemi who is the second wife?

First wife and second wife are padis. The picture of their daughters together can prove it. It was Yemisi that was attacked and not Saratu.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by daillest: 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
z

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by teepain: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
What I know, by deductive reasoning, is that FFK is a grossly irresponsible man! And I say it advisedly, considering the fact that he went online sometimes ago to throw jabs at Bianca Ojukwu and make jest of their sex escapades. Who does that in this age? Kissing and telling! Disgusting fellow.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by laudate: 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
tpiander:
A nler wrote it.

His daughters have written before, they dont write like motor park touts, that's a nl thing.

True! There are ways to issue a damning 'put down' without sounding vile, bitter or hysterical. And there was no need to drag his late mum into this mess. The writer should just have ignored FFK. He is not worth the stress.
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by zubby29(m): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
GudluckIBB:
See the Person Jonathan made his Campaign spokesperson.

Jonathan is a cursed Man. Bishop Mike Okonkwo has really confirmed that jonathan is cursed.

Its a pity!
i still dont understand y gej settled for dat drug addict called ffk

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by laudate: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

..... The woman is even proud of letting a next man raise her children - what a waste. And the FFK needs to go to rehab, and stay away from both the internet and public, till he can find himself. He is a disgrace to humanity!

Oh, what should she have done when a decent, responsible man came into her life and gave her a new beginning, in order to help her pick up the pieces of her heart, after the tortuous life she had with that jerk called FFK??

Should she have abandoned her daughters in FFK's house so he could ruin their lives, the same way he ruined hers'? Let us know. shocked

There are so many decent, successful, high flying folks today who received an education and excelled, courtesy of their step-fathers and/or step-mothers who made a difference in their lives, when their real parents were nowhere to be found.

So your comment really does not hold water.. sorry! undecided

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by christinie(f): 1:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
vigasimple:

GBAM

The most objective reply of all.

The Fkk article is written by his blessing why this is also written by ex wife blessing.
thanks dear.
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nuzo1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
This same idiots were hailing the nuisance called FFK when he was all around town announcing how he bleeped Bianca Ojukwu. They called him their spokesman just to spite some people.

Hell broke loose when the evil turned west.

Fu-cking hypocrites angry

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by SirShymexx: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2015
laudate:

Oh, what should she have done when a decent, responsible man came into her life and gave her a new beginning, in order to help her pick up the pieces of her heart, after the tortuous life she had with that jerk called FFK??

Should she have abandoned her daughters in FFK's house so he could ruin their lives, the same way he ruined hers'? Let us know. shocked

There are so many decent, successful, high flying folks today who received an education and excelled, courtesy of their step-fathers and/or step-mothers who made a difference in their lives, when their real parents were nowhere to be found.

So your comment really does not hold water.. sorry! undecided

Err, what caused the show of shame between the two lunatics? DNA, no? So, do you really believe that's their step-dad or their real dad - the same man she was fvcking, while married to the man? And what's responsible about a man Fvcking a next man's wife?

From the rant on this thread - the woman is just the typical slut that flows with the weather. I'm sure the cum bucket met the alleged step- dad at an owanbe party and started Fvcking him till her slutty arse got kicked out of her matrimonial home.

I don't even care for the family but only worthless scums spam their family issues all over the internet for all and sundry to have an opinion on them.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
And the sh!t gets messier by the day! *pulls seat, spectating*.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by baby124: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
This sounds like it is coming from the daughter whose paternity is being questioned. Everyone knows FFK is a dead beat but it does not take away from the fact that it is within his rights to ask for a DNA test. The woman if her hands are clean should not hesitate especially with this sort of man. He will wash you completely in public. The damage has already been done, to redeem herself and her girl's image, do the test and put FFK to shame. Otherwise she is setting those girls up for very trying marriages and life. No matter what, this lunatic and supposed loose mother are the biological parent of these girls. The drug peddling and incestuous grandparents are also their biological grandparents. Inlaws and enemies are laughing. It will take God's grace for them not to be ridiculed about it by their spouses. And most Yoruba families will avoid marrying them because of all this drama and the public show of lunacy, which can be genetic

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by tpiander: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

Not alluding to the curses and, despicable classless show of shame. I just saw a few pointers in there that scream one of his daughters. I doubt his ex-wife would be referring to her herself in 3rd person. Then again, a lot of women are narcissistic and self-absorbed.

Crazy father and bitter/slutty mum. Crazy folks!

All the pointers point to it being a nler.

I'm guessing its either someone he scorned and who is not very familiar with Yoruba culture, or just an aspiring scriptwriter who is doing their first rachet job.

His daughters would not write about their father like that, they are not agberos.

Traditionally, in Yoruba culture, if your kids misbehave, they become the mother's responsibility until the father has cooled temper.

That's where the proverb "omo to ba se daadaa, ti baba e ni, omo ti o se, ti iya e ni" comes from.
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by DJBIGGY(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
overdrive:
has a nice taste in women that is all he has going for him.

nice taste and he got a bleached experiment undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by christinie(f): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
enomakos:
seconded
"Thirded" Lol.
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by christinie(f): 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
Erukulele:
This man asked for paternity test and ready to foot the bill. Madam Yemisi if you are so sure of yourself do it and let the alleged devil be put shame any sane man can ask for it if he doubts his wife.
gbamest! If I were her I'd be so eager to carry out the test to prove my innocence. Her objecting to DNA tests is very suspicious.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
christinie:
gbamest! If I were her I'd be so eager to carry out the test to prove my innocence. Her objecting to DNA tests is very suspicious.

Why would anyone be eager to please a sickoshocked who told you that she gives a damn about what he and his family think?

She doesn't need to please anybody but herself and her kids. Once that is achieved any other human becomes irrelevant.

I can begin to imagine how he feels about the kids. Leaving him confused about his pertenity is pure sweet sensation.cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by christinie(f): 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ralphlauren:
this rant does'nt change the fact that yemisi has refused to have a DNA test done on her girls.

if she is clean and innocent, she should get the DNA test done and if the results prove FKK is their father, then she can attack him head on.

however, as long as the issue of the paternity of the girls lingers on, all she is doing is blowing hot air.
my point exactly

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by christinie(f): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
oreos:

Why would anyone be eager to please a sickoshocked who told you that she gives a damn about what he and his family think?

She doesn't need to please anybody but herself and her kids. Once that is achieved any other human becomes irrelevant.

I can begin to imagine how he feels about the kids. Leaving him confused about his pertenity is pure sweet sensation.cheesy
the paternity test is not to please FFK. This matter has gone beyond that. She should prove to the whole world that she did not impose other men's children on FFK. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by christinie(f): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
JideJamez:
Jonathan will be "smh" wherever he his at this revelation ..... And be like "had I know" same with obj
So now you included OBJ's name? FFK is still better than some of yall.
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by oatzeal(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
First posted on Source: http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/08/exposed-femi-fani-kayode-ffk-s-secret.html

The fastest growing blog in NIGERIA ... NAIRANAIJANEWS NAIRA NAIJA NEWS
http://nairanaijanews..com
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
christinie:
the paternity test is not to please FFK. This matter has gone beyond that. She should prove to the whole world that she did not impose other men's children on FFK. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Was the world present when he was acting like a beast? Was the world there when she was hurting? She owes no one any explanation but herself and her kids. It would have been a big deal if she were asking for financial and emotional support. I don't think she is interested any neither does she want her kids to have anything to do with a beast.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by christinie(f): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
oreos:

Was the world present when he was acting like a beast? Was the world there when she was hurting? She owes no one any explanation but herself and her kids. It would have been a big deal if she were asking for financial and emotional support. I don't think she is interested any neither does she want her kids to have anything to do with a beast.
he bought her a house in London and also sponsored the kids financially till 2012 when she refused to subject them to DNA tests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State / The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega / Fayose On Bike During Road Inspection In Ado-Ekiti (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.