Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng (39405 Views)

Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by repogirl(f): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2015
Yeh! .... See insalt, to even im mama sef shocked and im papa shocked and even alleging that he indulged in homo shocked shocked

This is exactly what happens when a woman is scorned! angry

Anyway the gist is sweet, Yemisi should release more juicy details abeg... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2015
shocked shocked
Whaddafrigginghell!!!!

FFK, I de greet o! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by zicoraads: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2015
Damn! I can't believe I read all that. Hell truly hath no fury like a woman scorned embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by femi4: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2015
azimibraun:
I hope Dino will learn from this failed individual FFK... I can only use FFK as reference in advising other young Nigerians who may want to toe his adventurous and over ambitious lifestyle. That's the only good he can be used for now. Just for Referencing.
Dino is still a learner where ffk dey

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by tintingz(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2015
When a story is long like this I don't know if it is a lie or true.
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by NOTRIBE: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2015
the person that wrote this response is not better than FFK, no sane woman would even respond to the kind foolishness by ffk on the internet, not to talk of writing such vulgar comments. Even as notorious as FFK, he could not even condescend to this level of irresponsible mudslinging.. FFK AND YEMISI are both irresponsible, that is why i love the internet, this is part 1, we will gradually see all their nude pics,how they made love, how they took their bath everyday e.t.c.. very irresponsible folks and bad role models

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by DTOBS(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2015
Men! That precious fine no b small ooooo...FFK u b mumu oooo,only you come dey do window shopping for women...
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm eleyi gidi gan! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 12, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
summary pls
That he, FKK is carrying a load upon load of Buthlezi

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by oruzuruzu1ofnija(m): 8:26am On Aug 12, 2015
Wack wacky wackiest post hissss
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Bacteriocin(m): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2015
marv1:
Ffk is still enjoying his loot now, by the time he is broke he begins to attack govt of the day on the pages of newspaper.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by cococandy(f): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2015
I pity that girl he's with now.

Although we know he's a certified mofo, we didn't need all that information. Ewww

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by ONIjibit1(m): 8:31am On Aug 12, 2015
Make I book this space first, d story line is interesting
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Sanchez01: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2015
ibedun:
Whoever wrote this is not much better than the subject of this very bitter and vile write up. Even if all the allegations against FFK were true, the vileness of the author casts much doubt over the content of the "article". I feel sorry for the author and I completely detest the author for everything said to or about Precious.

Precious, I don't know you but I apologise on behalf of the author who is clearly in a tragic mental state.
FFK's hands are obviously not clean. The writer, though bitter, revealed a whole lot. There could be some possibility of exaggeration but I somewhat believe the author. FFK is somewhat terrible.

9 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by alexlee50: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2015
boboLIL:
Lolss....... Ffk get bad record oo.... Did you not f*ck ur own.........? What? Mother.......chai.....and ur dad cursed u?......nawa ooo..... He de behave like cursed entity sef
bro, the rich have lots of secrets. If u recall, obasanjo son divorced his wife on the basis that his father was sleeping with her.that is how it roles in the rich and powerful. The richer they are, the dirtier the scandal

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Banter1(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2015
ibedun:
Whoever wrote this is not much better than the subject of this very bitter and vile write up. Even if all the allegations against FFK were true, the vileness of the author casts much doubt over the content of the "article". I feel sorry for the author and I completely detest the author for everything said to or about Precious.

Precious, I don't know you but I apologise on behalf of the author who is clearly in a tragic mental state.
wailing Wailers

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by godwin120alex: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2015
Yemisi is my spec very beautiful

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by 989900: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2015
ibedun:

FFK is that you? #busted

10 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm.... FFK d fine faced junky. Damnnnnn.... guy I somersault for U. I fear that this day will come wen ya lousiness will bounce back to U. God av mercy. And I thot that U are sensible.

Oh Lord we ask for deliverance upon his damnnnned soul or better still lost soul. Amin O!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by 989900: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2015
This is far, far, farrrrr lowerrrrr than below the belt -- I wouldn't do this to my worst enemy.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Koolking(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2015
Op, you should have given us the story as it was given to you...raw. Why removed names. The woman wanted her story collaborated.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by anwe: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2015
Why are you people insulting our sensibility, na una alone get problems ? everyone has theirs, make una go manage una own and leave us alone.
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by ITSAWRAPP: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2015
A mere sperm donor? what an upper cut punch

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by LockDown69(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2015
GBAM!!![color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

LOL... Of course, I did, you lazy boy grin grin..

LOL @ counter thread!! A man who blabs so much will always have little or no secret.
The man really got case. Do you know he's a nairalander?? grin
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by LockDown69(m): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2015
FFK, you have officially been Chopped & screwed.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2015
All I see is a pain ex-ashana, bitching around
Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Cybertext(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2015
That's Wanraful.... all this from one man??

1 Like

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Hope15: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2015
Bianca will be having some very loud laughs these days.

What a sperm donor!

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by poseidon12: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2015
And this is the character GEJ surrounded himself with for his reelection campaign, and Obasanjo saw fit to make a minister. God forbid. Nigeria has really suffered as a country.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2015
ibedun:

its either u r into d whole sugar daddy thing or u r just damn plain stu............pid

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / Bayo Fulani's Daughter Kidnapped In Osun State / The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.