Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander (2413 Views)

Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by vivypretty(f): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2015
are you sure she is
even pregnant, she might just
be late and there are cases
where a woman skips a cycle(it is
not so rare) get your mind and
peace and advice her to go do a pregnancy test. That's if she
does not decide to report you
ro the police and press rape
charges and guess what? They
can use this thread as evidence
against you
if she is be man enough to take responsibility there are students who work and school at the same time
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by priscaoge(f): 7:17am On Aug 12, 2015
Mynd44:

1. I have not mentioned abortion have I? If the girl is someone close to me, I will be more worried that the guy raped her than asking her to condemn herself to a married where the man will likely force her to do things she does not want to do

2. If the girl wants to keep the baby. Again what baby? How are you even sure she is pregnant and not late?

3. No one can "insist that they get married babe. You cant force someone to marry you because you are pregnant.

And what if she's actually pregnant? That's what I asked. Of course u can't force anyone to marry u because u are pregnant. My post was based on what op said. Op actually wants "to get rid of the mess" according to him. He sounds as if he knows she's actually pregnant. If he is man enough to get a girl pregnant, he should be man enough to take up his responsibilities instead of seeking help to "get rid of it", and that's my point. She may or may not be pregnant because our circles changes, so if she is, op should take his responsibilities.
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Mynd44: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:

And what if she's actually pregnant? That's what I asked. Of course u can't force anyone to marry u because u are pregnant. My post was based on what op said. Op actually wants "to get rid of the mess" according to him. He sounds as if he knows she's actually pregnant.
The OP is a disillusioned kid who is used to getting what he wants and can't think straight.

He will be alright in the end whether she is pregnant or not
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2015
torla123:

No sir, I'm in my second year, she's still seeking admission.
that is serious case ooo but what has been her character i mean how does she behaves to this development, sad, or what?
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by priscaoge(f): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2015
Mynd44:

The OP is a disillusioned kid who is used to getting what he wants and can't think straight.

He will be alright in the end whether she is pregnant or not

Of course he will be alright. Maybe next time he will not force himself on any girl that says No to sex!
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by torla123: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2015
elijah2u:
that is serious case ooo but what has been her character i mean how does she behaves to this development, sad, or what?
So sad bro
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2015
[size=15pt]you must marry her ooo.

or else i tell kanye west
[/size]
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Dotwillis1(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=14pt]Marry her and don't argue with me angry angry angry angry angry

When next a woman says NO to sex, respect her and take Ur third leg inside. Don't force her because u actually raped that girl. NO means NO. Now u have succeeded in putting her in a family way, Marry her.
[/size]
lol.. Funny and true talk
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by GbagaunHunter: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2015
SkinnyDude:
cc GbagaunHunter
Thanks man...
Keep up the good work!
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by cowgirl9090: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
It's pathetically despicable that metarmorphosized morongenoric nincompoop with a refurbished brain like you who ought to live in opulence in Yabaleft is roaming freely in town.

Are you a brother to thesonofmark cheesy
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by SkinnyDude(m): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2015
GbagaunHunter:
Thanks man...
Keep up the good work!
i am loyal

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2015
cowgirl9090:

Are you a brother to thesono.fmark cheesy

He's also an ardenti sequipedalian-cum-literatti who births his opinions via eloquent use of words of the Anglo lingua.
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by IamLEGEND1: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2015
torla123:

On 29th of last month, i wanted to do it as usual but she refused and i tried to relieved my self by forcing my d*ck into her (I didn't penetrate) when it's time to release i quickly commot my thing i thought i did it smartly but she said she felt the semen which means i had released before actually withdrawing
Though I claimed i didn't release in her bt she insisted and i didn't take it personal because i didn't penetrate her.

what is this back and forth,contradictory nonsènse?

so did you penetrate or didnt you penetrate....

#YouAreARapistBTW
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by torla123: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
Any other suggestion pls
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by cowgirl9090: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

He's also an ardenti sequipedalian-cum-literatti who births his opinions via eloquent use of words of the Anglo lingua.

Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by torla123: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
She's yet to see it, pls help me.
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by MrCork: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
torla123:
Fellow nairalanders pls advice me, there is this girl that am currently having issue with. Have been dating her for like 2 years ago, and we dont used to have sex. But like 2 month ago she started doing normal, we do do it but with protection.
On 29th of last month, i wanted to do it as usual but she refused and i tried to relieved my self by forcing my d*ck into her(I didn't penetrate),when it's time to release i quickly commot my thing, thought have done it smartly but she said she felt the semen which means have released before actually withdrawing.
Though I claimed i didn't release on her bt she insisted and i didn't take it personal because i didn't penetrate her.
She started her last period on 11th last month and as I'm typing, she's yet to see her period.
Pls can mere release on the vulva leads to pregnancy? And pls how can i go with it and what are the procedures to follow in order to get rid of this mess. (Serious minded people only)

.... Ok...so u force yor priiiick in but didn't pour inside her .....abi?....bro, technically, u raped her meanin u r officially a rapist & a Peterfile..... You shud be worryin about goin to jail instead of worryn about children!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Truckpusher(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Op deserved to be beaten to death with a sledge hammer. angry
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Goldmaxx(f): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrCork:

.... Ok...so u force yor priiiick in but didn't pour inside her .....abi?....bro, technically, u raped her meanin u r officially a rapist & a Peterfile..... You shud be worryin about goin to jail instead of worryn about children!!!! (REAL TALK) angry
lol @peterfilecheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by misspicy(f): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
See rapist walking freely oshocked

you raped a girl and u still want to abort for her....u have a mansion in hellundecided
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by MhizVee(f): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
What!chei,tufiakwa,i am sure ur pastor must have told u to flee sexual immorality but no u didnt adhere now see the result.
torla123:

No sir, I'm in my second year, she's still seeking admission.
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by AfroKnight: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
E don be.

Congrats. Just wait and be sure she is pregnant.

But the girl is ignorant. Why did she not take those "morning after" pills? Ladies should be informed.

Torla123 it is not the end of the world. You have only become a daddy sooner than planned. Start thinking of ways to raise money to support her during pregnancy and after the baby is born. You are now a man.
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by donMIG(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
torla123:
Fellow nairalanders pls advice me, there is this girl that am currently having issue with. Have been dating her for like 2 years ago, and we dont used to have sex. But like 2 month ago she started doing normal, we do do it but with protection.
On 29th of last month, i wanted to do it as usual but she refused and i tried to relieved my self by forcing my d*ck into her(I didn't penetrate),when it's time to release i quickly commot my thing, thought have done it smartly but she said she felt the semen which means have released before actually withdrawing.
Though I claimed i didn't release on her bt she insisted and i didn't take it personal because i didn't penetrate her.
She started her last period on 11th last month and as I'm typing, she's yet to see her period.
Pls can mere release on the vulva leads to pregnancy? And pls how can i go with it and what are the procedures to follow in order to get rid of this mess. (Serious minded people only)

Kai! Burouban!
I NO GO HELP U KILL INNOCENT BABY
SHA U MA U NI TRY
#UR STATEMENT MAKE ME NO LIKE U
GET RID OF DIS MESS
BUT ALL JOIN SHA...
IF SHE GETS PREGNANT I NO KNOW WEITIN U GO FIT DO
BUT!!! IF NOT
ALWAYS KEEP UR CONDOM CLOSER DAN UR PHONE
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by valdes00(m): 6:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
starlingslimnet:
It's pathetically despicable that metarmorphosized morongenoric nincompoop with a refurbished brain like you who ought to live in opulence in Yabaleft is roaming freely in town.
And you think this grammar is necessary
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
valdes00:
And you think this grammar is necessary
No grammar in the post sir
Re: Pls Help A Fellow Nairalander by chigoizie7(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
torla123:

I mean not yet time, I'm still a student.

Bros, u re just pathetic, just listen to your self. She said No, yet u forced her, u forced urself on her.

*u re a rapist, u deserve to be cooling off in jail.

* u re not even ashamed to open a thread on how u raped a girl and got her pregnant, u re a Big f00L.

I don't have anything to tell u, just marry her,

Na the girl I de pity, cos u ve ruined her kind of, now she go carry belle de go skul, its not easy, what about the shame from the society that u ve put her into out of her wish. She is only letting u go maybe because she is feeling pity for u, otherwise she should ave reported u for rape, but who will be believe her? Everyone will say that she came to your house because she wants it, u will even deny if sef, so, she is savouring that shame 1st,now u don give her belle.

Guy, u are just disgusting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Confused.... / Ladies!!! What Do I Say 2 Her? / Why I Wont Have Sex On Val Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.