Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

True State Of Old Express Road In Aba, With Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True State Of Old Express Road In Aba, With Pictures (1245 Views)

Breaking News!!! This Is The True State Of The President! / How Gov Obiano Is Transforming Awka To A Modern City Pics Of Old And New Awka / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True State Of Old Express Road In Aba, With Pictures by ElPhoche(m): 9:54am On Aug 12, 2015
Some few months ago, it was posted, with pictures, on nairaland, that the Governor of Abia state has started the reconstruction of this road. So as an Aba-brought up, i was up in the skies with glee, because I usually would have to pass thru the said road whenever i enter Aba.
Last weekend, I decided to go to Aba, to pick up my certificates for completing my final clearance, I said I must pass thru the road and really see wats up and also document my findings.
I am not going to castigate any person, but I will be forced to make one or two comments that some might not like.

Re: True State Of Old Express Road In Aba, With Pictures by ElPhoche(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2015
Now, of the about 3km road, only about 30-40 metres have been touched by the idle bulldozers..I would start uploading the pictures, as the network allow..
Re: True State Of Old Express Road In Aba, With Pictures by ElPhoche(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Problem with network... I ditched my Calvin Klein sandals and bought myself some rubber slippers.

Re: True State Of Old Express Road In Aba, With Pictures by ElPhoche(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
More pictures. Had some problem so i did some screen shots...

Re: True State Of Old Express Road In Aba, With Pictures by ElPhoche(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
More pictures

Re: True State Of Old Express Road In Aba, With Pictures by ElPhoche(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
More pics
Re: True State Of Old Express Road In Aba, With Pictures by dominique(f): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Don't tell me you put your feet in that puddle shocked
Are there any good roads in Aba? Someone should upload them please.
Re: True State Of Old Express Road In Aba, With Pictures by ElPhoche(m): 9:21am On Aug 13, 2015
dominique:
Don't tell me you put your feet in that puddle shocked
Are there any good roads in Aba? Someone should upload them please.
I did put my feet into it and swam thru it all and more. I can authoritatively tell you that there is no single stretch of road in Aba that does not a pot hole somewhere, not even the federal expressway.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: A Lot Has Changed Since Buhari Took Over - Dele Momodu / How Igbo Created South-south - Vanguard / Ministerial List: Saraki Spits Fire, Says Buhari Will Not Have It Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.