Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade (49034 Views)

How Can You Miss Class? – Students React To Female Teacher With Big Hips / Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by chokekachy: 11:24am On Feb 08
South Africa students welcome their Nigeria teacher with a victory parade after the Super Eagles beat the Bafana Bafana to advance to the AFCON final.

Africa Facts Zone

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Nackzy: 11:28am On Feb 08
Beautiful

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by JohnnyBlack101(m): 11:39am On Feb 08
Wow

6 Likes

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by slaawomirr: 11:40am On Feb 08
Damnnn niggar
Fisayo my niggarrrrrr
I told ya all we are the real niggarz of Africa
Let me increase the volume so our noisy neighbours called Ghana, Cameroon and Benin republic can hear us loud and clear

Was doing fast and Furious with my lexus es 350 on the street of Benin city in a very happy mood yesterday night
On Sunday is gonna be worse.....aduwawa, ugbowo, airport road, upper lawani, upper mission road and okhoro road go hear word...

222 Likes 17 Shares

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by datola: 11:40am On Feb 08
Wow. Teacher Fisayo, watch your back

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Moyinoluwa35(f): 11:40am On Feb 08
Film well scripted by the South Africa government

167 Likes 14 Shares

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Randal: 11:40am On Feb 08
Beautiful

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by KiNg0G: 11:40am On Feb 08
Scripted. I can swear on my left balls that he ain't no nigerian

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Rexnegro(m): 11:40am On Feb 08
Nice one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Proconcepts11: 11:40am On Feb 08
KiNg0G:

2 Likes

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by bestman09(m): 11:41am On Feb 08
Weather scripted or not is not my concern, but how can parents allow their little daughters to go to school in these type of short skirts?

48 Likes

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by hiiblazhers(m): 11:41am On Feb 08
Fight go soon start
🤷
Na so he dey start

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by robinso01(m): 11:41am On Feb 08
Normally,this is how it should be ,but some people always take things too far .
Was surprised at the rate nigerians were united yesterday, irrespective of tribe and religion. Perhaps afcon should be played every months so every nigerians can maintain the unity among us

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Gudnuse: 11:41am On Feb 08
I hope their street urchins won't misconstrue the welcoming as criticism against their country and then see it as an opportunity to attack Nigerians. Don't forget I'm your trusted herbal seller for premature ejaculation and total eradication of infection, including staphylococcus aureus in your body. Check my signature for contact details

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by maestroferddi: 11:41am On Feb 08
Completely uncalled for...

Clout chasing taken to ridiculous levels..

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by mobileboy: 11:41am On Feb 08
Reverse the position Nigeria will blast the students

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by 360degreess(m): 11:41am On Feb 08
.. This man no dey fear xenophobia. grin grin.Make you no collect wotowoto ooo

16 Likes

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lokho(m): 11:41am On Feb 08
Let's wait and see what will happen during closing hours

11 Likes

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by RealEmilokan: 11:42am On Feb 08
He should stay safe sha. SA people can be very erratic when it comes to Nigeria.

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Kobicove(m): 11:42am On Feb 08
I'm sure they're doing this to get him to loose guard before they strike undecided

14 Likes

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by jogsman01(m): 11:42am On Feb 08
Well written and acted

2 Likes

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by lexy2014: 11:42am On Feb 08
chokekachy:

Africa Facts Zone

obviously, the teacher has been an amazing loving teacher and the kids are wonderful students

12 Likes

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Goke7: 11:42am On Feb 08
this is risky, I no wan hear story after o!

11 Likes

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Iykenuwa(m): 11:43am On Feb 08
KiNg0G:

Scripted or not, it's a positive message, appreciate that please.

10 Likes

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by edicied: 11:43am On Feb 08
They go soon kill am

2 Likes

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Watianoengineer(m): 11:43am On Feb 08
Thank God we dodged a bullet by not voting Peter Obi. The current momentum of success being enjoyed by the super eagles is a testament that president Tinubu is a success to all Nigerians. Peter Obi's failure in governance is littered all around the tiny anambra state he governed

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Kingpele(m): 11:43am On Feb 08
South Africa tried very well...penalty is not a real determination of a winner...it just a means to make sure one team is kick out ...the referee was really useless yesterday...how can u allow a team to work so hard to score a second goal only to rule it off and award a penalty to the opposing team...that's very clueless

9 Likes

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by MT: 11:43am On Feb 08
Nice optics.

Good sportmanship.

Kids should be taught that they cant win at all times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by allthingsgood: 11:44am On Feb 08
Egungun be kiaful na express u de go o grin grin

No too laugh of before south africans change am for u

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade by Angelfrost(m): 11:44am On Feb 08
This is so beautiful and heartwarming...! grin

But, some Nigerians in Nigeria are still wailing and pained that their dream of seeing Super Eagles eliminated failed to materialize.

Same people who would love everything to spoil in their country so they can tell others "I warned you".

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Madonna University Finalists In Primary School Outfits / Unizik Releases 2nd Batch Of Admission List: / Top 10 Highest First Choice Chosen Institutions In 2018 UTME Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.